Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari (2150 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / President Buhari’s Speech At The National Executive Committee Meeting Of APC / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by OKDnigeria: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fears of an immi­nent implosion in the ranks of the rul­ing All Progressives Congress (APC) has been expressed by a forum of the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) who have expressed concerns over the fast dwindling fortunes of the party ahead of the 2019 elections.

The APC NEC forum in a letter it wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari, called for the Presidents urgent in­tervention in the affairs of the party, as well as a change in his administration, warn­ing that the ruling party may not only face a major desta­bilising crack, but may face humiliations at the 2019 poll if nothing is urgently done to arrest the situation.

The forum in the let­ter which it titled ‘Save our Party- APC’ and signed by an APC National Ex-Officio member and South Corrdi­nator, Hon Omolayo Akin­tola decried the leadership of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC), led by Chief John Oyegun, add­ing that if nothing is done by the President, the situ­ation might lead to what it described as a preventable, avoidable and unnecessary intra-party cracks that the present situation might gen­erate.

The letter, dated April 6, 2017 which was made avail­able to newsmen in Abuja, yesterday, dated April 6, 2017 noted that the com­plaint has been severally laid to the APC National Chair­man, John Odigie- Oyegun, regretting that there has been no positive response from the NWC leadership, hence the SOS letter for the Presidents intervention.

It reads: “We strongly feel that an urgent call on the appropriate quarters of the party be made to ensure that the NEC meeting of our party as provided by Article 25 of our party constitution is obeyed to quarantine reso­lution of matters affecting party amicably.

“We are equally greatly displeased with the ways of handling party matters solely by the National Work­ing Committee only, without any recourse to the NEC from which NWC derived her powers.

“Also, to be noted for ap­propriate advice is the ex­clusion of sizeable number of federating states from scheme of things within the party because many states are not presently represent­ed by party officers on the current National Working Committee, hence, the need to be having regular NEC meetings pending the much-awaited amendment to the present party constitution.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/apc-is-heading-for-disaster-national-executive-committee-of-apc-warns-buhari/
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by henrysam(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Baba is too old and sick for this type of intervention you are inviting him for.
Just manage your life and before or by 2019 God will surely show the way.
APC members enjoy your loot too just like your predecessors and those of u who supported and they give u poverty and hunger. Manage your life. Next time use your thumb print wisely don't believe it's only one man that will safe you from slavery

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
There performance in most states are disaster

2019 is around the corner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
henrysam:
Baba is too old and sick for this type of intervention you are inviting him for.
Just manage your life and before or by 2019 God will surely show the way.
APC members enjoy your loot too just like your predecessors and those of u who supported and they give u poverty and hunger. Manage your life. Next time use your thumb print wisely don't believe it's only one man that will safe you from slavery

Is not about baba alone

The judiciary, legislative and the executive all contributed

Most especially enemies of states among the citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
APC is heading for Disaster.. PDP has already hugged Disaster ..

Which way Naija*?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
dunkem21:

Which way Naija*?

You are a patriotic citizen

We vote individual not party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
dunkem21:

Which way Naija*?

From the crises plaguing both the PDP and the APC shall arise a new party.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
God punish bubu and his idiotic apc

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
God punish bubu and his idiotic apc

grin grin grin

Yet to recover from 2015 shock

E pain am well well

E enter am inside

1 Like

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Bodexman(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
There performance in most states are disaster

2019 is around the corner

Baba doesn't believe in party affairs. So many things are going wrong underneath in the party but he chose to look the other way.

I pray he realize this before it's too late.

APC is about to explode

1 Like

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

E pain am well well

E enter am inside

BMC strikes again

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
dunkem21:

Which way Naija*?

Maybe military should take over!
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriotic citizen

We vote individual not party

If I contest as President, will you vote for me

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

If I contest as President, will you vote for me

Sis from what have seen so far

Mostly your comments I swear I will support you
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

Nah civil defense grin
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

BMC strikes again

This one hit am wella
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

Military?

I no login for NL today o grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Sis from what have seen so far

Mostly your comments I swear I will support you

Abeg, na joke o!

I no dey contest o, make DSS no come dey look for person for corruption charges o!!

Because, I hear say any person wey wan oppose dem baba Buhari, na im dey corrupt and must be arrested!

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
dunkem21:

Military?

I no login for NL today o grin

you dey fear
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Nah civil defense grin

Abi, wetin person wan talk now? PDP don pafuka, APC sef, dem wan scatter scatter!

If only new party devoid of all these corrupt old politicians can be formed and consisting of people with passion, mission and vision for a better Nigeria, that will mark the beginning of the end for these two cankerworms called APC/PDP and their members!

But then, are the youths ready for this better change

It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by sarrkii: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
APC Is Not A Party,it's a Gathering f Strange Bed Fellows
-Bode George 2015

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Politicalapathy: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
they are heading to land of doom

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by omowolewa: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Economy is already in recession, ruling party is heading for implosion, Businesses are crying of high cost of business.

even Boko Haram has been replace with herdsmen.

Wetin con remain, APC should thank Alimodu Sherrif jare.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sanchez01, didn't I tell you APC was at the brinks this morning. Sheriff should come and help them out.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by slivertongue: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

E pain am well well

E enter am inside

2015 is gone forever. the man who lost has moved on so the present is what matters. This was how diehard PDP fans poked fun at anyone who dared to complain, correct or advice them

I expect you to know that the arrogance of the PDP led to her fall, sadly APC is doing worse yet you cheer her. Criticise APC constructively if you want her progress. you are destroying what you love with blind support

1 Like

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by Emmyco2k: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
any gathering that is not of God shall scatter
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by bossrillboss: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:

Nah civil defense grin
..chai...I don die oooooo..guy maka y
Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by 9japride(m): 2:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Apc will b worst than pdp. When you welcome men of questionable characters into your party, then it will definitely fail. Buhari is the major selling point of apc, if he should retire then the party will b dead and buried. Our values and orientation needs to be upgraded to a more progressive and all inclusive system. Devoid of bigotry and intolerance to others. We can't move forward with all these hate been displayed daily on NL. At times when people comment, I am really scared of the safety of individuals because if you give them the opportunity to power, they will commit genocide on their perceive enemies.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari by ephi123(f): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
slivertongue:

2015 is gone forever. the man who lost has moved on so the present is what matters. This was how diehard PDP fans poked fun at anyone who dared to complain, correct or advice them

I expect you to know that the arrogance of the PDP led to her fall, sadly APC is doing worse yet you cheer her. Criticise APC constructively if you want her progress. you are destroying what you love with blind support

Well said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) / What Will Happen To Igbo Businesses And Investments When Biafra Is Achieved / Operation Python Dance: Stop Harassing Our People – Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.