Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

#bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K (48363 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / #bbnaija: "Nigerian Guys Are Broke" - Esther Tells Mike / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by sweetilicious(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
uyiekpenn:
Romania is one of the poorest countries in Europe but yet this TBOSS won't allow people rest with her Romanian tales. Bally was the richest housemate but you never heard him talk. I'm from Edo but never voted for TBOSS. I hate people who are arrogant and extremely proud and feel the world owe them something. Well done Efe. God has favoured you.
Didn't even get to watch this big brother but Nairaland fed me details. I don't know why this lady was hated.But i like her.She is beautiful.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
I looove maths grin
I fear maths, I no only hate maths
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by wokemzine: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
talk2archy:
tongue
grin grin you made my day
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by otijah2: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Keenysbojan:
please do you hav d video, share me d link if yes
I watched it on dstv live. Don't know how to upload it sef even if I download it
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by uyiekpenn(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
smtx:

Romania? Lol! Empty barrel makes the loudest noise
is Romania a rich country? How come their citizens flood the EU and other rich European countries?
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Jobless people.
I have watched that clip over and over and I got her point. Money will definitely finish, but the relationship she built with HMs would last forever. Some Nigerians just like blowing things out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by paskyboy: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017
mannycrown:

What of the married man that stripped, and coco whose chest was suckled by bassey...all under the watch of millions of entertainment hungry Africa? What did they get? The list is endless. Its their business after all.

I dey tell you OOOOO, let me come and be going
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by otijah2: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=sweetilicious post=55437148][/quote] lol, she was serious discussing it to EFE, and EFE knew those comments she was making were strong so he just kept laughing at her, knowing fully well that the world was watching her. She Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Zane2point4(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
Nigerians think wayward..... Even when we saw the replay yesterday?....... Why do we reason like this?

It's obvious she had already planned what she will do the money before coming to the show....From her statement ..

In her opinion, she wasnt in the house for the money, yet she still need the money to pay off her depts? Lols really a contradictory statements.

So which means if she really have the money before she came to the house she could have paid off her dept and forgot about bbn.

Well you dont have to be learned to know she is a bluff, braggart and a dumb half cast who thinks nigerians acknowledge beauty with out brains.

Well you may say she have the money let her add the 500k to what she had already and pay of the goddam debts.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Mathematically, I will say if it takes Tboss 1week(7days) to spend 25million), that means she will spend 3.5million per day, which is 24/7=3.5.

Therefore, since she finally got only 500k, When you divide the 3.5million she spend in a day (24hours), you will get approximately 146k per hours, times it by 3, add some minutes for the remaining 62k change(paying her debts), she will spend approximately the 500k in 3hours25minutes.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Zane2point4(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Toks2008:
It's so unfortunate that people took her words out of context.

I watched that clip and what she said made some sense...we are of different financial class so that money might really finish in a week IF she or her family really has huge debts.....

She was sounding as if been in the house wasnt a privilege.
That she coming here to be with other housemate was a kind of let down.

Almost 12million nigerians cant be wrong at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Zane2point4:

In her opinion, she wasnt in the house for the money, yet she still need the money to pay off her depts? Lols really a contradictory statements.

So which means if she really have the money before she came to the house she could have paid off her dept and forgot about bbn.

Well you dont have to be learned to know she is a bluff, braggart and a dumb half cast who thinks nigerians acknowledge beauty with out brains.

Well you may say she have the money let her add the 500k to what she had already and pay of the goddam debts.
ur comment is full of racism
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Damseldammie(f): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Tloss

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Soljaboi44(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2017
she lack logistics

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Bamz(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2017
uyiekpenn:
Romania is one of the poorest countries in Europe but yet this TBOSS won't allow people rest with her Romanian tales. Bally was the richest housemate but you never heard him talk. I'm from Edo but never voted for TBOSS. I hate people who are arrogant and extremely proud and feel the world owe them something. Well done Efe. God has favoured you.

If you think most people voted along ethnicity lines, there would be only one winner and it won't be Efe. I hope we are able to remove sentiments and judge more objectively in the future. Tboss goofed and she realised it, albeit too late. If she was maybe a little not controversial, and down to earth like the top 2 guys, she would have won hands down. This has just gone to show that beauty is never enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Nature8(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok.. grin
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Damseldammie(f): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
AlphaT1:

I like Bally's humility, son of a former commissioner, senator (8yrs), chief of staff to vice president Sambo until his death.... If it were Tboss, everybody would have known!

Alariwo of Romania... Tloss
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by wizzlyd(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Jammiiee:
Hahahaha dt picture down there, guy grin cheesy
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by aisammy4: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2017
i love a lovely handwriting like yours n u truely try on d calculation..u get first class before? if u be guy shelve d comment but if u be babe con sign M-riage certificate..lol..correct
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by openmyway: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
This too funny
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
3 hours, 21 minutes, 36 seconds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by kingsmaila(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Correct guy.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by ponti93(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by ehimon: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
HE who God has bless no man can curse.
Efe carry go
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Phi001(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Mathematically, I will say if it takes Tboss 1week(7days) to spend 25million), that means she will spend 3.5million per day, which is 24/7=3.5.

Therefore, since she finally got only 500k, When you divide the 3.5million she spend in a day (24hours), you will get approximately 146k per hours, times it by 3, add some minutes for the remaining 62k change(paying her debts), she will spend approximately the 500k in 3hours25minutes.
3 hours, 21 minutes and 36 seconds...
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Zane2point4(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
ur comment is full of racism

Pls how is my comment full of racism?
Ist she a Nigerian?
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Homers123(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show
it to My college teacher Miss sedrati , who said that I
can't achieve anything in my life !
Copy and paste.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by NaijaElba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
What gives you impression that it was a guy that calculated that? From that handwriting it is a lady. Guys don't have time for this....

umarshehu58:
What a badt guy.
The guy is jobless thats why he got the time to do all this.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by darlenese(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
I.e 3 hrs 36minutes
QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.