Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) (31829 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by mangala14(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Strange
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by pat077: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pikin born Pikin... .... .. ..

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER

She does not only look like a teenager, she actually a TEENAGER!

7 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jeffrey12:
even the mother self na premature....grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by POTUS07(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Like seriously**i still can't believ dat lil gal is the mother of dem 4babies mehn...like WTF,,,,she shld be in her teen years....@bauchi MEN**wehdone sirs*HABA

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
oh
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Another four added to the begging and voting population

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

shey nah lie i dey lie
F*ck u
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
She looks like a child herself.

If I was the husband, I would break Usain Bolt's 100m record running from the hospital.

In this recession!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
The girl is a child herself. Very soon the effect of VVF may set in. My heart goes out to Northern female children.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by obinna58(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
North producing babies like mineral factory

Later they will vote in useless people as leaders
How would a lady like this take care of 4kids at the same time in a useless country

Poverty rate increased

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by GoodinPurple: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai...
I just pray they survive, Four human beings at a go..wow shocked shocked
Who else noticed how dilapidated the hospital looks, Thank God they actually have a functional incubator. :
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
brunofarad:
Thank God for her life

Where is the paedophile who raped sorry impregnated her...
Or is she haemaphrodite ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You don't know North with child abuse? If you talk, they will say their religion permits it.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
She can't possibly be more than 14 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
God please save those angels, the mum too young to be a mother.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ayodeleamg(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

shey nah lie i dey lie

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six , and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times in the quran.

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Geneadams(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

it the north oga..they are following the footstep of the paedophile prophet
don't blame them..
lemme not laugh sha..buh its quite hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
rali123:
Who give this kain young girl belle ... shocked
HMMMNN
PLEASE THERE IS NOTHING NEW HERE
GO TO LAGOS AND BAYELSA THERE ARE UNCOUNTABLE BABY MAMAS YOUNGER THAN HER
AT LEAST SHE IS MARRIED, THIS IS A BLESSING FEOM THE ALMIGHTY AND NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE.
USE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OF DISSING TO PRAY FOR YOUR OWN.
FEAR AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DECREE OF THE ALMIGHTY
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
How do this people do this
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
ayodeleamg:
e pain you?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ibndawud96: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
That is why you leave your children undergoing sex for survival, it is only in the south we have a whole house meant for the production of children.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by DAGAUDA(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
We Are Pray to Almighty Allah to Give Them Good Protection In Life.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
pedestrian talk.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
She looks like a child herself.

If I was the husband, I would break Usain Bolt's 100m record running from the hospital.

In this recession!

Coward!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
orjikuramo:
Y? This girl is too small o. All these herdsmen with urge for small small girls to(2). I pray she won't have VVF 2mrw

It's really sickening. The husband is most likely a 50+ year old man.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

Coward!

Warrior!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Baby gibes birth to Babies.

I am not surprised, she has EGGS all over.

By the time she gets to 30...the LAW of Diminishing

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

shey nah lie i dey lie

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six , and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times in the quran.
This one sounds like a product of that artificial hatchery called baby factory.or God forgive this idiot!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinna58:
North producing babies like mineral factory

Later they will vote in useless people as leaders
How would a lady like this take care of 4kids at the same time in a useless country

Poverty rate increased
This most be flat head ba? Din'nt u know the one who gave her this, is the sustainer,provider, nourisher,protecter of one and all?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
in a sane country those children are automatically suppose to be the responsibility of the government.

i just hope the government comes to her aid
because na the government pregnant her while u no go talk like that, in a sane country. sorry our country is insane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano To Rely On ‘Verbal’ Autopsy For Mysterious Deaths / UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.