Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693191 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Hmm, this current Spring 2017 season is really really interesting.

Little Witch Academia: Three episodes to go...and we have a 'devastating' reveal...one that could possibly change everything for our MC Akko.

Grimorie of Zero: The Grimorie still has not been found...and poor Mercenary is currently trying to rescue Zero. Meanwhile....Albus has been arrested by his former comrades in arms...who are now allied with 'Him'.(Whoever he is. I suspect 13).

Alice to Zoroku:The government is closing in on the new antagonist....whose friend has just been trapped by the Queen .

Shingenki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul: The gang from Bahamut: Genesis is back together again....in jail. But new girl Nina might have a plan to get them out. Meanwhile....Mugaro is a guest of one of the factions in the fight.(And we still have 16 episodes left. Wow....feels good to be alive smiley)

Hinako Note: Hinako-san has made plenty progress....but she is now faced with a new challenge...performing on stage...with her mamma in the audience. Scary. Three more episodes in this moe anime....

Akashic Records: Glenn and his students just took down a sinister Scientific plot. But...three more episodes....and the leader of the plot is STILL on the loose.

SPRING season 2017 is still on.

Still have Beserk plus Attack on Titan Season 2.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MajorMilk: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Would anyone be interested in drawing anime pictures for me? I'm an American that's planning an international video project and we're looking for artists to draw in anime style. I am new to this site and I gravely apologize if I'm already breaking a lot of rules, this will be my last post on this site but it is urgent that I get more help. Digital and paper is accepted. This is a previous project of mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGLaIXlRREA (Again mods, please don't ban me. I am very interested in your site.) If you'd like to participate, reply to me or send me an email.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmm, this current Spring 2017 season is really really interesting.

Little Witch Academia: Three episodes to go...and we have a 'devastating' reveal...one that could possibly change everything for our MC Akko.

Grimorie of Zero: The Grimorie still has not been found...and poor Mercenary is currently trying to rescue Zero. Meanwhile....Albus has been arrested by his former comrades in arms...who are now allied with 'Him'.(Whoever he is. I suspect 13).

Alice to Zoroku:The government is closing in on the new antagonist....whose friend has just been trapped by the Queen .

Shingenki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul: The gang from Bahamut: Genesis is back together again....in jail. But new girl Nina might have a plan to get them out. Meanwhile....Mugaro is a guest of one of the factions in the fight.(And we still have 16 episodes left. Wow....feels good to be alive smiley)

Hinako Note: Hinako-san has made plenty progress....but she is now faced with a new challenge...performing on stage...with her mamma in the audience. Scary. Three more episodes in this moe anime....

Akashic Records: Glenn and his students just took down a sinister Scientific plot. But...three more episodes....and the leader of the plot is STILL on the loose.

SPRING season 2017 is still on.

Still have Beserk plus Attack on Titan Season 2.

trying to see if there is any new anime I can start cause it's been awhile... Any suggestions??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Ceo4life:
trying to see if there is any new anime I can start cause it's been awhile... Any suggestions??

1.You could start with the above list in that my comment you quoted!

2.Also, try

Golden time
Sekirei
Shounen maid
Kachiou wa Maid sama.
Barakamon.
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis.
Suzuka
Fuuka
Izetta the Last witch.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
9jakohai:

1.You could start with the above list in that my comment you quoted!

2.Also, try

Golden time
Sekirei
Shounen maid
Kachiou wa Maid sama.
Barakamon.
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis.
Suzuka
Fuuka
Izetta the Last witch.
mostly prefer anime dat is action filled hate all dose super story types... Am currently watching bahamut Virgin soul
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Faboosuarez(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Can someone provide the link for god eater
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by tiscapt(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
I want some responds on this link would you be glad to help? https:// tr. im/Inquires
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Bbox(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
I dont like berserk
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bbox:
I dont like berserk
which did u watch, 1997, 2016 or 2017?

Cos its praised online
I too can attest to it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who else is watching Quan Zhi Gao Shou ?
Its a chinese anime
Currently at episode 11
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Bbox(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
which did u watch, 1997, 2016 or 2017?

Cos its praised online
I too can attest to it
1997 2017
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2017
New anime - Fate Apocrypha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Boruto getting better. Just saw ep13 and 14
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
New netflix anime, Castlevenia

Just finished ep 1 cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by tegak10: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mylestone:

SENWAP IS DOWN SINCE LAST YEAR... WOW A THREAD 4 ANIME..

pls anyupdates abt NORAGAMI,TOKYO GHOUL N HIGH SCHOOL DXD

Noragami aragoto ending was kinda different from the manga n they didnt introduce yato's father... I doubt the'll be a third season. Dxd n tokyo ghoul would surely get
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by tegak10: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ceo4life:

Comedy : konosuba prison school
Slice of life : oregairu, anohana
Shonen: nanatsu no taizai
Wildcard :btooom
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by tegak10: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
currently watching kakeguri and boruto..

Just finished anohana, btooom, sword oratoria, eromanga sensei, renai boukun and bento

What anime are u watching this summer?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
tegak10:

Noragami aragoto ending was kinda different from the manga n they didnt introduce yato's father... I doubt the'll be a third season. Dxd n tokyo ghoul would surely get

LNG tym folks...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
tegak10:
currently watching kakeguri and boruto..

Just finished anohana, btooom, sword oratoria, eromanga sensei, renai boukun and bento

What anime are u watching this summer?

which site are you using to download anime.. English dubbed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by macfrino: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Drifters and mira Nikki superb
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by macfrino: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Do you guys agree is hard to find a female that watches anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by macfrino: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Let's create a whatsapp group for anime lovers, is hard finding people that like anime in my area or school.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2017
macfrino:
Do you guys agree is hard to find a female that watches anime.
kidding?? 95% of the people i know who watch anime are girls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Morning animelanders.

Have not been around here much...bad case of malaria plus work, work, work!

Anyway....the new season is here....and I have already started looking at some good anime ...which I will talk about more later when I get things in order.

For now....the anime I think everyone should check out is Koi to Uso. (Love and LIes).

The anime basically takes place in an alternate world Japan where everyone is assigned a marriage partner at the age of 16 by the government. The main character is a guy who has just confessed his love to a female classmate...who accepts...only as it turns out...she is not his assigned marriage partner.

Two episodes in....and the drama commences.

EPisode 1 here:http://www.animeseason.com/koi-to-uso-episode-1/

For those who like some action...

Knight's and Magic ......mecha plus magic.
Shokuku no Altair.....Arabian Knights style anime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Just finished ep 1 cool
very mad anime.. Bt jst annoyed dat it ws jst 4 episodes... Bt the next one will be 8 episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Just finished ep 1 cool
Download link please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Watching Attack on titans
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
ibkayee:
Watching Attack on titans
i started watching it last two weeks ago...its soo interesting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.