Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae (5911 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by jesusson22(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
A few weeks after defending instagram big boy, Hushpuppi for spending 10 million at a night club, Bobrisky met the lavish spender.

Smiling for the camera, he called him his 2nd bae and Hush looked so pleased.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/bobrisky-hangs-out-with-ig-big-boy.html?m=1

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by jesusson22(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
more

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Angeleena(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2017
anus drillers.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by HelenBee(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Pesin pikin

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Kjking(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2017
eeeew
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by goldbim(f): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
grin Bobrisky and a living thing...issorai..Bobrisky cannot Shashe but loves the good life..They should continue oo.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2017
I weep for his mother

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by yungbillionaire(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2017
chaaaiiiii nsogbu dikwa.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by OneManLegion(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Lwkmd! Bobrisky is cuter than most Nairaland girls forming "No PMs Please".

gringringrin

20 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by BCISLTD: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2017
angry you call attention seeking...but they are actually making money from the attention

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nixiepie(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2017
OneManLegion:

gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nixiepie(f): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2017
Tbh,he/she looks good cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nollynude: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2017
lofty900:
I weep for his mother

Hypocrite, who send you

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
anus drillers.
hahahhahah grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by SmellingAnus(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2017
When a man lacks wisdom , it's his anus that suffers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by centboy123456(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
gay tinz on points
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by falcon01: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nixiepie:
grin grin grin
gigity

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by tunaguy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
lofty900:
I weep for his mother
his mother is actually proud i know his mom very well.. The day bobrisky came to ejigbo his mother was just holding him and shouting at people who were staring

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by CheezyCharles(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
bobrisky was like "hey Hushpuppi i'm a big fan,can hi have a pishur pls" the later she Sory he posted "Hushpuppi is second bae"
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Elnino4ladies: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is bobrisky a boy or girl
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by eightsin(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hehe... dis female son again...
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by stanway(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bobrisky has lost his identity,I just pray God forgives him
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by madenigga(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
I heard hushpuppi Is richer than all Igbos both dead and living.

I also heard Igbos are wishing for bobrisky to rule them in their erosion savaged land!

Flat heads which way na! I dey shame for una!
Mynd44
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by emmancipated(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Imagine say I dey chill out with my guys and this kind person go come show up for my table, na to carry cane pursue am na
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by kollyp2000(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
OneManLegion:

gringringrin

Gay alert!!!
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by EmmySparky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
tunaguy:
his mother is actually proud i know his mom very well.. The day bobrisky came to ejigbo his mother was just holding him and shouting at people who were staring
bros eye witness
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Angeleena(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah grin
thanks, for laughing out loud..
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
Pesin pikin
smiley
HelenBee:
Pesin pikin
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by SmellingAnus(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

thanks, for laughing out loud..
the pleasure is all mine... Are you the one on your dp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Hustle Star Deborah Anugwa On Her Birthday (photos) / Amber Rose And The Men Who Have Grabbed Her Butt On The Red Carpet (photos) / #EndSARS: See What Davido Posted About Buhari That Can Put Him In Trouble (See h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.