Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? (720 Views)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by jjamani(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
If Trump wanted to send a massage to Assad, wouldn't it be more loud and clear If Assad residences looks like a war Zone?

Your opinions are needed here.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
TheWebGeek1:
Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question About Your Business

What business are you into? What is your brand? What are your products & Services?
Whether you are into Export/import, Beauty & Fashion, online and offline sales, Photography, Deejay, Beauty Pageant, Car & Auto Sales, Music Production, Training, Event or whatever your brand or business that requires a web presence? No Hassle!

Get Your 'global Office' WEB Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No1 Web Solution

Dear Mr. TheWebGeek1,

I need you to build me an international agricultural website
but in order for me to ascertain you're the best man for the
job, I will give you 2 websites to clone & replicate with all their functions.

1.) The Amerikan Department of Defense Website: I will give you a copy of my passport photograph. You will photoshop it by removing the head of General Joe Dunford
(The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) in the link below, and then replace it with my photoshopped head - I am not joking grin

https://www.defense.gov/Leaders

2.) The Amerikan Federal Reserve (Central Bank) Website: With my passport photograph, you will photoshop & replace the photograph of Mr. Stanley Fischer (The Vice Chairman of The Governing Board of The Federal Reserve System) from the link below

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

Remember, we're in war. WW3 commenced the day Trump bombed an empty Syrian hanger filled with decommissioned aircrafts instead of the bastard to direct his missiles towards Assad's underground bunker but that is none of our business. grin cheesy grin

Our business therefore is to utilize this rare opportunity to our advantage. grin cheesy grin

Kindly forward your name, address & bank account details
via the email on my profile if my terms & conditions are acceptable to you. grin

Looking forward to working with you - soonest! Hahahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by seunny4lif(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Zoharariel:

Dear Mr. TheWebGeek1,

1.) The Amerikan Department of Defense Website: I will give you a copy of my passport photograph. You will photoshop it by removing the head of General Joe Dunford
(The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) in the link below, and then replace it with my photoshopped head - I am not joking grin

2.) The Amerikan Federal Reserve (Central Bank) Website: With my passport photograph, you will photoshop & replace the photograph of Mr. Stanley Fischer (The Vice Chairman of The Governing Board of The Federal Reserve System) from the link below

Remember, we're in war. WW3 commenced the day Trump bombed an empty Syrian hanger filled with decommissioned aircrafts instead of the bastard to direct his missiles towards Assad's underground bunker but that is none of our business. grin cheesy grin

Our business therefore is to utilize this rare opportunity to our advantage. grin cheesy grin

via the email on my profile if my terms & conditions are acceptable to you. grin

Looking forward to working with you - soonest! Hahahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by salford: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by Appleyard(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zoharariel:

Dear Mr. TheWebGeek1,

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Trump Bomb A Syrian Airbase Instead Of Assad's Palace? by Appleyard(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
jjamani:
If Trump wanted to send a massage to Assad, wouldn't it be more loud and clear If Assad residences looks like a war Zone?

Your opinions are needed here.

The whole thing was just a hoax....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Was 6 Years Old When Buhari Was Head Of State 1983 (picture) / Congo | How Can 6 Million Deaths Be Under Media Silence? (VIDEO) / Spain Court Strikes Down Catalan Referendum Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.