Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) (36234 Views)

Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Ovokoo: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Obiageli Omeke who just graduated from an American university, Texas A&M University in Corpus Christy has broken boundaries as not only been the first nursing graduate in her family but the very first nursing graduate in her village of Umuogbo Agu in Enugu-ezike, Enugu state.

first got to the US but changed her mind after being involved in the nursing field.

"I chose the career of nursing because of who I am,” said Omeke. “Nursing is all of me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isprhixoxM8

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-lady-obiageli-omeke-becomes-first-american-nursing-graduate-village-pictures-video/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by BreezyCB(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Congratulations

D last pic nah real wa

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by eezeribe(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2017
First nursing graduate from a village Both home and abroad
or maybe they have other Medical professional graduates like Doctors,pharmacists,physiotherapists,Radiographers,Medical laboratory scientists,etc.otherwise,her village must still be in the stone age.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2017
has broken boundaries as not only been the first nursing graduate in her family but the very first nursing graduate in her village of Umuogbo Agu in Enugu-ezike, Enugu state.

I thought these people have more than 10 million graduates in every profession.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Noneroone(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
has broken boundaries as not only been the first nursing graduate in her family but the very first nursing graduate in her village of Umuogbo Agu in Enugu-ezike, Enugu state.

many nurses are hardly graduates.

Edited... The title from the link says "the first American nursing graduate" mods take note

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
her back side na Bugatti.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

If nah Naija nau nah Black Brassiere she for join...See the difference between Ajamgbadi and Sorority.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by tojie6256: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats. ...#that last pix tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by YonkijiSappo: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by ziggy3579: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Her village must be a very small one grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by zealz4u(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
she is d real beauty and brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by blaise00700(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Forget graduation joor, see curves shocked

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Pharaoh9(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by omofunaab(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol, na wa oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by dujaswags1(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats fine Lady
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Godlovesme521: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
That backside though..doggy gone fit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Tawis06(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Congratulation ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by depezee(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Her backside her nursing profession tongue!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by jtwest(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2017
You will see how they will carry all village matters to her now not minding whether it's nursing or public admin she grad from grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by uvie66: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Forget being a nursing graduate, you will get first class in your village in the yansh department

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Yello1(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't try to come home ooo just remain in Texas dere cos dis country no give pooo for nw ooo. Above all, congrat to u and ur village. Keep making naija proud even if naija no send u

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by arabaribiti(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Last pic dis her back and front na real wa

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Punctual(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2017
This really calls for celebration because those witches in her village didnt prevail over her..grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Frank3n2(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2017
She tried o!!! That village juju nor be here oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Lies I dont believe it. So her village is filled with native doctors?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by ladyF(f): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Hehehe...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N395/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by ironheart(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Why them girls like show us some ass na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Congratulations

D last pic nah real wa
Jonaifame.....skylowlow......curiositymaster... Dingbang.....get in hia!!!!!!!!
Qhal!!! U see DAT booty??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by paskyboy: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2017
BEAUTY AND BRAIN, IGBO KEWNU MAY GOD BLESS EVERY IGBO LADY ON NAIRALAND, AND IN NIGERIA AT LARGE. THAT LAST PIX GOT ME DROOLING

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.