Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) (31833 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Baby gives birth to babies. Thats northern Nigeria for you
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
rem44:
The lady pictured below,Huzaifatu,gave birth to quadruplets in Bauchi state on Friday 31st March,2017.It appears that the babies are premature.They are currently in incubators receiving treatment at FMC Azare.She needs financial assistance to purchase drugs,infant milk,nutrition and more.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-gives-birth-to-quadruplets-in.html
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
MDsambo:
its pains u may be she is ur 6ter
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
chai!this is the kind of situation I love to help.I which I could. I love children.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by smartiyke78: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER

how can u say she looks like a teenager wen dat is excertly wot she is......! or dont u know how dey abuse girlchild over dia in d name of marriage?

Anyways congrats to her, and may dos young humans find help and live....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
How can any sane man put his penis inside this small girl? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by azaino: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jeffrey12:
even the mother self na premature....grin
naija get bad mouth, the guy I quoted is a perfect example of badi mouth

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by obinna58(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ramlay:

This most be flat head ba? Din'nt u know the one who gave her this, is the sustainer,provider, nourisher,protecter of one and all?
U referring to God ryt rubbish
That what u hope for while creating creating ur doom

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by azaino: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
DAGAUDA:
We Are Pray to Almighty Allah to Give Them Good Protection In Life.
Hahahahahahaha, good one, English language na bastard

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
My God, their mother is just a girl..

These northerners ehhhn!
instead of praying for this kids you are here slamming the north... u guys are so obsessed with the northerners
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
eflintsone:
instead of praying for this kids you are here slamming the north... u guys are so obsessed with the northerners

Why will I be obsessed with the Northerners? Na wetin concern e?
Just stating my own.

btw: why won't I talk about an obviously very much underaged girl giving birth? Is that normal to you?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Why will I be obsessed with the Northerners? Na wetin concern e?
Just stating my own.

btw: why won't I talk about an obviously very much underaged girl giving birth? Is that normal to you?
oga in this generation is becoming normal even if its not right , come lagos come see how underAged girls dey carry belle , i even watched on dstv on how underAged in the united states of america get pregnant , how lots of underAged girls get pregnant in asia especially in india ... bro google it and tell me if i am wrong but when u see such from the north u guys go all hard in mockery and insults as if it does not happen more in any parts of the world ... i think u guys are obsessed with the north... thats why i tot the most important comment here should me prayers for those little kids not mockery..have human heart for once u igbos
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
eflintsone:
oga in this generation is becoming normal even if its not right , come lagos come see how underAged girls dey carry belle , i even watched on dstv on how underAged in the united states of america get pregnant , how lots of underAged girls get pregnant in asia especially in india ... bro google it and tell me if i am wrong but when u see such from the north u guys go all hard in mockery and insults as if it does not happen more in any parts of the world ... i think u guys are obsessed with the north... thats why i tot the most important comment here should me prayers for those little kids not mockery..have human heart for once u igbos

Maybe because in those other parts that you mentioned it is frowned upon, while in the north, this girl was probably impregnated by her own "Husband".
At that age.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Maybe because in those other parts that you mentioned it is frowned upon, while in the north, this girl was probably impregnated by her own "Husband".
At that age.
smh oga ur mind about north is all negative , but be wise to talk on facts not maybe ... goodnight and tnks
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2017
eflintsone:
smh oga ur mind about north is all negative , but be wise to talk on facts not maybe ... goodnight and tnks

Hey bro, we are not enemies.
I am actually very nice and open minded. I understand that not all parts of the north have the same culture or even believe in the same things. Regardless.... there are some vices in every corner of this country called Nigeria that we should all try to address, rather than try to sweep them under the carpets like they do not exist. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Hey bro, we are not enemies.
I am actually very nice and open minded. I understand that not all parts of the north have the same culture or even believe in the same things. Regardless.... there are some vices in every corner of this country called Nigeria that we should all try to address, rather than try to sweep them under the carpets like they do not exist. smiley
u actually sound nice tho , i do not support underAged marriage no way, during my stay in maiduguri , i noticed any parent that marries his dota out she clocks 19-20 that parent will have to show up in the sharia court , or any parent that refuse to send der children to school should be reported to the court for action...i witnessed one arrest in my hood back den, sadly even here in lagos this underaged girls are allowed to roam about the town which in the process they get pregant
i think why some parent prefer to marry out der child is cos they r tryna prevent childbirth outta wedlock but all this is still bad... very bad

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2017
eflintsone:
u actually sound nice tho , i do not support underAged marriage no way, during my stay in maiduguri , i noticed any parent that marries his dota out she clocks 19-20 that parent will have to show up in the sharia court , or any parent that refuse to send der children to school should be reported to the court for action...i witnessed one arrest in my hood back den, sadly even here in lagos this underaged girls are allowed to roam about the town which in the process they get pregant
i think why some parent prefer to marry out der child is cos they r tryna prevent childbirth outta wedlock but all this is still bad... very bad

I agree with you.
I think more has to be done to change that mindset and educate the masses there.
Early birth can even lead to several health complications for the mother and inadequate care too for the children.

A woman can have all the children she wants or desires to have in this life after 23.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I agree with you.
I think more has to be done to change that mindset and educate the masses there.
Early birth can even lead to several health complications for the mother and inadequate care too for the children.

A woman can have all the children she wants or desires to have in this life after 23.
things haff really changed in the last 10-15 yrs in terms of education tho , u find them hausas dominate all the higher institutions overthere ... bro the most shocking part is this marriage at 20-23 happens in every part of the country to my suprise that even the graduates and those even still in universities fall into this trap... i dey see tins for this lagos o

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2017
eflintsone:
things haff really changed in the last 10-15 yrs in terms of education tho , u find them hausas dominate all the higher institutions overthere ... bro the most shocking part is this marriage at 20-23 happens in every part of the country to my suprise that even the graduates and those even still in universities fall into this trap... i dey see tins for this lagos o

lol.
I can confirm your statement that the proportion of Hausas furthering their education to university/ tertiary level as well as child enrollment in school are actually generally increasing.
One step at a time.

btw: Are you Hausa?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol.
I can confirm your statement that the proportion of Hausas furthering their education to university/ tertiary level as well as child enrollment in school are actually generally increasing.
One step at a time.

btw: Are you Hausa?
yea i am hausa from kebbi state , but i was born and bred here in lagos , so i think i gat more of the lagos than the north in me..tho did my university days at university of maiduguri.
the issue is the alfas and imams who brainwash them to the tot that western education is secondary and that islamic education shud be the primary aim

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2017
henrydadon:

shey nah lie i dey lie

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six , and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times in the quran.
dnt talk abt things u knw little or nothing abt, cuz it makes u look foolish
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2017
eflintsone:
yea i am hausa from kebbi state , but i was born and bred here in lagos , so i think i gat more of the lagos than the north in me..tho did my university days at university of maiduguri.
the issue is the alfas and imams who brainwash them to the tot that western education is secondary and that islamic education shud be the primary aim

Why can't both go together?
It is working in successful islamic countries like Malaysia and Turkey.
it is all brainwashing like you mentioned earlier.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Oyindebrah(f): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2017
She's small,may Allah provide and protect for them
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ENGANI(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=shaldrestar post=55421406][/quote] May almighty curse all of your family for calling our prophet with dat name
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Why won't she give birth to Pre- Mature Children, isn't she herself not pre-mature??
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ENGANI(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2017
henrydadon:

shey nah lie i dey lie

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six , and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times in the quran.
May God's wrath befalls on you
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by imagrg(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=55420372]THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER [/quote
Is there no law against marriage of underage children? Haba! Wait for them to mature now!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER

Doesn't look like one she is a teenage and a supposed victim of child molestation. Infant mother. Nails done spoil finish where children are given birth to children.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by SACI: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
miblolo:
Ya Allah bless me with quadruple...

Nairaland youths....all you could do is to attack any religion and culture that is not yours.
Abegi..fashy dat thing
If u see bad thing u say it..dat girl is barely a teenager n she has already dropped 4...n the pple involved wod hide under religion n customs..
It is all shushing that is killing us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective / 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.