Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS (4007 Views)

Uncheering Abians Stare As President Buhari Arrives Aba (Pics) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by madenigga(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
AFONJA grin
Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by profhezekiah: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Now I knw U are a sourpuss, sordid,confuse and embittered soul trying to find solace in jumping at people,such maniac
HenryDion:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Now i know the magnitude of illiteracy you're dwelling in. Please, i don't need a deranged being like you in my mention..fuvk out of it.
Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
profhezekiah:
Now I knw U are a sourpuss, sordid,confuse and embittered soul trying to find solace in jumping at people,such maniac

Roflmao cheesy cheesy

Were you flipping through the dictionary?

Dis one reali Pain U grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by profhezekiah: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2017
As I expected, so pathetic when a pig is bath,cloth and given a phone to browse nairaland.
HenryDion:

Roflmao cheesy cheesy

Were you flipping through the dictionary?

Dis one reali Pain U grin grin

Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Funny.

OP, that is not even Aba, that is Asaba to start with.

The colors of the Keke Napep at the background will tell u

That color can be Asaba or PH.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2017
profhezekiah:
As I expected, so pathetic when a pig is bath,cloth and given a phone to browse nairaland.

Awwww.. So beautiful a poem. Sing me another cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by profhezekiah: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2017
HenryDion:

Awwww.. So beautiful a poem. Sing me another cheesy
U again please bro can I attend to those that are sane and responsible first, I ll come back to U later,thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
profhezekiah:
U again please bro can I attend to those that are sane and responsible first, I ll come back to U later,thanks for ur understanding.

aww... Someone is getting frustrated cheesy
Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Ejanla07: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
The sensible boy too want to exploit gullible biafras,he knows that IPOB will die senselessly for anything related to biafra

Eyaa since ambode sacked u from ur 15000 teaching job. U no dey reason well again...

profhezekiah:
Babatunde
Fashola (SAN) launched the
Lagos Eko Project for Lagos secondary schools.Though, the volunteer
teaching scheme attracts a
mere #10,000 monthly and later increased to #15,000
stipend, but with
enthusiasm,joy and dedication volunteer teachers did it,during Fashola's tenure some were recommended and employed into the Lagos state civil service,fast forward to last gubernatorial election in lagos state, voluteer teachers trooped out to vote for our so call messiah,Ambode, having faith he will employ us into the civil service,even for someone like me that has never voted since I was 18years old stood under the hot scourging sun just to vote for our messiah disregarding people coming to offer money for my vote,expecting a greater reward but loo and behold when d messiah came in, sacked us and employed those that have political godfathers into our post,only few of us with political godfathers got the job, in my school of about five volunteer teachers only one person with political connection was employed,the rest of us that were there for over 6years were sacked, and leaving us with nothing to feed our family,the most pathetic,annoying thing that caused most of us depression is that when you applied to schools,you will see students you have taught years back that view you as god as a teacher in those schools and you sometimes think of finding solace in sniper but because of your family you struggle on and face the humiliation. It is so pathetic and disgusting.
Re: Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS by Biafrawillcome: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2018
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Wins as INEC Removes Sen.Hope Uzodinma's Name From Published Guber List / The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad / BREAKING: Four APC Members Arrested With Thump Printed Ballot Papers, Gun In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.