Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 (3923 Views)

The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 6 / The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 5 / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by PenAStory: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/04/10/the-graduates-story-true-life-story-episode-1/

My name is Adeolu. There’s a saying to the effect that “What can’t kill you only makes you stronger.” But this time, I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself but then, I want to share it with all and sundry, at least perhaps a problem is half solved when it is shared. Let’s see how the cookie crumbles in my case after sharing… Just read.

This all started about two years ago the very year I embarked on my youth service in Kogi state. There was this very good canteen not too far from Yagba East local government council, where I frequently visited for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the place, the acrid savour of scented stew and fried pieces of assorted meat; it was irresistible. I couldn’t extricate myself from the luscious captivity that overwhelmed me. Perhaps, a simple restraint would have changed the mores of history, would have saved me from all these.

As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and stood on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal. Your guess is probably as good as mine. It had to be a woman, yeah? Naughty mind. Anyways, let’s go on.

She was beautiful beyond expression. I could hardly compose myself and it took me some few seconds to reboot. She asked, “What food do you want sir?” in fluent English. I stuttered. “Ermm, give me. rice N50, dodo N50 and three pieces of meat.”

She, with a practiced hand, served me the food and added a winsome smile to ensnare me completely. Her skill showed nothing less than culinary adroitness. I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started eating.

While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me intermittently; she was stealing glances. I looked at her with roving eyes and noticed she also had a leer on her face. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen, I knew there was more to it. As I was done, I went to meet her and said to her.

“Thank you very much. My name is Adeolu, can I know your name?”

She giggled and said, “My name is Tope.”

As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in some high school crush. So I left the place hoping to return the following day. I got to my rented room and I was still thinking of Tope. She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive. Her curves were at the right angle and her bursts were an eye candy. I mean, she was just a sight for sore eyes. I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I served my country in the beautiful state of Kogi and Tope just happened to fit into the picture. Being a nerd, a dweeb and a slacker isn’t a thing to be proud of. I had only had sex once. Thanks to Seun who took me clubbing then some chic agreed to get down with me and at the end made me pay N4,000. I regretted the fact that my first sexual experience was in a club, with a girl I never got to know her name, and in the most slovenly and uncouth manner. That wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own pet, a decision I soon regretted.

The following day I went to the canteen, but this time around I went there late. Unfortunately food had finished, but the good thing was that Tope had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash the dishes and I didn’t hesitate to assist her. She didn’t want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I helped her in getting water and she was thrilled that a corper would stoop so low helping her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I? It granted me the avenue to view her heavy kegs that jiggled as she was washing the dishes. Suddenly her mother appeared from a distance, Tope sighted her and she said to me, “Please hide, don’t let her see you.”

I then hid behind the canteen and after about fifteen minutes she left the place. Tope then came to meet. “Sorry about it,” she apologized.

“It’s okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict right?” I inquired at least to know if something would encumber my lustful desires.

“No she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams and seeing me with a guy would upset her,” she claimed.

“Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending lessons now” I curiously asked.

She said, “My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one in charge of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here.”

I asked her the course she intended to study and she gleefully said it was Biochemistry. I added, as a way of dabbling my panache that I graduated with a first class From Chemical Engineering which was true, “if you need any assistance I will be glad to help you.” I added calmly.

“Wow, you must be a genius!” She exclaimed.

She gladly accepted my gentle offer, mentioning that she had found Physics and Chemistry as a closed book to her.

I laughed and said. “No I am not a genius, I just love to read my books a lot. It takes hard work and persistence to be successful. My dad is a Professor and my mom is a Judge, they really encouraged me.”

We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home which she agreed. As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child amongst her siblings privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would teach her through. I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for her exams and that she won’t be able to continue with the running of the canteen. The mom eventually succumbed and she got a replacement. I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:00pm on Saturdays, which she agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of side attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time around…

Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She brought me rice, dodo and three pieces of meat. I was really touched and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling thing she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes, including my boxers and she swept my room and arranged my stuffs. No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was moved by that and felt more obliged to her. We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her home around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite different; neat and very organized. I lay on my neatly made bed and I thought to myself. “Is it possible something real can happen between Tope and I??” But I considered the years she would spend in the university and all.

She came the following day. This time she wore a fitted gown. I knew I was going to be in trouble if I didn’t caution myself. I then told her to list out the most difficult topics she was facing. I put her through and she was quite intelligent in grasping, I was really impressed by her keen interest in understanding.

After studying she then looked at me and asked, “How is your girlfriend?” I laughed hysterically and assured her I had no girlfriend.

“I don’t believe you,” she quizzed.

“Tope, I am not lying to you. Girls don’t find me attractive, it’s not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I never had the chance to date any girl I admired.” I explained.

She said, “Adeoluwa, I know you are special I saw it in your eyes the first time we met at my mom’s canteen. You are a special man.”

I was moved by what she said. No lady had ever said that thing to me before. I began to feel for her and that was when I started to really care for her. She looked at my feet and shouted in consternation,

“Aaah.. Adeoluwa. Look at your toe nails. Don’t you cut them?” I felt a bit embarrassed.

I hadn’t cut my toe nails for a long time. I just wriggled out of the question by saying I lost my nail cutter and I hadn’t gotten a new one.

She then said. “Do you have a razor blade? Let me help you cut it.” I resisted at first but she insisted that she wasn’t maladroit in the art of cutting nails. I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my toe nails. She then took a napkin soaked with water and she cleaned my feet. No lady had shown me much compassion and care. Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and I decided to do everything to make her succeed in her JAMB exams.

Our friendship grew and I found out how remarkable she was. I began to love her but I fought really hard not to reveal it to her. I respected her and I knew she was a good lady and I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t finish. I was aware we both had feelings for each other, but I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t fulfill. It was a tough decision for me, cause I had to fight every temptation that came my way. She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination. She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I was proud she was making headway. The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so well.

It was Friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tope. I was really surprised seeing her there. She flung a smile at me and svelted herself like an anaconda revealing her sexy hips.

“Why are you out this late?” I muttered. “I told my mom I was going for vigil” she replied.

Indeed, a vigil would have saved me from all these. Why really didn’t she go to a vigil? I invited her in and queried her as to why she lied to her mum. Embarrassed, she wiped the smile off her face and sat down on the bed without uttering a word. I understood she couldn’t answer me. I made her noodles and she ate. We both lay down on the bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with many clothes on.

She then asked “Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower.” I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing one. I replied her low-toned “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.” She took the towel and went into the bathroom…

I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one….

To be continued

1 Like

Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Timson01(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2017
hope u will not just terminate your story anyhow
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Timson01:
hope u will not just terminate your story anyhow

It won't end.. Bet me!!
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by sirblero(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
wow..nice story..
following sir..
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Timson01(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
o boi ur story don they take time
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by itzmoni(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cum n finish watu started oo
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Momoh7(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mention me if you post again
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Timson01(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2017
no update again ba
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one. After about fifteen minutes, she came out from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the light switch and lay beside me. She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say JAY-EEE-HESS-YOU-HESS, my embarrassing erection had manifested. I am naturally huge down there. My dick is eight inches in length, not to mention the size. No matter how hard I would try to hide it, it was always embarrassingly noticeable. She noticed already but I vowed not to make the first move. About ten minutes passed and no move was made.
She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg. And I thought to myself. “If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to handle her shoulder a bit. Next thing I felt was a grip on my dick.
She said, “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please be easy on me, I am still a virgin.”
I was put in a quandary, I wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.”
It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the passion of now. I had just less than a month to wrap up my service year and I needed to hold on to something to linger in the archives of my memories. She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my hormones, unleashing the demon within me. She kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my tip, this was the last straw that broke the camel’s back.
I took charge and laid her on her back. I stroked her tits tenderly and caressed it with ravishing interest; she moaned embracing my head while at it.
Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While I was stroking her tits, my penis was handling her labia. She was so wet with squishy stuff escaping the orifice, but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to play with that place too. So I later decided. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it. In the ultimate search for the center of gravity, I mistakenly started forcing my way into her clitoris and she said, “Ah Adeoluwa that’s not where it is, it’s a bit below it.” Embarrassed by the lecture, I decided to exude some masterly control of the situation but then ignorance needed to be cured eeh…
“Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes there.” She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”
The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started taking it in and out continuously. She then said. “Adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real thing.”
I refrained a bit insisting that I didn’t want to hurt her but I didn’t know what came over her. She was determined to consummate our ‘friendship’ by having us jump each other’s bones. “You deserve it Adeoluwa I love you.” She encouraged. I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted her and I said. “Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her vagina. I started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel much pain. I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was going to hurt, it was just so tight. While I use still applying pressure, she tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her. It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip she had in her embrace. She then said, “Continue, Adeoluwa, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.”
I started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to bear every pain she perceived. I was sorry for her but happy for myself. The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before. After about ten minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. She helped removed it and washed it that night. We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking.
I said to her, “What came over you?”
She said, “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay but I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams four times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be nothing without you.”
I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you but don’t you think that was too extreme?” She said. “It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have known each other for three months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Adeoluwa even though we don’t end up together.”
I then said, “You are a sweet girl Tope.”
She said, “One more thing, we have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Adeoluwa I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again. Please let me have the privilege.”
“Okay Tope, no problem.” I said after pondering but for a minute.
We had hot sex that morning, though she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her commitment, her passion for me. I knew in my heart that if her circumstances were a bit better, I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her. I loved her and I had become fond of her. We became more carnal and grew in intimacy. Every day, we engaged in lascivious delight and Tope began to enjoy the pleasurable ecstasy each time we entangled in the overwhelming act. After my service year had ended, I decided to stay back for a week so as to bid farewell to Tope. I knew everything we had was going to end as soon as I departed from Kogi state, and she knew that too. She couldn’t help but cry all through the last few days I spent with her. I felt for her, I was moved but I couldn’t change what fate had put before us. The day I was leaving, she saw me off to the garage. As I waited for the vehicle to be filled, she was sobbing inordinately, her face covered in tears and her nose licking. It was a sorry sight, I hugged her close and she cried out loud.
“No! My life! My life! Oh what am I to do now?” She kept ululating . “What will I do now? Where will I start from? I cannot love anybody again. Oh God please…”
I was ab le to calm her down by telling her I would miss her a whole lot and that I would always try to reach her. She soon stopped sobbing. We had already created a scene and people were beginning to say things. “Tope, please I need you to have this money, it is N12,000 get a good phone so we can keep in touch.” I said but she burst out almost spontaneously, “Of what good will it be Adeoluwa? When I know I cannot have you for life” she wailed.
I then importuned, “Please Tope, I just need to know how you are faring, to know if I can help you with anything, to hear your sweet voice again. Please Tope it means a lot to me.”
She took the money and she started sobbing again and she bade me goodbye in a gale of tears. I stood and watched her fade away in sight. I had tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness within. The vehicle got filled and I embarked on my journey to Lagos. As I journeyed, I reflected on the sweet moments Tope and I shared. I then realized they were the best times of my life and I felt privileged to have had such memories. I got home and met my family, everyone was happy to see me again. I sure did miss home and all the comforts, but nothing compared to Tope, whom I missed dearly. I knew I would probably not see her again and everything we had would only linger in thoughts till they grow dim with time.
A week passed and I didn’t hear from Tope, as I suspected. I knew she must have taken the decision to stay aloof, it must have been very hard on her. I had no option other than to move on and face the reality before me. Through my mom’s connection, I was able to secure a very profitable job in one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria, in just three weeks after my youth service. The company made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a ten months managerial course. I only wished I could tell the good news to Tope, but there was no means, she didn’t have a phone, she wasn’t on social media and not even an email account. Few days later, I travelled to Texas, U.S. It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time.
At the end of the exercise, I returned back to Nigeria and the following day I was assigned to the position of an assistant manager. I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary was wow! My life was beautiful. After three months of working I was able to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted. My fashion changed, I got lots of cool natives and suits, expensive wrist watches, perfumes. I didn’t know how to spend my money, every month it kept on growing in numbers and since I wasn’t really an outgoing type with only few friends, I had a huge savings.
A former course mate at the university was having a wedding. I was invited and I felt it was a very good opportunity for me to meet up with good old friends. I came late for the church wedding so I took a back seat and shortly after the church ceremony ended and we all dispersed to the reception not too far away. At the reception I took a secluded seat. I never really liked to mingle and I decided to just observe from a distance. I saw lots of old faces that made me smile. It was really good seeing their happy faces again. But a face I would never forget was Ella’s. I had a major crush on Ella for two sessions and a semester, until she and Osas started dating shortly before we all graduated. Ella never reciprocated the feelings and it was difficult to open up to her. She’s a beautiful fair skinned lady and very decent. She was into crafts: She made beads, shoes, bags and cloths. She carved out a name for herself on campus.
I was so pleased to see everyone smiling and having a good time. I was busy with my phone and next thing, I looked up and I saw Ella coming my way. My heart beat began to accelerate faster as she approached me. She had a smile on and I knew I was in trouble. She pulled out a seat on my table and sat down, “Look who we have her, Mr Loner.” she said with a sheen smile.
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by PenAStory: 6:56am On May 01, 2017
Timson01:
no update again ba

Episode 2 has been uploaded
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by PenAStory: 6:57am On May 01, 2017
Momoh7:
Mention me if you post again

Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Momoh7(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2017
PenAStory:

When episode 3 wan follow
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 02, 2017
You haven’t really changed have you? Hi Ella, it’s so good to see you.” I complimented in awe.
She was really dashing and to think that I had always had a thing for her kept burning down the walls of my heart.
“Oh, Adeoluwa the guy I liked so much but never had the balls to walk up to me,” she teased with a smirk.
I was really startled by the gale of emotion she displayed. Really? How could she have never made me know?
“Wait, you don’t mean it. You are kidding right?” I quizzed.
“You never knew I liked you? Why did you think I was always in your class hanging with Chioma?” She asked with a tinge of annoyance for my naivety.
“Oh my God, but you ended up dating Osas, how should I have known? Chioma was a scare crow to me so there was no way going close to Chioma would send the message,” I explained with the hope that I could spur up something.
“You are pathetic Adeoluwa. If you knew how long I came around your class hoping you would act. You know, I knew you have always been serious minded, focused and very dedicated. You were not just man enough,” she kept teasing and chuckling.
“Are you still with Osas?” I asked.
“Osas and I broke up during service year, he wasn’t serious at all,” she said.
I wasted no time in asking if it was already too late now? She laughed and shook her head. “Adeoluwa you are still pathetic. You haven’t changed but it’s still cute though.”
I then asked her, “How about your craft business?”
“It’s doing well, I use my house for now but I really need a place because sometimes I get large orders and no space to work. I am thinking of getting a job so I can save up to get a place for my business.”
“Okay… Ella, I know I messed up in the past. I am sorry about that; I was very shy and immature. I have really changed, trust me on this. I have always admired you, always patronized your crafts even though I never needed them. If there’s nobody you are seeing, please consider me. I am begging you.”
“Aww, how sweet,” she expressed happily, “you know what? Let me have your number. Meanwhile, let’s go meet up with our friends over there.”
I gave her my business card and she was like, “Wow!!! Adeoluwa, you here. I have always known you were special.”
After the reception, I dropped her home and called her as soon as I got home. We spent over an hour talking on the phone. We kept on talking for long over the week and the prospect of Ella and I starting a relationship grew by the day. We decided to fix a date the following weekend and we chose Saturday. On the appointed day, we went to a nice restaurant to have lunch. We cracked school jokes and talked about old times. It was a wonderful moment. I was so much in awe I asked her about her business and how much it would cost her to relocate and restructure everything. In her estimation, it would cost her three hundred and fifty thousand naira. I reached out to my small bag and brought out my cheque book and wrote her a cheque of the sum she needed. We battled for hours as I wanted her to have it but she refused and insisted it was too much of a favour for her. I jokingly told her it was a loan with interest, she laughed, hugged me and that was it. I really wanted to do something very important in her life, so she would know that I was very concerned about her future.
When I got home my mom called. She wanted to know my next move. Obviously marriage, I told her about Ella and she wanted to see her the following weekend. I told Ella if she would like to pay my home a visit and meet my family. She delightfully welcomed it. She came over and my mom really liked her. They talked for over an hour and I even felt left out. It was a good thing. She had lunch with us and she also helped in washing the dishes, my mom was so proud of her, even though it was their first meeting. After I had dropped Ella off at her place, I got back home and my mom called me.
“Ella is a good lady, she will make an awesome wife. She’s creative, she’s got her own business, she’s going to have time to run and maintain her home, have time for the kids. I mean what else do you need?”
“I know Ella is wonderful.” I agreed.
“When are you proposing to her? You better do it soon before someone else does.”
“Well, we will be traveling to Calabar in three weeks for her friend’s wedding. I think I I will do it then.”
“Good, make sure you do your thing.” My mom said as she rang off.
Ella and I became so close, I went to see her family and they gave me a warm welcome, her siblings were so friendly. Things were getting more and more interesting. We travelled to Calabar for the wedding. I had the engagement ring with me and I was praying she would say yes even though a part of me was sure. She decided we stay in different hotel rooms because she told me she was still a virgin and she needed to keep it that way until the special night of her wedding, I felt so lucky. After the church ceremony at the reception, I gave someone my phone to make sure he captured the moment. I then called Ella’s attention.
“Ella,” I said as I knelt down with the ring.
“Oh my God,” she said obviously swooning.
“Will you marry me?” I asked.
She covered her eyes and screamed. “Yes!! I will.”
To my surprise, people around were clapping and that made me very uncomfortable.
After the event we headed back to our hotel rooms and I called my mom telling her the good news. My mom was really glad. That night, I went on Facebook to post the proposal picture. I noticed I had several unread mails so I took my time to read them. There was one mail that took my attention the most. The sender didn’t have a profile picture byt I went ahead to read the mail. It read: “Please are you the Adeoluwa that served in Kogi over a year ago? Please call this number ********** Tope.”
I felt very disturbed and I called the number immediately. Unfortunately the phone was switched off. I checked when the message was sent and it was about four months ago. I got back to Lagos and kept on trying the number with no success. On Wednesday morning it rang. I waited to hear the voice and it was Tope’s.
“Oh Jesus, Tope I just saw your mail are you okay?”
She began to sob. “Adeoluwa please come and help me. I need your help now more than ever….” She pleaded.
Worried, I retorted “I don’t get you Tope, is everything alright?”
“Nothing is alright, please come I need your help.” she said bluntly.
“I am at work now, I won’t have the chance to travel.”
“How about Saturday it’s very important,” the line then went off.
Memories of Tope came back. I was confused and very bothered about her situation. I kept on calling but the phone was switched off. I sent a text message to her I would come on Saturday, but will leave on Sunday morning because I had to prepare to travel to Port Harcourt on Wednesday on an official assignment. She responded the following day with the address and her location. I made arrangements with a driver to take me there with my car and I told Ella I was going on a business meeting to Abuja. I left very early in the morning and I got there around 11:30am. The location was a church far inside the town, it wasn’t easy locating it. I saw Tope by the gate of the church, standing. She looked pale and mucky, she had lost weight and she looked very unpleasant and troubled. I came down from the car and she ran towards me. She embraced me and said. “Oh Adeoluwa,” she was weeping.
I held her back by her shoulders, “Tope, please talk to me, what is wrong?”
“Come to the church with me and you will know everything,” she held my hand and led me into the church.
I didn’t know what to think or expect, I just needed to know what was wrong with her. We got into the church and what caught my eyes was the sight of children playing on a mat spread on the floor.
“Okay Tope we are in the church, tell me what is going on and why did you decide to blank me out completely?”
“I thought it was the right decision, ending everything we started two years ago but I was wrong and I am sorry.”
“Okay, now tell me why are you not in school? Is your mother okay?”
She burst into tears again. It was becoming irritating and I grew impatient and I heard a tiny voice of a kid saying, “Mummy sorry.”
The little boy embraced her by her leg and she carried him up. I was shocked the baby looked very much like me when I was little. He had the shape of my eyebrows and my droopy eyes.
“Is…Is…Is that your child?” I stuttered. Sweat was dripping from my face.
“This is our Adeoluwa, this is our son.” She replied with a sob.
“How come, how is it possible?”
“He is two years old, you are the only man I have slept with, he even looks like you.”
“Oh my God!” I said, sitting down as my knees became too weary to support me. “Tell me everything Tope.”
“Three weeks after you left Kogi, I became ill and I was vomiting. My mom asked me if I was seeing any man. I told her no. She took me to see the doctor, he ran some tests and the result was that I was pregnant. My mom beat me in the hospital with her slippers. When we got home, she threw my stuffs out and disowned me. I went to meet my closest relative and in spite of all the pleas, my mom refused to take me back,” she was sobbing as she told her story and unconsciously I reach out and held her hand to comfort her. “My relatives insisted I tell them who was responsible, but I refused. I didn’t want to implicate you and I know you didn’t mean it. You have always wanted to help me. So I did not tell them. Four months later, they started maltreating me and I decided to leave. A pastor’s wife took me in and I was there for one year. That was where I gave birth to junior and started working with the church’s primary school.”
“You mean this church?”
“No, I came to this church about six months ago. I had to leave the other place, the pastor made some advances on me, I reported to the wife and she threw me out. I have been here since. It’s been terrible Adeoluwa.”
She began to cry again. My mind was heavy and I knew I had to do something about her situation. She has been suffering because of me, her education stopped because of me, her family disowned her because she was protecting me. I felt indebted to her.
“Tope, I know everything can’t be okay, but I will do everything possible to make sure you get the best in life. God has blessed me with a good job and money is not a problem. I will get you an apartment here in Kogi and every month I will send you two hundred thousand naira for you and Junior.”
“His name is Adeoluwa.”
I took a pause and looked at him, he was already asleep. I didn’t know whether to touch him, carry him or something. I was just too unprepared for these before me.
“I cannot stay here in Kogi.”
“Then where do you want to stay? You can’t come with me to Lagos.”
“Adeoluwa, I have nobody, nobody. I have been rejected by my family, friends and relatives. The only person I have is you and my baby. I can’t stay far away from you, Please.”
“Tope, a lot has happened these few years. I have moved on and you being close could affect everything my mother has established for me, everything I have worked hard for recently. It can destroy me Tope.”
“Adeoluwa, I understand but I need someone to run to, someone to depend on. I will never interfere in your life again. I just need a new place to start all over, I don’t want my baby to go through what I went through. I need to further my education, you helped me once and I know you can help me again. I can’t provide for and protect our child Adeoluwa.”
I started to reflect on everything she said. I looked at the child, my child and I felt so sorry. I knew I can’t deny them solace, can’t deny them what they want. That’s my blood she’s talking about. I was hasty in conclusion. I looked at my watch and it was almost 1:00pm.
“Tope, if we have to go to Lagos we have to go now. Go pack your things, I will be waiting in the car.” It took us about five hours to get to Lagos. I lodged them in a hotel and handed her fifty thousand naira in case she needed anything urgent that night. I then left for home. I avoided everyone and went straight to my room. I was very unsettled and completely in distress. Ella had been calling me but I was too weak to pick her calls.
The following day, I drove to pick Ella so we could go to church. She noticed I was not myself and she asked, “What is wrong Adeoluwa? You have been acting strange.”
“I am pretty ill, but I will be fine.” I insisted it was a flu.
After church service, I dropped Ella at her place and I went home to get some stuffs for Tope and Junior. I got Tope a new Phone and Junior, some of my old toys and lots of candies. I got to their hotel room and she appeared more relaxed.
Next thing I heard was. “Daddy!!”
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by brunxy(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2017
Nice one bro...Keep it coming
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Timson01(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2017
mr ade come and finish ur story
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by mzhorlah(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
please finish up sad
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Lorlahlizzy(f): 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
Plsss continue
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
I saw the excitement on his face and it sent a cold chill through my spine. Then Tope said, “Junior, come on stop that. He is uncle not Daddy.” The little boy corrected himself and said “Uncle!” I smiled, for he looked so adorable.
I gave him his goodies and he said, “Thank you uncle.” I was amazed and there was this urge inside of me to spend time with him.
“Tope, try and relax today, tomorrow you will go shopping with Junior. Here is N150,000 for the both of you. The driver will come tomorrow in the morning; he will also help you open an account. I have told him to secure an apartment for you in a very good environment. It will take you guys three days at most to furnish and set up the place to your taste.”
“Are you not going to be around?” she asked.
“I told you I will be traveling this week and will be very busy. I may not see you till I return from my trip. But I will always call you…” I assured her. She took a deep breath and looked downcast.
I continued, “I know you have suffered because of the decisions we made in the past. I cannot erase the past but by God’s grace, I can make your future and Junior’s better. You will write JAMB again, you will pass and you will gain admission, Junior will go to the best schools and he will make us proud but you need to keep to your word and I will keep to mine.” I hugged her and then I left.
At home in my room, I was deep in thoughts. I was wondering if my plight will remain secret. Ella and I had our wedding penned in a few months, our families were involved and the planning had begun. Days later, I was in Port Harcourt and I was kept abreast about the progress being made regarding Tope’s accommodation. I was very impressed at the development. I just wanted her to have a place she could call home and raise our child. Ella noticed something different about me and I was tired of giving her the excuse that I was ill. I later told her I developed cold feet regarding our planned wedding and that I will be fine.
I returned to Lagos after my official assignments and the first place I went to was Tope’s new apartment. I made sure it was a far from my place to avoid any trouble. I got to her door and I rang the bell. She opened the door and she was looking more gorgeous than ever. She had her hair done and she looked like she had just gotten her nails fixed as well. She was also looking like she had added some weight. She had on a smile and I just stood there looking at her. she was wearing a bum shorts paired with a half top. She was amazingly sexy and I couldn’t help but stare or should I say lust after her.
“Are you just going to stand there?” she queried.
“Oh sorry,” I said and quickly enter the apartment.
The sitting room was beautifully painted in different shades of purple. I was very impressed by her taste and luxury. I knew she had it in her… “I know you must be hungry.” She said with a smile.
“Yes, I am starving but where is Junior?” I ask.
“He’s asleep, come let me serve you dinner.” She said and sat me down at the dining section and she served me a dish.
I opened it and what I saw took me through memory lane. It was rice, dodo and three pieces of meat just like the old days. I looked at her and she was smiling. Something told me she was up to something but I didn’t want to think hard on it. Flashbacks began to flicker in my thoughts, visualizing faded images in my memory that was once clouded. I began to fill a little spark. After the lovely meal, she took me round her beautiful apartment, and the last place we stopped was her room. It looked cozy and very calm.
She then stood before me and asked, “Remember the first night we spent together?”
“Yes I remember. How can I forget?” I smiled back at her.
We both stood there looking at each other. All I could see was a lady I once loved with all my heart and she buttressed my thoughts with a touch on my face. Her hand on my face felt like those times. I heard voices in my head asking me to kiss her! I took a step closer and kissed her, she kissed me back and we started kissing aggressively. I pulled off her shirt and then, her bosom. Oh my God! I had missed them. I haven’t been intimate with anybody else and my cup was more than full. I grabbed unto her boobs and began to caress her. She was still as pristine as I knew her.
“Oh Adeoluwa , there hasn’t been anybody else apart from you. No one has touched me and no one will but you. Take me Adeoluwa,” she urged.
She had always loved the idea of calling out my full name whenever she was ecstatic. I began unbuttoning my shirt and she was pulling off her bum shorts. We were soon naked and kissing, catching up from where we stopped years ago. I went into her and she moaned. It was like the first night all over as a feeling of ecstasy rushed over me. We made love like two fierce animals.
When we were done, she complained that I ejaculated inside of her and I was sorry about it. I apologized penitently, knowing the consequences of such in the dire times I had found myself. “It’s okay, I am safe. My ovulation has passed,” she said with a laugh.
We both laid down on our backs in silence. She broke the silence and asked “Is she more beautiful?”
“Come on Tope, don’t!” I responded sharply. She ignored my warning and continued bombarding me with questions.
“Is she better than I am? Does she satisfy you the way I do?”
I kept staring at my son as he slept, trying to put off her questions. She then asked. “Do you still love me?”
“I can never stop loving you Tope.” I answered her,
She paused for a while and then asked, “Then why can’t you marry me?”
“My family and her family are already involved.” I said with a deep sigh.
“I love you with my life, and I understand you have moved on. I cannot ask you to leave her for me. I want to ask you one last question Adeoluwa . Will you choose to marry a lady you love or a lady you are trying to love?”
If I really was left with a choice, I would have chosen Tope but as I already told her, families were already involved.
“Am I not worth fighting for?” She kept asking.
I became bewildered and completely helpless. I couldn’t answer her questions. We soon slept off. In the middle of the night she woke me up by holding my manly organ, the dispenser of the milk of human kindness. I was completely lured and ignited. Overwhelmed by the flame of passion, my flaccid member quickly grew in her hands. She posed in a position and her bum was just right in front of me. I stood to make love to her and rammed into her till we were both wasted. The following morning, I left for home. Unfortunately I met Ella at my place, she was seated in the sitting room and my mom was comforting her. She was in tears.
“Where are you coming from Adeoluwa? Your chairman said you guys arrived last night.” She asked with an exasperated tone.
“A friend of mine was having a party I had to attend,” I replied sourly.
“Is that why you switched off your phones Adeoluwa?” She asked cynically.
I coaxed her into believing me by telling her my batteries ran down. My mom then said to Ella. “You see everything is fine, I told you…”
I went to my room and Ella followed. I had to pretend to be happy with her to erase the doubts she was having, so we played board games and watched TV. When it was dark I dropped her off and came back home. I was going to my room and my mom called me.
“I gave birth to you, I nurtured you, I took you to the best schools in the country. I made you got the best job a graduate can have. I have always looked out for your interest. I am your mother and I have been good to you since the day you were born. Now Adeoluwa, tell me the truth. What is going on?”
At that moment I knew I couldn’t keep it within me. I told my mom. I told her everything that happened.
“I am totally disappointed in you. I brought you up well, only for you to be bewitched by that girl. I blame your father for making you serve in Kogi state. Now Adeoluwa , you will take me to where you are housing them.”
“Now? It’s late mom.” I objected but my mum when determined could be very intractable.
“Who else knows about this?” she asked.
“Nobody, just you and I,” I assured and you can bet her response was that it should remain that way.
Her driver then took us to Tope’s apartment. I knocked and Tope opened the door and said. “Sweety, I was just …….”
“Who is your sweety?” my mom interrupted.
Tope was scared to her teeth and she said. “Sorry mummy, I didn’t see…”
“Don’t call me mummy. You mother disowned you because of your treachery.”
We all stepped into the apartment. “Do you know who I am?” My mum asked with a panache of intimidation.
“No Ma” Tope replied in apparent fear.
“I am a Judge in Lagos. I can make life very complicated for you if you try to destroy what I have spent almost all the years of my life to build.”
Just then, Junior walked into the sitting room and cried out. “Mummy, Mummy…”
He stood still as he saw my mother and I.
“Oh my God, Adeoluwa!” My mom said as she saw him.
The room was silent for about a minute before my mom found her voice again, “The deed has been done, but if you truly love my son you will have to let him go. I was very angry but now I don’t have to show it because of him. He is innocent and does not have to suffer from your recklessness. I will make arrangements for you two to relocate to the UK. That is where you will spend the rest of your lives. You will have to get your educational documents and necessary documents for that effect. Tomorrow, you will leave for Abuja and you both will stay there till your visas are ready.”
Tope was sobbing and didn’t utter a word.
“My personal assistant will come tomorrow morning to facilitate the arrangements. This is the best I can do not for you but for him. Adeoluwa you have two minutes, I will be waiting in the car.” She left for the car and I stood there looking at Tope.
“I fought for us Tope and now see what it has led? I don’t think I will ever see you again. Good bye Tope.” I said and took one last look at Junior. I carried him and kissed his cheek before dropping him back on his feet and walking out of the apartment. The drive back home was done in silence and when we got home, neither of us said a thing.
The following morning I went to work and resumed my life the way it was before I went to see Tope at Kogi. I knew I would learn to love Ella but can never love her the way I loved Tope. But I later came to understand that what transpired between Tope and I was lust, lust was the basis of our friendship and what reshaped our destinies. Love builds but lust destroys. Tope lives happily in London, she got enrolled in the university and she’s almost done. Junior is almost done with his primary education, he loves football and likes to play drums. Ella and I are happily married and we have a daughter, she’s two years and she looks a whole lot like my mom.
Tope and I still communicate once in a while. She still vows to wait for me no matter how long it takes. I know what happened was a mistake and it still remains a secret but for how long? Two years and Ella still wasn’t properly guided on my sexcapade with Tope. Somehow, someday, as I showered in the sink, a message dropped in my phone. Ella was close-by so she checked it. The look that followed after she had checked scared me. Is she now “properly guided”?
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice story.....pls update
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Eromzi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmmm.........next o please.
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by Eromzi(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2017
what is happening na
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 by xamiel4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
please the author of this story should come and finish it ssuspense wan finish me

(1) (Reply)

Arrogant Beauty / Download 150 Ebooks Free / The 48 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.