Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695920 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:

please where can I download eng dub anime

senwap download links are not working
kissanime don't have any download links

I just want to download and watch animes

currently wanting to download
My Bride Is A Mermaid
The Devil Is A PartTimer

Thats strange thats not the usual complain from kissanime ?

Try chiaanime

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:

please where can I download eng dub anime

senwap download links are not working kissanime don't have any download links

I just want to download and watch animes

currently wanting to download My Bride Is A Mermaid The Devil Is A PartTimer

http://www.animeland.tv/dub/my-bride-is-a-mermaid http://www.animeland.tv/my-bride-is-a-mermaid-episode-1-english-dubbed try the abv links keep refreshing the page if it shows *checking your browser* or give it a while

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:

yea,is it interesting

It ranks among one of the top anime for last year

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Thats strange thats not the usual complain from kissanime ?
Try chiaanime

chia anime don't have English dub animes

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2018
vincentico:
http://www.animeland.tv/dub/my-bride-is-a-mermaid
http://www.animeland.tv/my-bride-is-a-mermaid-episode-1-english-dubbed
try the abv links
keep refreshing the page if it shows *checking your browser* or give it a while

lemme try that
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:

chia anime don't have English dub animes

shocked

Really. I never noticed. But how do you even watch English dubs? I've only ever watched english subs

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked

Really. I never noticed. But how do you even watch English dubs? I've only ever watched english subs

I'm not a too much fan of English subs I prefer eng dubs,you try them sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:
I'm watching high school dxd hero and I'm not enjoying it;I missed the previous seasons, I stopped watching anime for some time and now I decided to watch and I'm not feeling that ecstasy of before....I'm thinking of trying Boku no Hero Academia

High-school DXD Hero changed alot of stuff from the previous seasons... Most notably the art, that is very different, but Oppai is Oppai, and that had been what High-school DXD has always been about... As far as they give us great Oppai who cares about the art cool

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
rawdpiper:

Added ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
nani667:

High-school DXD Hero changed alot of stuff from the previous seasons... Most notably the art, that is very different, but Oppai is Oppai, and that had been what High-school DXD has always been about... As far as they give us great Oppai who cares about the art cool

high school dxd hero is the final season right...what of one punch man

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
quinSonia:

high school dxd hero is the final season right...what of one punch man

I dunno if High-school DXD Hero is the final season, but it is the latest season, currently running...

One Punch Man should start later this year
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wiilly02(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Recently I have been having this craving for vintage anime
Some I have seen before and some I chose not to watch back then....
So I started with yu yu hakushu....same author that created hunter x hunter,
Am currently trying to get rave master ( same author with fairytail) and fist of the north star.

I read a comment about English dubs
I find it very difficult to watch anime with English dubs...I feel it loses its originality and the voice acting is most times off...There's this feel that comes with hearing them speak Japanese grin imagine shinigamis in bleach trying to release their swords in english embarassed

PS: Tokyo ghoul re is finally over

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Please who knows when AOT season 3 would be released?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fecta: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Nova15:

grin
You got trapped too right, I watched season 1 and waited a whole 4 years for season 2, but they promised season 3 will come out between this year and next year
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nova15:

This July ending after the launch of its next movie

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please I need someone to recommend good animes to me. I'm done with that one's I'm watching.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nova15:
Please I need someone to recommend good animes to me. I'm done with that one's I'm watching.
Have you watchedthe ones mentioned here?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iXavier: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
[img][/img]
nani667:

Almost every Anime live action is shite... It is like they just deliberately choose to destroy the masterpiece that was the Anime by following up with one terrible live action movie sad

After seeing like five minutes of Rorouni Kenshin and sharply abandoning the hopeless movie back then with immediate alacrity, I never bothered with Live action stuff again

There's a Bleach live action movie in the works sef... Will be released soon... Saw the trailer on Facebook some days back

Please who's the guy next to Gon and what anime he is in?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fecta: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nova15:
Code geass
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Ouran highschool host club ( comedy)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
iXavier:
[img][/img]
Please who's the guy next to Gon and what anime he is in?
The Bald Guy...?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iXavier: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
nani667:

The Bald Guy...?

Bald guy is Saitama
The one on red next to Saitama
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
wiilly02:
Recently I have been having this craving for vintage anime
Some I have seen before and some I chose not to watch back then....
So I started with yu yu hakushu....same author that created hunter x hunter,
Am currently trying to get rave master ( same author with fairytail) and fist of the north star.

I read a comment about English dubs
I find it very difficult to watch anime with English dubs...I feel it loses its originality and the voice acting is most times off...There's this feel that comes with hearing them speak Japanese grin imagine shinigamis in bleach trying to release their swords in english embarassed

PS: Tokyo ghoul re is finally over

A second part is scheduled to air this fall by October
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
fecta:

Code geass
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Ouran highschool host club ( comedy)

I've seen code grass and I don't like that ouran highschool host club
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
yasolan:

Have you watchedthe ones mentioned here?

Most of them, majority don't appeal to me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
vincentico thanks for that link dear
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Still wondering when I'll catch up to One Piece. Now I've roped myself into watching Detective Conan. My social life is in danger
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kaycee7:
Still wondering when I'll catch up to One Piece. Now I've roped myself into watching Detective Conan. My social life is in danger

That anime that has more episodes than one piece, what it about set?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2018
t12tosin:

That anime that has more episodes than one piece, what it about set?
It's about an amateur detective forced to ingest a substance that turned him into a child. But he still solves cases with the help of his friends, sometimes impersonating his best friend's father.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
has anyone seen ZETMAN
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2018
CapedBaldy:
has anyone seen ZETMAN

Yeah but it's not so thrilling.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Nova15:

Most of them, majority don't appeal to me.
Really!..what's your genre
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2018
yasolan:

Really!..what's your genre

Adventure, action.

All these demon demon kind of anime bores me.

I like animes in the class of attack on titans, boku no hero academia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.