Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) (503 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are not called to come and collect material blessings ‘alone’, but to be ruled by God! Salvation means the end of us and the beginning of God.
God’s work is – becoming The Son of God, expressing The ‘Sonship’, and helping others to become Sons through HIS LIFE.

ABOUT TO COME:
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven [/b]is at hand. – Matt.3:1-2
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for [b]the kingdom of heaven
is at hand. –Matt. 4:17

IMPORTANT PART OF THE LORD’S PRAYER
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. …… And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. - Matt.6:9-13

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you – Matt.6:33

IT’S THE REASON THE END HAS NOT COME
...And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come- Matt.24:14

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. - Luke.16:16

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost- Rom.14:17, (See also: Matt.13:24-52, 1Thessa.2:12)

The Church is busy raising business people, but Jesus zealously chased away business people out of the temple before He started teaching about The Kingdom.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE KINGDOM… ……CHRIST BROUGHT THE KINGDOM
...And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you- Luke 17:20-21
…But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. - Matt.12:28

The Kingdom of God Is Christ And His Growth In You.
…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son – Col.1:13

WE ARE CREATED BY GOD FOR GOD
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him – Col.1:15-16

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created - Rev.4:11

...Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him – Isaiah 43:7

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are - 1Cor.3:16-17

Four kinds of life: Plant life, Animal life, Human life, and KINGDOM LIFE.

THE DISCIPLES FOLLOWED JESUS BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE’S GOING TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT IMMEDIATELY.

……Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?– Matt.19:27

Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him, And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. - Matt.20:20-21

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? - Acts 1:6 (This was after His resurrection).

CONFESSING AT NEW BIRTH GIVES YOU ACCESS TO THE KINGDOM
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. …Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:3&5

Therefore , if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - 2Cor.5:17

WE BECOME THE EXPRESSION OF THE KINGDOM BY BECOMING CHRIST

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world- John.9:5 >>>>>> …Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. …Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt.5:13-16,

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. – Ps.82:6 >>> Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? - John 10:34

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. – 1John.4:4, >>>>> For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. - 1John.5:4

DOMINATE & SUBDUE SATAN AND HIS PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. – Luke.10:19

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth ……and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. -Gen.1:26 & 28

… And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord - Ephesians 3:9-11

The kingdom of God is not eating & drinking, but righteousness & peace & joy in the Holy Spirit – Rom.14:17

The Kingdom of God is not in word but in Power – 1 Cor.4:20

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now t[b]he kingdom of heaven[/b] suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. – Matt.11:11-12 (The Kingdom is what Jesus wants you to take by force )

PROPAGATE THE KINGDOM EVERYWHERE

… But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. – Acts.1:8 (Your locality, province or state, and international).

WE ARE VESSELS CREATED TO RECEIVE, CONTAIN AND TO EVENTUALLY EXPRESS (THE KINGDOM OF) GOD.

-Peace.
Re: The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by mexxmoney: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't understand your write up. Are you saying that there is no heaven and that all we need is to preach the gospel to everyone and then the kingdom of God will be literally with us here on this earth? Pls explain
Re: The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by CandidSeeker(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't understand your write up. Are you saying that there is no heaven and that all we need is to preach the gospel to everyone and then the kingdom of God will be literally with us here on this earth? Pls explain

Before Jesus Christ died and resurrected, He worked with a lot of activities; He could not be in Jerusalem and be in Africa or America; But after resurrection, He is everywhere, He became a Life-giving Spirit (…And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT - 1Cor.15:45) and He comes inside us to work from within us to reach ‘the world’ (…But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you. Rom.8:11).

After Jesus blessed the bread and the fish, he handed it to the apostles to distribute – same way we are expected to distribute Christ to the world today.

We received a processed Christ who has become a LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT who has mandated us to spread the Kingdom Message
And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. – Luke 9:59-62

…For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
-Rom.8:19

CONCERNING WHETHER WE ARE GOING TO HEAVEN OR WILL STAY FOREVER ON EARTH

There will be a new earth and a new heaven …… And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. … And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. -Rev.21:1-7

Where we will be per time will be determined by where Christ will be per time (vice versa), since we have become one: …But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. – 1Cor.6:17

…And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. …… Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. –John 17:11; John 17:20-21

It will then be all about His plans for the afterlife (which are not fully captured in the bible).
...Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. -John 14:1-3

The will of God is one: He is saying and doing just one thing, but He is saying and doing it in diverse ways – HIS WILL is that we have HIS LIFE and live it.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by CandidSeeker(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
THANK YOU LORD.
Re: The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Peace.
Re: The Kingdom Of God (The Ruling / Government Of God) by CandidSeeker(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15
The Way

(1) (Reply)

The Flood Of Noah's Day. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.