Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria (22723 Views)

Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2010
Why is it that anybody that negates you works for FNG Center?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
Because i know you people well, coming online with different usernames and no one have confident to tell us he/she work with the organisation.

Anyway, I love to hear from my old friends: Adeniyi, Faith_nnja (if at all they are real, because most people in fng hide their real names, use fake name to spoil others). I will still find out if u are also real, Oh! don't worry about how it will be done, am very close to u people.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha! chei. i don laugh tired for this thread. Its as simple as ABC. If any Nigerian is afraid to register for SAT through AGENTS, better register directly to be on the safer side. Divine you be actor and fng na boss. Hahahaha, Wetin be the name of una film sef?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
I think I demand a clap in this house because I was able to silence those that use Nigeria weakness to extort us. FNG sorry just that there is need for me to do my work as online human right fighter.

I might still fight for your company tomorrow if u are cheated.

@Ijele-igbo: nothing do u, Actor no dey die ooooo.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Precuseh(m): 5:35am On May 20, 2010
OMG!!! What is this?! You ppl are horrible!
@Ijele-igbo: now i'm really interested in finding out how to register directly for GRE myself without any of these agents.
And one more thing; from the tones here, I don't think the so called "online human right fighter" or whatever ur name is has any good intentions. I wonder how u answer such a Godly name?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours

Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2010
@Divine: Infact u have won the fight. I salute u
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2010
GMAT/GRE/TOEFL IN NIG
Get register for TOEFL@ N26,250.00 GRE@ N28,500.00 GMAT@N38,000.00.Training for the exams also available. more info call 08063114931
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Bluemoon1(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2010
pls what abt in port harcourt. any good centres?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by fnwankwo40: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2010
I've seen this forum and a couple of other ones around and really, not being biased, I decided to do a little sniffing around on Mrs Michelle Ukoh and www.fngcenter.com.

There really should be no point of argument here. I saw this article:

http://www.cau.edu/CMFiles/Docs/ConNewsLetter_v3i3.pdf

Read this article on Clark Atlanta University's website and see the information about Mrs. Michelle Ukoh and First New Generation Study Center on page 7. There are tons of other University brochures like that, that has this woman and her organization on it.

I think FNG actually practice what they preach. At least, of all these centers around, they are one of the very few that has a strong presence.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by kayjegs: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
I need help about GRE. I want to register for GRE. Dont worry about how, I have secured my way of paying. But I will like anyone who has done this test before to enlighten me on some things. On the ETS website,I have not been able to navigate through to get answers. I want to register to do the test latest middle of July, is it possible? How many days does it take for the results to be out. Is it possible to take the exams in July and get the result within 10 days? If you have done this exam before, you will be in the best position to enlighten me because most of the schools I want to apply to require that I turn in my application before July 31st, 2010.

Thanks
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Sunlord(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria
« #31 on: April 19, 2010, 02:15 AM »

Divine,

You've obviously made your point, leave nigerians to decide, there's no point making an issue out of this any more, quite appreciate your concern personally, but it'll be wise if you leave the decision for prospects to make,
You've done your bits, cheers
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
fhfhf
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by dxavier: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
i can take anyone privately,you need experience,proximity and ability to impart knowledge,which i have,call 07025304476,you can ask all the questions and i will give you all the tricks to ace these exams
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2010
cabfly3net:

Who the Hell is this guy If I didn't visit FNG Center, it would have been a different thing. I WENT THERE and Nigerians, I WANT YOU TO GO THERE and see for yourself.

Well Divine09 if all you have been posting around about FNG Center is true, my God carry all my blessings and give to you. AMEN. If all you have been posting is lies, May you and you Family Never know peace and The curse of God will come upon you and your family within 7 days except you confess. Just imagine this rubbish.

When will your 7 day lapse? God don't support evils and fake people, now tell me who is facing the anger of God?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2010

Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Rose201077(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
You can get ur scholarships for ur study abroad if u ve got one. just go tru the correct version of this link
www.scholarship-xx (dot) co (dot) cc
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by morotioluwa: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2011
I want to register for the GRE. I wish to write the exam in the next 3 weeks. Please where is the best place to go? Thanks for your kind and prompt response. morotioluwa@gmail.com
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Did anyone hear the string of things that went down at FNG center? Whao!!! Good Guys gone bad, It's horrible. I wouldn't want to be associated with such things so I won't be quoted. Jeez.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Eforce1: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
Going through this thread,

Be wise,

There are lots of scams out there with no operating license.

I recommend www.fngcenter.com to aspirants for the best quality service in a serene environment.

Also ensure to check with ETS to confirm who you are dealing with.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by kuchikau: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2011
Pls,n/l. Is it a must to write toefl exam when applying to u.s. And if must,how do i go about it.tanks
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Eforce1: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Toefl is compulsory is English is not your native.

You might join their page for questions and answer:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/First-New-Generation-Study-Center/149609668439375

Hope it helps
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
hmmm
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 09, 2012
Learn more about GRE, Toefl as well as tips on postgraduate studies in US/Canada here www.graduate-studies..com
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Gudwil: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2012
Is not it possible for me to register GRE test myself? I do not have what test centres/agents charge. someone should say something pls.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by fosbiggy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
@Gudwil,I registered for TOEFL thru HINGE and he did it as he said. Maybe you should try contacting him, He will do it for you. I was skeptical at first, but as a Nigerian , I took the risk cos I had nothing to loose in the agreement. He did it and I fulfilled my part. So give it a try.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Gudwil: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
Doing business with that person you mentioned is suicidal. Look at the figures he gave, i can't do business with him.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by fosbiggy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
Well I did and I am not dead. I gave him my conditions and he did not object. but I am Glad I have done mine Bro. the choice is urs , If u want to do, but i only just acknowledged him cos he did mine. Thought Nairaland should know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Hp.dell,toshiba,acer,apple,lenovo Laptops Price For Students / SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online / Order For Your Books Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.