Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital (17061 Views)

Hajj Stampede:A Lady From Kwara State On A Life Support In A Saudi Hospital(Pic / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by EmperorOlu: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
Let me ask you one question?

How many of you is willing to lay down his life for Nigeria?

How many of you will come and recruit your friends and relative to join our revolution to secede from the north?

I have master coup planners at my disposal(former members of the South Africa AWB and ANC Mkathi Sizwe), all we need is people in large Numbers, there  are 400,000 people on this forum if i can recruit a quarter of those people we will be fine. Lives will be lost but the end will justify the means.

I am dead serious about this proposal, I have connections to get weapons in to Nigeria and we can do this thing. Namely Ak-47, Uzis ,M-16,procton sniper rifles, rocket launchers ,gunship hellicopters,Rooikat armored advance vehicle,Regimen tanks,Tracking eye missile launchers(like the one in distict 9)

South Africa has it's own Weapons manufacturing company and i have connections in that company : http://www.denellandsystems.co.za/

Do you remember the attempted coup in Equatorial guinea ,they supplied the weapons, they can supply us the weapons and we will pay them after we have succeeded in our mission. I also have some South African ,Congolese and Angolan mercenaries who can fight along side us for the right price.

This is the only option for Nigeria, GOD will not save us if we sit on azz and expect a miracle. This government is a civilian government so it should be relatively easy to destabilize besides Jonathan cannot easily control the army. The Atlantic sea border is very loose and my backers can bring in amphibian troops through there.

We don’t need to take over Abuja we only need to defend the south from the middle belt river (Niger river )region. There is only one bridge on the Niger river ,we can bomb that bridge so that the Kaduna army will not be able to come down south ,we can also station anti aircraft 60millimeter guns to shoot down any air force planes carrying out raids. We can do this all we need is at least 50,000 civilian soldiers.

Training will be offered in northwest South Africa for 3 months after which we will then proceed on a disguised cargo ship that will pass through the water crack in the delta and off load all weapons and troops in Kogi state to spread west and east simultaneously ,thereby surprising and suppressing the government with heavy artillery gun fire.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
mendax:

@mayowaak , careful how u post. If u've made a mistake in posting or quotin u could actually go back and click on modify and correct. Otherwise, it could be a bit confusing. Just a tip sha. Cheers

THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION,GOING FOWARD I WILL EMBRACE THAT.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by maxjax(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2010
im pretty convinced hez D**D lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Obinoscopy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
EmperorOlu:

Let me ask you one question?

How many of you is willing to lay down his life for Nigeria?

How many of you will come and recruit your friends and relative to join our revolution to secede from the north?

I have master coup planners at my disposal(former members of the South Africa AWB and ANC Mkathi Sizwe), all we need is people in large Numbers, there  are 400,000 people on this forum if i can recruit a quarter of those people we will be fine. Lives will be lost but the end will justify the means.

I am dead serious about this proposal, I have connections to get weapons in to Nigeria and we can do this thing. Namely Ak-47, Uzis and M-16

This is the only option for Nigeria, GOD will not save us if we sit on azz and expect a miracle. This government is a civilian government so it should be relatively easy to destabilize besides Jonathan cannot easily control the army. The Atlantic sea border is very loose and my backers can bring in amphibian troops through there.

We don’t need to take over Abuja we only need to defend the south from the middle belt river (Niger river )region. There is only one bridge on the Niger river ,we can bomb that bridge so that the Kaduna army will not be able to come down south ,we can also station anti aircraft 60millimeter guns to shoot down any air force planes carrying out raids. We can do this all we need is at least 50,000 civilian soldiers.

Training will be offered in northwest South Africa for 3 months after which we will then proceed on a disguised cargo ship that will pass through the water crack in the delta and off load all weapons and troops in Kogi state to spread west and east simultaneously ,thereby surprising and suppressing the government with heavy artillery gun fire.

Be rest assured that the SSS are on the look out for you. Don't be surprised if they finally visit your house for questioning
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by deliverus: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
The END time is near  shocked Wetin dey happen for Naija are simply "Signs and Wonders". Our greedy and heartless politicians have drained the country of it's resources. Wat dis means is if dey are given d opportunity dey will sell d country and it's people. I have dis feeling dat dis people are demons and we need prayer to eliminate dem ALL if we d common people are to enjoy d fruit of our labour.

LONG LEAVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
LONG LEAVE IT'S LOOTERS
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by EmperorOlu: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Be rest assured that the SSS are on the look out for you. Don't be surprised if they finally visit your house for questioning

Please spare me the Bull *hit* ,the SSS are not allowed in SA. Besides they are known to be extremely incompetent and a bunch of un-trained morons. If they were so good ,how come the mutallab boy escaped through the airport with explosives. The SSS won't even recognize a threat if it was staring them in the fxcking face.It is Asshxles and cowards like you who rather watch Nigeria fall down dead instead of doing something to change it for the better.

You are free to send your beloved SSS my pic

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by rusky(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
first of all, if yar'adua was dead, CNN would have been the fgirst to announce it. it could never be hidden.

secondly whether he is in a hospital or not, he is no longer fit to be president. i wonder what the ghanaians would have done in this similar situation?

our government people are so shameless, so pwerhungry and never learn from past mistakes. i am totally pissed off.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by olofofo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
is it just me or the link posted for the tribune website and the entire website on NEW YEAR holiday?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by dove24u(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2010

2010 Year of Double Blessing
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by 9jauk: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
Wonders in 9ja, nofink seems to work,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Boboribo: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
No water
No light
No fuel
NO PRESIDENT
But wait, ENOUGH TO LOOT
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
So how the Guy sign budget when they cant find him.   ?

NA OLUWOLE SIGNATURE DEY ON TOP THE BUDGET.RUMOURS HAS IT THAT N1,500.00 WAS CHARGED BY OLUWOLE BOYS FOR THE SIGNATURE FORGERY NOT KNOWING IT WAS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROJECT.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by saintneo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

So how the Guy sign budget when they cant find him.   ?

NA OLUWOLE SIGNATURE DEY ON TOP THE BUDGET.RUMOURS HAS IT THAT N1,500.00 WAS CHARGED BY OLUWOLE BOYS FOR THE SIGNATURE FORGERY NOT KNOWING IT WAS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROJECT.
grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ciji(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
Musa is probably dead & the northern leaders are just not willing to conceade power yet to goodluck, He should watch his back,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bandely(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
OMG! shocked shocked
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Gspot(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
Shey na like we go de dey
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Unconfirmed reports arriving on my desk now suggests to me that our C-IN-C has been spotted in TOKELAU. Turai was with him also a handfull of almajiris praying fervently for him to recover quickly,

Abegiii, dont crucify me oooooo. no be me talk am.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by vislabraye(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
I dialed one of the Saudi hospital number, it was ringing but no response , grin . Yar' adua will come for second term, just wait and see
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nairalanders,
this one na real nollywood movie
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by legendprac(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by kpalasa69(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
@bandely,

you can say that again or let me join you, The guy is dead and he's body is in china ready for exportation to Nigeria, or better still Deportation, Becos na fake body naija sell for them,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
una sure say, no be advanced stage of HIV/AIDS this our president yara'liar get?

the man really looks it, grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Borat1: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
God Forbids it,
But If Yar'adua turns up as a cadaver
>>>TURAI SHOULD BE EXECUTED<<<
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by lysaa(f): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
this isn't a pleasant news
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by mroluway: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ EmperorOlu ,

no one seems to contribute to his suggestion,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by beninman1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
Well, it is fair to say we have entered a new year without firm news of Yar' Adua,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by eros(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
Hmmmm, waiting patiently for the overdue news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bidemi12(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Thunder fire any Nigerian who calls for a revolution. Obviously emperorolu was joking about being able to stage a successful revolt from SA, but how quick you were to distance yourself from any wahala. That is exactly why your leaders are f.ucking you'all d.oggystyle on a daily basis, with the open question "what are you going to do about it?" So what that he has not been around for 40 days? wetin wan happen? Their logic is, at least the wife is alive. She should be able to handle Nigeria until his return, (that is if he is not dead). And whoever said it is not legal? My friends. they own you'all. they can make it legal. Soon all ye fake patriots will come out of the woodworks to start yarning dust about how fantastic the motherland is. There is nothing fantastic about Nigeria so long as trash like this happen. Also half the populace are living in a MATRIX ladden dream where they rather blame someone else for the countries woes. (Luggard, America, Iya sikira, Baba Bukky, Jack and Jill, Harry and Tom) etc. F.ucking country. Yes i said it. Like the politicians say everyday, what are you going to do about it?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ochukoccna: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
Dead or alive, n o big deal seeing he has failed in 9ja and as ECOWAS head.
If truly he's dead, life goes on. We ,i.e. the collective destiny of Nigerians, cannot continue to be held to ransom by one man.
MARK MY WORDS, HE WILL BE REPLACED! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KNOW YE NOT THAT NATURE IN HERSELF ABHORS A VACUUM? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by AnneMarie2(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
Maybe he is playing hide and seek.watever his game is,we are fed up.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Borat1: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
bidemi12:

Thunder fire any Nigerian who calls for a revolution. Obviously emperorolu was joking about being able to stage a successful revolt from SA, but how quick you were to distance yourself from any wahala. That is exactly why your leaders are f.ucking you'all d.oggystyle on a daily basis, with the open question "what are you going to do about it?" So what that he has not been around for 40 days? wetin wan happen? Their logic is, at least the wife is alive. She should be able to handle Nigeria until his return, (that is if he is not dead). And whoever said it is not legal? My friends. they own you'all. they can make it legal. Soon all ye fake patriots will come out of the woodworks to start yarning dust about how fantastic the motherland is. There is nothing fantastic about Nigeria so long as trash like this happen. Also half the populace are living in a MATRIX ladden dream where they rather blame someone else for the countries woes. (Luggard, America, Iya sikira, Baba Bukky, Jack and Jill, Harry and Tom) etc. F.ucking country. Yes i said it. Like the politicians say everyday, what are you going to do about it?

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth you brain-dead super-stu.pid negro. . .
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bidemi12(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
~Borat~:

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth you brain-dead super-stu.pid negro. . .

Yes! Yes!, (sigh) i've heard that b4. So what else armchair revolutionalist/critic.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Bukky Shonibare Blast Aisha Buhari For Launching Book On ChibokGirls Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.