Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 (47902 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by DJMicky(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
From nobody eeh to somebody eeh, go tell mummy eeh, go tell Daddy eeh.
Please when is another Big Brother Naija starting?
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Kingston6: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
So now en don win, those wey dy sit down use moni gt fuel put gen dy watch am wetin una win una own? Nonsense show
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

What is the purpose of this Bbnaija ??

I just realized how dumb people are, they don't have 5k in their bank account, instead of them to go get a job,
they would rather sit at home and watch efe

Dumb people

Nobody force you nah. We enjoyed our "immoral" show.
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by shegsrules(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
How funny Mr Seth don blow too. When the call is picked no turning back
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by LannisterIMP: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

I just realized how dumb people are, they don't have 5k in their bank account, instead of them to go get a job,

Dumb people

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by pepemendy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by abels(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people
.. E pain am
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Carter4luv(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people

Hey bro nobody is dumb. It's a game. I do criticize bbn not until I found the sumtin it. I did not watch it from d start. But it's a lesson for dose who wants to learn from it. Lesson. Don't live a fake life. Be who u are. Learn how to live with people even with there flaws tolerate dem. #be real. #teamEfe.

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by chiraqDemon(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people
There is only 3532.86 naira in my acct
And i voted efe
Coman beat me

Hold on na
I said i voted i didnt say i watched the show na
Abi person cannor get update from nairaland again

I did not even say if i had job or not
and did not say if it was my bank acct or account balance on my sim

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by whytfaz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Money, I tua for you o

Btw
Sell your gift cards to me...
I buy at sexy rates
Contact @sig

Fear not, LEGIT IS IN MY BLOOD

do you buy just ecodes?
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by artemismay: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
ayusco85:
Success has many relatives. And failure is an orphan.

God pls may this year be my year of unmeritted favour.

I tap from the kind of Efe favour.
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by acc001(f): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people
Go sleep...giv d pipu job na
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by opmoore(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people
How do u escape from prison.Mr Seun Egbegbe.

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by DEEKAH7(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people

Baba no vex ooo....dis 'Dumb pple' u gv dem job dem reject am.....those dat dnt hv a job,u tink dey dnt/or hv nt searched for one u gt plenty job u no employ? ?? BBN is a game kept us entertained...if u no lyk as we dey watch am,,Bash head 4 wall.....#Fem La bush.....

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is voting statistics and the bbnaija grand finale fuul gist... efe won with 57.61 PERCENT VOTES, WHAT A GAP!!!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/09/bbnija-winner-announced-finally-efe-won-the-show/
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Ugobest007: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Graham..
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by EFEbbnaija(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thanks Boss, based on logistics you believe in #Efenation

Thank you Nairaland #TeamEFE #Efenation
Like EFE BBnaija on Facebook
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by tectonotimes: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by emmatuxz(m): 2:03am On Apr 10, 2017
#BASEDONLOGISTICS has taken over
Place your order for BASEDONLOGISTIC Shirts now
Call 08038386475,08026223822

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by joe4christ(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people

Who don't have 5k in their account, are you speaking for Nigerians or yourself

Oga, take your time o angry
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by ibkgab001: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats to the newest [b]multi millionaire in town

Efe[/b]

Wow cheesy cheesy
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Gladys2017(f): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2017
e money see let me tell you efe is now in money I am the one the need now now ooo
just let efe be
the is my account number
Eco bank 2093******20 Gladys vincent
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Elnida: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people

oga park well..
wia are d jobs?
it took Efe just three months to be a millionaire
wat are we not tokin?
was Efe worth 50k prior to Bbnaija? I doubt
U dat have job,how much are U worth?
jealousy will take U no wia.. celebrate a brada and quit d hate..

1 Like

Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by Skywalker5(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Sorry guys but can you someone please explain why "Based on logistics" is use for Efe?
Re: E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 by ebonytarki(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Foolishness

Dumb people
you are even dumb enough to read and speak trash if you have no interest in it....are u better than those watching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.