Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) (41071 Views)

Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by paskyboy: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
ybalogs:

She's known and loved by many .What's your name again?

Gov Ambode
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by chronique(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Annette Cookey. Where is she? We used to chat on facebook back then...
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by mrsfavour(f): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2017
pls what did Bisola win? pls I ve not been watching ,what's her prize pls,no jokes .
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by ybalogs(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2017
paskyboy:

Gov Ambode
Your Excellency,abeg I need job .
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Cyrealmusic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQYw3yXLaFw&feature=youtube
This song is the wackest song I've ever watched or heard in my whole life. I no dey even dey hear Wetin the great mumu dey talk sef undecided. Why benin ppl no dey ever develop, musically sef
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by wale377(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Mehn bisola was really broke
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2017
lol..... i can't help ma sef to stop laffing here menh, that was so so fantastic, hilarious indeed.
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by niggi4life(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Akshow:
Never give up, double ur hustle. Some would have been frustrated and throw in the towel seeing as ur fellow contestants blow but u never hammer. Now it's her time to shine. She don arrive, she don hustle reach final bus stop. The sky is her starting point.
hmmmmmmmm.. your words are very deep and so true
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by paskyboy: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
ybalogs:

Your Excellency,abeg I need job .

You have gotten it if you believe.
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by Dicedpineapple(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Bisola wud do jes great,am sure of that
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
..little beginning, better tomorrow.
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by dearie(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by Ryabcool(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Akshow:
And that is a crime? Izzit ugly people that u trip for? Park well joor.
hahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by mrLhanray(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2017
OMOTOWO:
See bisola teeth like ...no wonder she sabi suck p.rick..

se na teeth(bruise) dem dey use suck, u just want abuse the fine lady.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by lebete3000: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy
Ebuka what do you have to say about Bisola:
Even since she blow TTT...Bisola don turn celebrity, she will Blow this time. wink

So BBN was rated 16 then?
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by ehix89(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
what year is this??
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by Abeos(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

This song is the wackest song I've ever watched or heard in my whole life. I no dey even dey hear Wetin the great mumu dey talk sef undecided. Why benin ppl no dey ever develop, musically sef
grin
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
This Bisola girl is ugly o grin
See mouth like person wey dey give Beejay..
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by semyman: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
tspun:
It seems this is what pays this days
Efe was not totally uneducated, meaning; an illiterate or semi illiterate could not have been able to cope with the roles, assignments, task and dexterity to remain in the game. #takeachillpill
Re: Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) by deetomee: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Caitlyn Jenner And Bisi Alimi Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.