Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office (21482 Views)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / 2000-Year-Old Stone Coffin Discovered In Egypt Finally Opened (Graphic Photos) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by aloobright17: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Op what indicates to you that the house is Ghana EC office?

1 Like

Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by jamace(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2017
Africa Back to the root . grin

1 Like

Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by macanu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
rheether:
Ghana juju no dey potent nah.
who tell u,go volta region go see 4 urself
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by adecares(f): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
I fear Africa when it comes to JuJu, but come to think of it, who JuJu don help
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by stanway(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
adetayo234:

So, Oyinbo don't do juju, right? Dey dia dey fool yourself
mr man oyinbos aren't this fetish,get that into your kidney
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by stanway(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
adecares:
I fear Africa when it comes to JuJu, but come to think of it, who JuJu don help
based on logistics just pray your village pple don't remember you
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by ishua(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Is there an Orubebe in Ghana?
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by Caseless: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
rheether:

Take your hate to your Poverty state that have refused development for over 26years.
what do you have in your own state? Flatrona
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by adetayo234: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
stanway:
mr man oyinbos aren't this fetish,get that into your kidney

You are so dull and disgustingly ignorant. Oyibos are so fetish to the extent that they even sell charms (juju) online.

Idiotic fools like you think juju is a sign of backwardness. You think it is black man thing. You stay in your little room and start sending shiit comment with free 10mb without proper investigation. Why not go to google and search for charms before commenting nonsense without facts? Oyibos are so fetish that they even have church of satan.

You just show that you are some mental and psychological slave to the whites.
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by stanway(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
adetayo234:

You are so dull and disgustingly ignorant. Oyibos are so fetish to the extent that they even sell charms (juju) online.

Idiotic fools like you think juju is a sign of backwardness. You think it is black man thing. You stay in your little room and start sending shiit comment with free 10mb without proper investigation. Why not go to google and search for charms before commenting nonsense without facts? Oyibos are so fetish that they even have church of satan.

You just show that you are some mental and psychological slave to the whites.
congratulations you are the most valuable bastard(mvb) I have ever seen,must you insult somebody before you make your point,my two year old cousin reasons far ahead than you,,son of frustrated wh0re,,you are nothing but a sore loser,you piss of thrash you are a disgusting excuse for a human being,living a cursed boring and frustrated life,loser that's all you can ever be,,don't bother replying cuz I won't even read it.
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by brojoshua: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Corrupt and perverse generation in darkness
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by adetayo234: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
stanway:
congratulations to me. I am the most valuable bastard(mvb) I have ever seen. my two year old cousin reasons far ahead than me,,I am a son of frustrated wh0re. i am nothing but a sore loser,I am a piss of thrash I am a disgusting excuse for a human being,living a cursed boring and frustrated life,loser that's all I can ever be
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by KwessiStewie(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
ishua:
Is there an Orubebe in Ghana?
We don't have orubebe or whatever you call it but we have our Antoa Nyamaa grin
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by KwessiStewie(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
I shake my head for African bloggers I mean where is the indication that that building is even an office.
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by brandonobi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
too bad I don't live near him, he would HV found the coffin and red material 4 I would hv taken the dead chicken for pot roast
Re: Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office by DONFASZY(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Run po ya lif o
It's Nt worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netherlands Prime Minister Rides Bicycle To Work (Photo) / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria / Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.