Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 (602 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 by noibilism(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Please help review this website i am working on www.keeshconcepts.com/NYC and give your candid opinion.
Re: Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 by agboifo(f): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
As an online Brochure advertising an event, it will serve.

Now if you ask for a rating "Out of 10" as you put it, you're asking for trouble smiley
Re: Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 by DualCore1: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
Elements are jamming themselves bumper to bumper.

Pipz on widescreen displays go swear for you o!
Did you design that thing for my pocket pc? cuz it fits just right on my ppc.

There's still some stuff i coulda said but i'm in the middle of something now. Hope my lil contribution will do.

As per the rating thing, erm. . . i dont like rating sites on a scale of 0 to 10. I'll just say it looks good and can be better. smiley
Re: Please Review This Site And Give A Rating Out Of 10 by yawatide(f): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
1) majority of people now surf with a 1024x768 resolution. Expand your site to at least 960px

2) do front end validation on your contact form. I shouldn't have to fill out the form, wait for the new page to load, then get told I didn't do it right, then click back, wait for the page to load, etc. It makes for one frustrated user

3) Validation on registration page is inconsistent with that of contact form

4) navigation is missing on registration page

5) Image gallery link not working. past events/planning committee are a dead urls.

6) Remove the hit counter. That is so 20th century

7) Remove the scrolling marquee. remove "register online" at the bottom and replace it with "latest news"

8 ) I see "6th" at top left. what is that for? Is it "6th nasfat" or "6th in the name of allah"? Why do you have to make me think what it is about? My time is golden. My time is money.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Problem While Trying To Upload To Test My Little Work / Review My Site / Need A Webdesigner And Don't Have Enough Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.