Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? (2506 Views)

Best HIP HOP Song In Nigeria !!! / Clubstar - What You Say ( Korrect Hip Hop Track !!) / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2009
I have listened to this track numerous times and played it to a few friends of mine.

I am yet to hear a hip hop track by any naija female emcee that is better  than this track.

If this girl keeps on the way she is going she will without doubt be crowned as the reigning queen of naija hip hop.

That means mo'cheddah, blaise, sasha, kel, bouqui, kemi, zara, e.t.c all have to put in some serious work or they will get annihilated by this girl

Am I right?

listen/download

http://www.zshare.net/audio/70564734baeaa82e/
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by ofokaofoki: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2009
@rapjunkie
ARE U JUST HEARING EVAFOR THE FIRST TIME?
??, I HAVE 4 OF HER SONGS, BESIDES SHE NEEDS TO WORK HARDER. IT IS NOT THE BEST LISTEN TO BLAISE!
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
ofokaofoki:

@rapjunkie
??, I HAVE 4 OF HER SONGS, BESIDES SHE NEEDS TO WORK HARDER. IT IS NOT THE BEST LISTEN TO BLAISE!

u don start again grin

tell me the name of Blaises hip hop track that is better than this one?
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by khanye(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
I'm feeling Eva on Id Cabasa's UNDERATED and OWO ati SWAGGA rmx
She's good but BLAISE is Better!
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by densil(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
Naughty dude blaiz is da ilest

Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
@densil

which kain picture be dat? shocked shocked shocked

khanye:

I'm feeling Eva on Id Cabasa's UNDERATED and OWO ati SWAGGA rmx
She's good but BLAISE is Better!

densil:

Naughty dude blaiz is da ilest

ofokaofoki:

@rapjunkie

name the track that is better than this?. . .Blaise is better, Blaise is the best, Blaise is the illest, blah, blah, blah, blah

name the track? all i hear is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by ofokaofoki: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
this dunce densil guy has scattered here wit picture o 
which kind nonsense be this  i even think say na song e wan post.shoir

@rapjunkie ,
eva is ok i dig her a lot too, but  she doesnt have enuff work out to be called ''the best'' if u know what i mean !
come to think of it blaise doesnt have any tight single o except collabos with freestyle , xyz and terry , but lyrically she is far better than eva water. grin grin grin even a 2 year old pikin knows that
abi eva don give rapjunkie bosom drink? grin grin grin
rapjunkie i told u i was coming to reply u . make i chop moin moin first grin grin
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
ofokaofoki:

@rapjunkie ,
eva is ok i dig her a lot too, but  she doesnt have enuff work out to be called ''the best'' if u know what i mean !
come to think of it blaise doesnt have any tight single o except collabos with freestyle , xyz and terry , but lyrically she is far better than eva water. grin grin grin even a 2 year old pikin knows that
abi eva don give rapjunkie bosom drink? grin grin grin
rapjunkie i told u i was coming to reply u . make i chop moin moin first grin grin

Thats my point. I aint saying eva is the best. . . .i'm saying this is the best hip hop single track by a femcee that i have heard IMO. If she keeps this up, she WILL be the best. I've got ' i dare u' by blaise, xyz and terry the rapman. Blaise's 16 was cool but what else? Why is she being called the best when she aint even got a credible single?. Best potential more like but now with the emergence of eva i don't think so.
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by salangolo: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
hmm rapjunkie u have a point, i wonder why blaise no make singles , maybe she no get money
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by frijos(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2009
salangolo:

hmm rapjunkie u have a point, i wonder why blaise no make singles , maybe she no get money

LWKM!!!! ABEG WERRIN BE IMO? grin
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by Genuflect(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2009
Eva is def a force to reckon with. Frijos, you no know meaning of IMO? (in my opinion)
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by ravenzord(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2009
Fact: Blaise is ill
Fact: Blaise has no credible single out
Fact: Blaise can't be said to have the illest single since she doesn't have any.

@ Rapjunkie: I disagree with you,Eva's 'Make em say' is a good song,but Kel has lotsa better songs; 'Sitting on Top' for example.
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
Blaise is da Iron lady of Rap/hiphop in 9ja. modenine respekt the babe so tey im nickname her MicCheck Thatcher. She no get any single but she owns every track she's featured in. Eva is good no doubt but she ain't got nothin' on da Iron lady.
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by HohDee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
blaise did av lik 2 single tht i knw of,
she release 1,guess afta da collabo
wit freestyle--Bragin rite & da song title
is DA DEFINATN,av bin askin lala& co 2 upload tht
track 4 lik ages,bt sims none of em knw da song,
Da 2nd 1 i knw of is SUPERNATURAL which ws release
last yr/dis yr, go check da 2 out,deff a good music, & yeah
remember she ga a track named --LASAN also,
so i name 3tracks frm her now, DA DEFINATION,SUPERNATURAL & LASAN
go check em out
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2010
ravenzord:

Fact: Blaise is ill
Fact: Blaise has no credible single out
Fact: Blaise can't be said to have the illest single since she doesn't have any.

@ Rapjunkie: I disagree with you, Eva's 'Make em say' is a good song,but Kel has lotsa better songs; 'Sitting on Top' for example.

'sitting on top' has too many features to be considered in this discussion.  Anything else?

semid4lyfe:

Blaise is da Iron lady of Rap/hiphop in 9ja. modenine respekt the babe so tey im nickname her MicCheck Thatcher. She no get any single but she owns every track she's featured in. Eva is good no doubt but she ain't got nothin' on da Iron lady.

All these titles. . . . . based on what track?

Hoh-Dee:

blaise did av lik 2 single tht i knw of,
she release 1,guess afta da collabo
wit freestyle--Bragin rite & da song title
is DA DEFINATN,av bin askin lala& co 2 upload tht
track 4 lik ages,bt sims none of em knw da song,
Da 2nd 1 i knw of is SUPERNATURAL which ws release
last yr/dis yr, go check da 2 out,deff a good music, & yeah
remember she ga a track named --LASAN also,
so i name 3tracks frm her now, DA DEFINATION,SUPERNATURAL & LASAN
go check em out

I have heard Lasan. It's an ok/nice song. A competent performance by Blaise BUT does not have the wow factor. It sounds like more like an album filler. Listened to 'get up jor' and 'bigger'. The same story. Competent rapping, thats all.

listen here    -   http://www.mytruspot.com/blaise/

She has talent but needs some nicer beats/concepts/melodies.

Listen to her 16 on this beat  - Down by modenine feat blaise, kraft, terry tha rapman 

U can download/listen to the track from this link

http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/12/03/modenine-down-ft-terry-tha-rapman-blaise-kraft/

she murders it . . . . .  Modenine, kraft and terry all held it down too and it's a really really great track
BUT its not Blaise's track. . . . . comprehende?

I cant find any of the other Blaise tracks mentioned so it would help if somebody could post a link

U can have all the talent in the world but if you do not utilise it properly then it is a waste.

Blaise has been around longer BUT it seems that Eva has already made the better tracks.
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by ofokaofoki: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
@rapjunkie
he e like say na true o , blaise doesnt have a single of her own thats tight. except collabos
but blaise ft obi -''see swagger'' murders all other naija girls verses .abi?
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@rapjunkie
he e like say na true o , blaise doesnt have a single of her own thats tight. except collabos
but blaise ft obi -''see swagger'' murders all other naija girls verses .abi?

Its another good effort BUT YET JUST ANOTHER 16 bars.

If she had two more verses [32 extra bars of material] and obi just sang the hook then I would be able to judge
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by jamez3d(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
Download links please,
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by BrOwnSuga3: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2010
Eva is good
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by pheesayor(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
as much as this is not thread for comparism, blaise is the best of all Nigerian femcees, wonder why she's not taking music serious
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
pheesayor:

as much as this is not  thread for comparism, blaise is the best of all Nigerian femcees, wonder why she's not taking music serious

Everybody says blaise is the best BUT based on what evidence? Blaise hasnt yet done a track to rival this one. I hope she gets serious real soon. . . . . .
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by HohDee(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hey! rapjunkie, bin tryin 2 upload da Supernatural track.
bt ddn't girrit, can u tel me hw 2 do it?
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
Thanks. . . i've been bobbing my head to this. How long ago did she make it?  The chorus is cool, Blaise is good no doubt, some nice word play, rhyming schemes, metaphors all present here. . . . . .   Her 3rd verse is better than her second and her second is better than her first.
BUT are you telling me that 'Supernatural' is better than 'Make Em say?'

I dont think so.

With that said, i'm looking forward to hearing some new solo material from Blaise this year.
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by HohDee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
ya welcum homie.she release da track arnd august/September lst yr.
u deff rite abt da progress she made on errr verse.3rd is better dan 2nd
& 2nd is better dan 1st.
Abt Eva av nat take ma time to listen to any of her track,though i av lik
4 of her song(jst doesnt giv it a try)bt am feelin her on UNDER RATED by Id cabasa
, Like u type BLAISE did drop sum crazy rhyme,
ill metaphor on tht jam, Nw u tell me, do u thank Eva--Make em say can match
blaise-supernatural wiv those quality(rhyme& metaphor)?, be sincere.lol
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by DaBlaze: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Better picture of Blaise

[img]http://www.notjustok.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c48ed53ef00e5550f64118834-500wi[/img]

She's the one in the middle in case you're wondering
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
DaBlaze:

Better picture of Blaise

She's the one in the middle[b] in case you're wondering[/b]

niggah r u serious?. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by epstitch(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
Eva's personal blog site www.evaalordiah.tk

You can read more about her and download all her released mixtape singles there. This is a picture of Eva

Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
I'm hoping that 2010 will be a big year for Eva, my current no.1 Femcee in naija.

I heard she will be making a video for 'make em say' and i cant wait to see it. I think she is going to put pressure on some of the established rap acts both male and female.

lets wait and see
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by ofokaofoki: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2010
rapjunkie i think i now agree that eva make me say is the best hiphop trackl so far. i just have to agree wit u.
all the other chics are dulling especially blaise. and sasha i no dey gbadun her flows. Go eva!!
Re: Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? by rapjunkie(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2010
ofokaofoki:

rapjunkie i think i now agree that eva make me say is the best hiphop trackl so far. i just have to agree wit u.
all the other chics are dulling especially blaise. and sasha i no dey gbadun her flows. Go eva!!

thats wasssup!!!

I just hope she comes correct or i will disown her grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos / Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales / How To Make Money In Nigeria As A Pianist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.