Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie (1070 Views)

Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video) / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie by jesusson22(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Davido took to snapchat to share videos of him chilling with his daughter and baby mama Sophie Momodu.

He also shared sweet kisses with his daughter Imade.

From the look of things, all is well between the former couple.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/davido-kisses-his-daughter-on-lips.html?m=1

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie by jesusson22(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2017
more

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie by arosunshine(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
And they are closing their eyes

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie by Bamfo112: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2017
BABY PAPA

(1) (Reply)

"My Dad Fights With Me Every Time" -- Wizkid / For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go / What Davido Did To Me- Sandra Ifudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.