Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae (5931 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Wish i could get this bobrisky and knack the hell out of him...i hvn a crush for his hole already sad
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Angeleena(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
the pleasure is all mine... Are you the one on your dp?
yes/no....lol
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by SmellingAnus(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

yes/no....lol
Lol... I will assume it's a no grin... Haven't really seen your moniker prior to that your post I commented on...
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by Angeleena(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I will assume it's a no grin... Haven't really seen your moniker prior to that your post I commented on...
lol...hmmm..no shit..have a pleasant day ahead.
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by SmellingAnus(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

lol...hmmm..no shit..have a pleasant day ahead.
thanks dear... You too...
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by tunaguy(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2017
EmmySparky:
bros eye witness
when you see mad white benz packed in your hood shey u no go wan knw who get am if u con see say na celeb u go do nose witness join
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by OneManLegion(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
kollyp2000:

Gay alert!!!

You get no pussies; how are you different from a gay?
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae by TheSourcerer: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
rayenigma:
smiley
hi hello , I was not able to reach out my email

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha / Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.