Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. (1925 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 8:12pm On May 20, 2017
Hello everyone.. I just want to share my bitter experience in the hands of a scammer...
I am a student and I am also involved in online marketing/buying and selling online.
So this guy/man requested for items worth #80,000 to be delivered to his son in Edo state, initially I told him I don't do delivery to Edo state, but he insisted he would foot the waybill cost and would make payment before delivery but payments would be made when I get to the park with the goods, which I agreed to.
Fast forward to Monday 15/5/2017...I got to the park, call the man to make payment, he said I should send it that he is working on it (this was where I got carried away by a little bit of trust). So eventually he got the goods, then insisted that he has made payment but that his account has not been debited(the lie tire me).
Tuesday 16/5/2017, my call woke him up and he said he has gotten a debit alert but I have not been credited either(that was when it dawned on me that this was a scammer).
I kept Calling him but he won't pick my calls, at a time he picked after I have been calling like 20times within a space of 30min cheesy then he said his son was involved in a fatal accident(see curse wey person dey give himself on top 80k). After much stories and lies I told him to return my goods, he obliged(so I thought).
Yesterday, I called him by 8am and he arranged with someone to pose as the driver of an unknown transport company(mind you, he claims he is in Lagos, but then he wants to send the goods from edo, HOW? grin) after talking with the so called driver I asked him to send the drivers numbers to me but he refused saying he has already given my number to the driver (I just knew that was it).
I have been calling him since, and he is no longer picking my calls, message sent to his WhatsApp is being read and ignored.
Here is the scammers number 07039833580.
Help me say a little "HI" to him.
I still have his second line and the number of the"so-called son" in whose name I sent the goods.

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Lastking147(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
Sorry Homie be careful next time when doing deals like this
Scammers plenty for this obodo naija

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Eddygourdo(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
this is bad. is that his number up there?
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
this is bad. is that his number up there?
Yes ooo...he no longer picks my calls.
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by 4reala(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2017
all dis pple posing on custom uniform up and down. hmmn. most of dem are scammers. He will surely meet his match ahead, where he will vomit all hehas swallowed and even d one he has not

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
You have been scammed

PROOF:
As far as your whatsapp chat screenshot is concerned you are only chatting with yourself.

Therefore you have been scammed

PROVED...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by teelaw4life(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2017
Babe, your orientation for business never complete oo.

he'll surely meet his end
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by himkers2: 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
Just d other day, i wanted to buy a laptop on jiji.
I called d seller and he said he will send it from lokoja, but i need to pay 5k for the waybill. I trusted the dude and much chat and after sending me the pics of the laptop, even pics of when he was wrapping it for waybilling grin, thus, i made d payment. I went to God is Good park to pick d laptop and also give the driver the money for d laptop (to give d seller), lo and behold, the park officials there gave me d laughing of my life. They told me that God is good motors does not have a park in Lokoja. It then dawned on me that i have been duped.

The guy dude blocked my number on whatsapp and stopped picking my calls. I have picked myself up and left him in d hands of the almighty Judge.

So dear, i know it wont be easy, but u have to move on. He has carried with him - all your problems, failures, disappointment and ailments for 2017. It is well

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by onitshaman: 10:38pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:
Sorry Homie be careful next time when doing deals like this
Scammers plenty for this obodo naija
u be mumu! how u no no say na 419 be that,ode!
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Edemaya: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
It pains me so much seeing a guy duping a lady (student for that matter).

Pls be careful next time, don't ever trust anyone, especially when it comes to exchanging of goods and money you don't get to see physically.

Don't worry, God will bless you more than your imagination and return what you lost in manifolds.

And for you scammer! Karma is a bit*h. Watch out!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Lastking147(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
onitshaman:
u be mumu! how u no no say na 419 be that,ode!
You be Ode Oponu Afofun Gbemu for not being able to understand wah I typed
Next time Brother Agbaya Make use of your brainbox before you mention me idiaaaat embarassed
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
Edemaya:
It pains me so much seeing a guy duping a lady (student for that matter).

Pls be careful next time, don't ever trust anyone, especially when it comes to exchanging of goods and money you don't get to see physically.

Don't worry, God will bless you more than your imagination and return what you lost in manifolds.

And for you scammer! Karma is a bit*h. Watch out!!
Thank you.. it has been a serious lesson learnt the hard way.
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 11:13pm On May 20, 2017
himkers2:
I called d seller and he said he will send it from lokoja, but i need to pay 5k for the waybill. I trusted the dude and much chat and after sending me the pics of the laptop, even pics of when he was wrapping it for waybilling grin, thus, i made d payment. I went to God is Good park to pick d laptop and also give the driver the money for d laptop (to give d seller), lo and behold, the park officials there gave me d laughing of my life. They told me that God is good motors does not have a park in Lokoja. It then dawned on me that i have been duped.

The guy dude blocked my number on whatsapp and stopped picking my calls. I have picked myself up and left him in d hands of the almighty Judge.

So dear, i know it wont be easy, but u have to move on. He has carried with him - all your problems, failures, disappointment and ailments for 2017. It is well
So sorry about your experience, Life goes on.
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
teelaw4life:
Babe, your orientation for business never complete oo.

he'll surely meet his end
I know I still have a long way to go grin grin grin..
Thank you
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by onward4life(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2017
IamHereNow:
Hello everyone.. I just want to share my bitter experience in the hands of a scammer...
I am a student and I am also involved in online marketing/buying and selling online.
So this guy/man requested for items worth #80,000 to be delivered to his son in Edo state, initially I told him I don't do delivery to Edo state, but he insisted he would foot the waybill cost and would make payment before delivery but payments would be made when I get to the park with the goods, which I agreed to.
Fast forward to Monday 15/5/2017...I got to the park, call the man to make payment, he said I should send it that he is working on it (this was where I got carried away by a little bit of trust). So eventually he got the goods, then insisted that he has made payment but that his account has not been debited(the lie tire me).
Tuesday 16/5/2017, my call woke him up and he said he has gotten a debit alert but I have not been credited either(that was when it dawned on me that this was a scammer).
I kept Calling him but he won't pick my calls, at a time he picked after I have been calling like 20times within a space of 30min cheesy then he said his son was involved in a fatal accident(see curse wey person dey give himself on top 80k). After much stories and lies I told him to return my goods, he obliged(so I thought).
Yesterday, I called him by 8am and he arranged with someone to pose as the driver of an unknown transport company(mind you, he claims he is in Lagos, but then he wants to send the goods from edo, HOW? grin) after talking with the so called driver I asked him to send the drivers numbers to me but he refused saying he has already given my number to the driver (I just knew that was it).
I have been calling him since, and he is no longer picking my calls, message sent to his WhatsApp is being read and ignored.
Here is the scammers number 07039833580.
Help me say a little "HI" to him.
I still have his second line and the number of the"so-called son" in whose name I sent the goods.

I did call and the elderly skunk picked.

No worry t A4 paper for his arrest warrant is free!

Him dey learn how to 4uck!!!

He called with this identity seconds latter.

Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 7:53am On May 21, 2017
onward4life:

I did call and the elderly skunk picked.

No worry t A4 paper for his arrest warrant is free!

Him dey learn how to 4uck!!!

He called with this identity seconds latter.
Yes that is his second number, I have that.
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by IamHereNow: 11:45am On May 21, 2017
Please I would like to know if there is a way I can report this man, probably track him or so?

Suggestions would be appreciated.
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by cassidy1996(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2017
himkers2:

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: I Just Got Duped!!! Please Say Hello To The Scammer.. by Fikifak(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2017
I dunno bout the police but go to jiji and leave a feedback on his profile at least, they will investigate and at least delete him ad all his deals dere.
In future dont ever pay anyding before you get the thing, really.

Be careful!

IamHereNow:
Please I would like to know if there is a way I can report this man, probably track him or so?

Suggestions would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions To BISOLA ABAYOMI Ojo's Child Molestation / #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block / True Unbiased Story About Adegoke Timothy's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.