Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (49514 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by 247frolicboss(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/todays-naira-rate-against-dollar-pounds.html

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Qmerit(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2017
I ve seen it thanks op

6 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by hadjipapiey(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Issorrai
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by redsun(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Even with the socalled strength of naira,price of commodities like cement is still sky high, still rising everyday with no formal market price control or uniformity of any kind. Just at the mercy of greedy traders.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Authoreety: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
pls i don't want to know d exchange!

what I wanna know is wen it will start having effects on our market prices

oginidi?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Chrisozone: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Buhari pump Dollars naw

Abi vulcanizer no dey?

GOD save nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by dragonking3: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Since Buhari came back the dollar has risen from N360 to N405 in the parallel market.
This man is bad luck and should leave this country permanently. angry angry

25 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
When is it going to hit 1NGN = $ undecided

God hear our prayers shocked

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by sirAliyu(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Authoreety:

oginidi?
Took the words right outta my mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
This apparently are best top notch streaming apps, that you can use to stream and download latest movies, music videos e.t.c, i've made it easy for you by compiling the best of the best, You can download them below.

http://techfizzout..is/2015/09/top-5-android-streaming-apps.html?m=1
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by LastSurvivor11: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
It's always easier said than done..
The dullard general still have a herculean task ahead..

12 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by WebSurfer(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Johnnyakins: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on Logistic I made front page ...... . . .

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Authoreety:

oginidi?
redsun:
Even with the socalled strength of naira,price of commodities like cement is still sky high, still rising everyday with no formal market price control or uniformity of any kind. Just at the mercy of greedy traders.

Not until the government forcefully influences the market, prices will never go down. Our market have no rules checkmating their excesses.

*modified *
The naira strength has actually affected the price of some products positively - like phones and electronics. But in order for you to enjoy that, you'll go directly to their showrooms and stores, not third party.

I believe if the CBN measures which doesn't seem sustainable to me is continued and successfully strengthens the Naira, the government can then look into the cost of fuel also. If it can be reduced, then the government can force the market with a price margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ndPeter(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
When is it going to hit 1NGN = $ undecided

God hear our prayers shocked

I don't think it ever will. Not with the way we're going
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Olasco93: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Some people are just yelling, wailing and shouting as if their existence is based on Dollar rates, forgetting that we all live by Grace.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by HAH: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Banks are the culprit since the reduction on their profit margin by CBN the naira started back sliding
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by dragonking3: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2017
redsun:
Which strength of naira. Check very well the price has increased in the parallel market.

Nigerians should learn to read and look at figures before commenting

8 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Not until the government forcefully influences the market, prices will never go down.

You think this is 1984?
Go ahead and use DSS to force $ down.
Has it not been tried before?

7 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by hoover420: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Make thunder fire my left nyansh if I believe any politician again angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by akaahs(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wana commot out of dis country go my local government in kaduna state. I don tire for dis country. No try convince me

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by MrGreenMavro: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
angry
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
mykl01:

You think this is 1984?
Go ahead and use DSS to force $ down.
Has it not been tried before?

It can be done.

See the modified above.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Let the rate continue to increase
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by iykepromotions: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Still on the high side however this is still the right time to do a Genuine international online business. Mere $200 USD I exchanged the other day, I collected N64,000 in return. Learn an online skill now or visit this awareness thread for free information; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good
All of you that participated one way or the other to bring this man into power will continue to suffer it till the day he leaves that seat.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by redsun(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
Which strength of naira. Check very well the price has increased in the parallel market.

Nigerians should learn to read and look at figures before commenting

Naira was 625 to a pound in mid February,what is the rate today? How much was the price of cement in February and how much is it now?

I don't read bullshot, i follow the rhythm as someone involved.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Agbaletu: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is the real market.

https://abokifx.com/

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by NovusHomo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
akaahs:
I wana commot out of dis country go my local government in kaduna state. I don tire for dis country. No try convince me

Kaduna no dey Nigeria again bah? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.