Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (44930 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by owambe22(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
All this tales by moonlight stories dem no go end at all grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

Power of make up indeed
So did d man fall from d sky?
Doesn't he have relatives and friends who will come out and say its a lie?
How much will u get paid and u will agree to carry such a stigma?
Pls try another Rubbish because dis one is senseless

bros people are desperate..people who come to his chruch to perform stunt like this don't even live in lagos..they stay far away in small town..where they know they can get away with it.why is it that you hardly find someone who will knows them to verify their story and after the miracle they are gone into oblivion

abeg i no fit explain to you jare ..e be like say you no sabi wetin people go do for money

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
nomshu:
I can see a lot of judas are here in these forum, see practical evidence of Gods supernatural power but doubters still make wrong post. Pls visit the place and receive ur healing. A woman vomited live insect after a powerful prayer from d man of God, Google n find out urself douters

We also saw the cockroach vomiter here last week, I think the level of the miracles are somehow worrisome. That's just it...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by vickylincon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
naijaking1:
That's condyloma acuminata. Not anus cancer. Spread by anal intercourse and can obstruct the anal verge. Caused by herpes type of virus. He needs to see a surgeon and stop wasting his time and money with a preacher.
you meant the guy is a gay
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by profbabatunde: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call for inspection)

<<<God is Great>>>>>
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
jasysandra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously, is this for real?

Do you doubt the great prophet?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by jasysandra(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Do you doubt the great prophet?
Why should I undecided. I just don't believe in magic.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin cheesy

FAAAAAKEEE,

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by 0b10010011: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Scam!

Scam!

Scam!

Staged Miracle

If all Nigerian men of God want to proof how potent there God is, They should visit the emergency ward of Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH)

With all there lots, It hasn't made Nigeria any better for years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by zionmade(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

bros people are desperate..people who come to his chruch to perform stunt like this don't even live in lagos..they stay far away in small town..where they know they can get away with it.why is it that you hardly find someone who will knows them to verify their story and after the miracle they are gone into oblivion

abeg i no fit explain to you jare ..e be like say you no sabi wetin people go do for money
Hahahaha far away indeed. So d man is a ghost abi, non of his village people have access to internet abi? He doesn't have kids abi? And nobody knows his kids abi? Does dat man look hungry? Or maybe TB Joshua has been feeding him for a long time for d purpose of dis stunt abi?
All those foreigners he heals are also from inside Lagos villages abi?
Another Rubbish try another one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by vibeskartel101: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
the religion of deception is at it again, what a shameless actor

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
I lost a friend to cancer of the rectum/anus. cry
They had to create an opening on his stomach to pass faeces out. Then the chemo. I wouldnt wish that shìt on my enemy
God rest his soul cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

Hahahaha far away indeed. So d man is a ghost abi, non of his village people have access to internet abi? He doesn't have kids abi? And nobody knows his kids abi? Does dat man look hungry? Or maybe TB Joshua has been feeding him for a long time for d purpose of dis stunt abi?

all nah packaging oga..

how many illiterate people in village have access to internet?or even know how to use it

abeg no quote me again your mumu too much

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Usguy:
Prophet T.B joshua is the only man of GOD,that truely heals the sick,helps the less priveleg,and preach peace, not arrogant, fake,adulterous apostle suleman of doom.
Shut up there
He is one among many of dem. I hope u re not a Christian because u are a shame to christianity if u re one

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

all nah packaging oga..

how many illiterate people in village have access to internet?or even know how to use it

abeg no quote me again your mumu too much
See mumu
Just read ur Rubbish and start crying for ur destiny because ur own case is hopeless
Others are trying to construct at least a better reason why they think its fake u re here shouting nollywood and villages. Abeg who swear for u

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Pojomojo: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

I laugh! Many that come to his church don't get healed. Many from South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Uganda can testify about his deception. Please add Janet Mugisha on Facebook and find the real truth. Ask her when she came to synagogue, was she healed did her friend get healed did her colleagues get healed? How about Mulenga? Ask her about Arturo?
I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

See mumu
Just read ur Rubbish and start crying for ur destiny because ur own case is hopeless
Others are trying to construct at least a better reason why they think its fake u re here shouting nollywood and villages. Abeg who swear for u

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pojomojo:

I laugh! Many that come to his church don't get healed. Many from South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Uganda can testify about his deception. Please add Janet Mugisha on Facebook and find the real truth. Ask her when she came to synagogue, was she healed did her friend get healed did her colleagues get healed? How about Mulenga? Ask her about Arturo?
I will leave it at that.
Thank God u said many and not all
So wat of those dat got healed?
Did u also hear dat Jesus went to nazareth and couldnt heal many?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Came: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
What you don't have faith in, will never work for you, faith makes things work. I encourage everyone to watch Emmanuel Tv please, it is aired on GOVT, and also on DSTV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
zoba88:
HORRIFIC ANUS CANCER HEALED!

Having suffered from a prolonged anus cancer of an advanced stage, evident by the large protruding mass in his backside, Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji was brought to The SCOAN on his belly in the back seat of his vehicle. The size of the protruded tissue in his anus rendered him completely unable to sit down and left him crying out in constant pain. After medical assessment, an operation was advised for the businessman, who worked extensively in USA, but with no guarantee of a lasting cure. His situation also weighed heavily on his wife as it affected her focus at work and took all the time she would normally have used to engage in social activities. As their hope for a permanent solution appeared to drift away from them, they gathered the courage to visit The SCOAN from their base in Benin Republic as their last bus-stop.

As the man of God Prophet T.B. Joshua approached their vehicle, both Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Olademiji cried out loud for help. The Prophet first prayed for Mrs. Olademiji before commanding the anus cancer out of Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji’s body. Declaring him free and asking him to rise up - a man who never conceived he could ever easily rise, walk painlessly and sit on a chair, actually found himself under the influence of the Holy Spirit doing just that! Shortly after, Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji got the church cheering loudly in unison to praise God when he started jumping, exercising, and even hitting the affected area to demonstrate that he felt no pain. He said all the pain had disappeared and that he could do the things he could never attempt to do before. What a God we have to worship!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/tb-joshua-heals-man-of-horrific-anal.html
SCAM!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by meeketta: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=zionmade post=55416729]
He is a follower of Jesus. Jesus walked with excorts who had swords.
Jesus never healed people whom he saw on d street unless they cry out to him for healing.
D Jesus didn't go to d sick, the sick came to him. Whether u believe him or not is ur own cup of tea. Afterall even if u believe him u will just be one amongf millions [/]somebody give this guy a bottle of ogogoro on my head
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by starz100: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:
Thank God u said many and not all So wat of those dat got healed? Did u also hear dat Jesus went to nazareth and couldnt heal many?
Gbam
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Kaydans(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
zoba88:
HORRIFIC ANUS CANCER HEALED!

Having suffered from a prolonged anus cancer of an advanced stage, evident by the large protruding mass in his backside, Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji was brought to The SCOAN on his belly in the back seat of his vehicle. The size of the protruded tissue in his anus rendered him completely unable to sit down and left him crying out in constant pain. After medical assessment, an operation was advised for the businessman, who worked extensively in USA, but with no guarantee of a lasting cure. His situation also weighed heavily on his wife as it affected her focus at work and took all the time she would normally have used to engage in social activities. As their hope for a permanent solution appeared to drift away from them, they gathered the courage to visit The SCOAN from their base in Benin Republic as their last bus-stop.

As the man of God Prophet T.B. Joshua approached their vehicle, both Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Olademiji cried out loud for help. The Prophet first prayed for Mrs. Olademiji before commanding the anus cancer out of Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji’s body. Declaring him free and asking him to rise up - a man who never conceived he could ever easily rise, walk painlessly and sit on a chair, actually found himself under the influence of the Holy Spirit doing just that! Shortly after, Mr. Emmanuel Olademiji got the church cheering loudly in unison to praise God when he started jumping, exercising, and even hitting the affected area to demonstrate that he felt no pain. He said all the pain had disappeared and that he could do the things he could never attempt to do before. What a God we have to worship!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/tb-joshua-heals-man-of-horrific-anal.html
who I be not to believe? but Still I no believe.. am in Uniabuja come and beat me
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:
There is nothing God cannot do
Oya let me see d fake fake fake crew
Pls before u start shouting fake fake try to look at d pics well so u can defend ur fake shouts.
Miracles happen, only that people have lost faith and confidence in God.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Basic123: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:
Pls before u start shouting fake fake try to look at d pics well so u can defend ur fake shouts.
let him come to UCH!!!!!......

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Babacele: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
jasysandra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously, is this for real?
soror , it is very possible if ones' electricity or radia energy is developed. I need to send you an essay by Validivar's father, thenafter you would understand.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by jasysandra(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Babacele:
soror , it is very possible if you if ones electricity or radia energy is possible. I need to send you an essay by Validivar's father, thenafter you would understand.
It's ok.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Basic123:
let him come to UCH!!!!!......
Jesus didn't go to hospitals d only time he went to where they were, he sneaked in healed only one person and sneaked out.
So he just following d footsteps of his God
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by birmingham04: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

He is a follower of Jesus. Jesus walked with excorts who had swords.
Jesus never healed people whom he saw on d street unless they cry out to him for healing.
D Jesus didn't go to d sick, the sick came to him. Whether u believe him or not is ur own cup of tea. Afterall even if u believe him u will just be one among millions
May God bless you infact, by the grace of God it shall be well with you and your family Amen. The most difficult people to deal with is nigerians, am not suprise they said same to OUR LORD JESUS that is using demon power. I pray you Thomas will know truth before it is too late. If TB Joshua is using fake power to heal tell your Original pastor to use is own power to conquer TB JOSHUA power. Na jealousy go kill you people. TB JOSHUA the PROPHET ELIJAH of our generation.If millions of this generation are to believe they most see the proof of Jesus of yesterday, today and forever.EMMANIEL.. GOD IS WITH US.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
zionmade:

Welcome to church. Please leave your brain outside the doors. You won't need it.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) by walosky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
naijaking1:
That's condyloma acuminata. Not anus cancer. Spread by anal intercourse and can obstruct the anal verge. Caused by herpes type of virus. He needs to see a surgeon and stop wasting his time and money with a preacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.