Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Scammer Chronicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Scammer Chronicles (426 Views)

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scammer Chronicles by Diamomndstar(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO TELL THE TRUE LIFE STORY ABOUT PONZI WEBSITE SCAM PERPETRATORS ONLINE.
MY NAMES ARE MATTHEW OLU DIAMOMNDSTAR - MOD AND I SHALL BE POSTING FROM EPISODE TO EPISODE THE SERIES STORY OF ONLINE PONZI WEBSITE SCAMMERS WHO HAS DEFRAUDED OR SCAMMED THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BY CREATING PONZI WEBSITES. THE FIRST EPISODE OF THIS LONG AND FOREVER TRENDING STORIES COMES UP ANYTIME TOMORROW WATCH OUT...
Re: The Scammer Chronicles by anonymuz(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2017
we are waiting

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In University Of Maiduguri / Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) / Criminals Parading As Surveillance Taskforce In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.