Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel (31338 Views)

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola / UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Information reaching the Politics Nigeria Newsdesk reveals that a suicide bombing attack would have claimed the lives of several people in Maiduguri last night if not for 2 security dogs.

Politics Nigeria learnt that two male suicide bombers killed last night at the University of Maiduguri were stopped by the dogs from wreaking havoc in the institution. The incident occurred at about 10.30pm Nigerian time behind the Chapel of Grace inside the university.

A staff of the University, Mr Abubakar Mohammed, who was privy to details of the incident said;

The bombers blew themselves up as soon as they sighted the dogs barking at them as they could no longer help the situation.They came in through the back door and were prepared to denote the bombs before they were sighted by the dogs which prevented them from unleashing another mayhem on the university community.

This is the second time the institution is witnessing a suicide bombing attack. It can be recalled that in January, a suicide bomber sneaked into the university campus and attacked a mosque where Muslims were observing the early morning prayer, killing a professor and injuring several others.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/10/dogs-prevent-2-male-suicide-bombers-attacking-university-chapel-maiduguri/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by eezeribe(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
The dogs have taken over the duties of our security operatives,especially in the area of intelligence report.

8 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Kpeshi10(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ah, how comes i neva hear dis one, sha there was a bomb blast dis morning around 5am
Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by TheBlessedMAN: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Based on logistics, those Dogs are more effective than Buhadri's entire 3years tenure.

I have said it, i dey my house, come and beat me tongue tongue tongue

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by emmabest2000(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gallant Dog ?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by eleojo23: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
The suicide bombers were trying to carry put their assignment of spreading 'piss' around the world as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by MrGreenMavro: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin

Here is the DOG that stopped the suicide bombers...he prevented them based on logistics grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by verygudbadguy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dog, Man's best friend...

It is a pity that some find these pets delicious.. Yet, dog still saves lives...

RIP to the dead dogs...
sad

12 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by gentlejay007(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
based on logistics, you are specially endowed with a very rare breed of stupidity. Ur sense of reason is tantamount to zero. Buhadri na ur papa? Fool.

"Ur sense of reason is tantamount to zero" tongue
GBAGAUN!!

Busted!!! grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Qmerit(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
ThankGod..
Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Adaowerri111: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Better strategy
Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by jeeqaa7(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
dogs are now better than humans

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
space bookers everywhere
Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by sakaguchi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Smooyis(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Time to make use of more dogs as security apparatus against terrorism and militancy.

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by morbeta(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let there be massive deployment of dogs to the north ASAP...northern dogs are now more security conscious than the law enforcement personnel.

God bless northern dogs......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Mentcee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Buhari is stupid

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Jabioro: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let us have more bomb detector dogs around Maduguri..

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Qmerit(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Based on logistics, those Dogs are more effective than Buhadri's entire 3years tenure.

Based on logistics the dogs re more calculative and better than you in figures... reason...has PMB spent 3yrs in office? Hell NO.
Your brain is dead, those dogs should come and teach you figures.....ode.

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Moreoffaith(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
A won were...all of u will die like chicken in, shey una say una no get sense no.
Bastard...

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Sunmibare6(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
The face you make When your Dad just farted but you can no longer endure it..

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

when i catch u eh.....

8 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by ekensi01: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wow another super dog discovered in Nigeria, chai
Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by coolshegs10(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Maybe the government should create law enforcing everyone to get dogs as guards in their homes, so we won't bother to call The Nigerian Police during emergencies.

Or what do you guys think? grin

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
children of destruction from the pissful religion who have refused to live and let live, blood sucking monsters!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by Connect01: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Maybe dogs will have the final solutions to the high level of insecurity in this country.

Anyway, kudos to the dogs even though I don't like them but I won't be sentimental. They are doing a winderful job up there in North East.

The Federal Ministry of labour and productivity should try and accommodate those dogs with high sense of security and intelligence. They already have some working experience. Also, NYSC should try and give them their discharge certificates and Gov Shettima, should please release their recommendation and covering letters for immediate employment. They have shown commitment and dedication.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by TheBlessedMAN: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Qmerit:

Based on logistics the dogs re more calculative and better than you in figures... reason...has PMB spent 3yrs? Hell NO.
Your brain is dead those dogs should come and teach you figures.....ode.
based on logistics, you are specially endowed with a very rare breed of stupidity. Ur sense of reasoning is tantamount to zero. Buhadri na ur papa? Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel by tochyano2: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Here is the DOG that stopped the suicide bombers...he prevented them based on logistics grin grin
Anointed dogs was logistical positioned by the celestial beings grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Anambra Polling Unit / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.