Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

#bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 (781 Views)

Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa / Ossai Congratulates 26 Years Old Akwa Ibom Nigeria Youngest Lawmaker Otobong Bo / Photos: Gov Okowa In A Love Up Photos With His Youngest Aide Ossai Ovie Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2017
#BBNAIJA: EFE MADE ME PROUD SAYS GOV OKOWA'S AIDE OSSAI, CONGRATULATES BBNAIJA 2017 WINNER EFE EJEBA.

Delta State Governor Aide On Special Duties Media Mr Ossai Ovie Success has congratulated BBNAIJA 2017 Winner, Efe Ejeba.

According to a statement released at Warri Delta State, Ossai decribed Efe Ejeba victory as a victory for all, most especially DELTANS, noting that Efe victory has shown to the world that Delta State is home of talents, peace and transformations.

Ossai Ovie Success who spent over 250 thousands Recharged Cards to mobilize vote for Efe said his money is not in vain.

"Efe has made me proud, I am proud of him, his victory as BBNAIJA 2017 Winner has brought inspirations to the youths, it tells us that no matter who we are, we can actually move from grass to grace, all we need to do is to put our best in all that we do, we all know Efe has been discipline since the day he entered into the Big Brother Naija House and that is why DELTANS and Nigerians spent Resources in making sure the young boy emerged the winner.

Words will not be enough for us to decribed our feelings, we give Glory to God and Thanks to Everyone who invested one way or the other on Efe Ejeba he said while congratulating him

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2017
WARRRRRRRIIIIIII cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by BreezyCB(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Dia father
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
WARRRRRRRIIIIIII cheesy grin cheesy grin

No dey carry last
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
While your excellency is not making him proud
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by emeijeh(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by fr3do(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats to Efe Ejeba
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by herroyalty(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Abeg make una park well... the govt wanna take credit on his victory...for your mind u budget 250 thousand recharge card smh!
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by Scream(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2017
herroyalty:
Abeg make una park well... the govt wanna take credit on his victory...for your mind u budget 250 thousand recharge card smh!

The is one of the social media canvassers...their many of them (laptop guys). He is just forming relevance. He is as useless as the 'p' in the word 'psalm'. His annual pay might be around the 250k.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by sonya4all(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Scream:

The is one of the social media canvassers...their many of them (laptop guys). He is just forming relevance. He is as useless as the 'p' in the word 'psalm'. His annual pay might be around the 250k.

there you go again, children of hate, the young man spent his money for a course which shows his love for his state, as well as the govt he represents, stop hating..
congrats to Efe, and kudos to our youngest appointee for your support
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Made Me Proud Says Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Congratulates Bbnaija 2 by Scream(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonya4all:

there you go again, children of hate, the young man spent his money for a course which shows his love for his state, as well as the govt he represents, stop hating..
congrats to Efe, and kudos to our youngest appointee for your support

Hiss...nonsense as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! 1 Killed, 1,000 Houses Destroyed In Kano State Rain / Ikoyi $43n: Ameachi Sues Fani Kayode And Fayose's Aide / Where Is PMB......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.