Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / done (1066 Views)

See Tweet That Sack Ganduju Commissioner. Mustafa Lugga / Why Atiku Might Not Be The Messiah That Will Liberate The Country / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

done by profhezekiah: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: done by richidinho(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
weydonsar
Re: done by profhezekiah: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for commenting
Re: done by trillville(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
take heart my brother. it will be well

1 Like

Re: done by profhezekiah: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
trillville:
take heart my brother. it will be well
Thanks God bless you
Re: done by Ejanla07: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
Babatunde
Fashola (SAN) launched the
Lagos Eko Project for Lagos secondary schools.Though, the volunteer
teaching scheme attracts a
mere #10,000 monthly and later increased to #15,000
stipend, but with
enthusiasm,joy and dedication volunteer teachers did it,during Fashola's tenure some were recommended and employed into the Lagos state civil service,fast forward to last gubernatorial election in lagos state, voluteer teachers trooped out to vote for our so call messiah,Ambode, having faith he will employ us into the civil service,even for someone like me that has never voted since I was 18years old stood under the hot scourging sun just to vote for our messiah disregarding people coming to offer money for my vote,expecting a greater reward but loo and behold when d messiah came in, sacked us and employed those that have political godfathers into our post,only few of us with political godfathers got the job, in my school of about five volunteer teachers only one person with political connection was employed,the rest of us that were there for over 6years were sacked, and leaving us with nothing to feed our family,the most pathetic,annoying thing that caused most of us depression is that when you applied to schools,you will see students you have taught years back that view you as god as a teacher in those schools and you sometimes think of finding solace in sniper but because of your family you struggle on and face the humiliation. It is so pathetic and disgusting.

So ambode sack u from ur 15k work

Was dat why you ve been ranting upandan disgracing urself and hating on Igbos....

I ll help you as a yoruba muslim
Chaii work dey sha. EJANLA MEDIA CREW
16k monthly with food and roof over your head( not our yoruba muslim brown roof)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: done by Ejanla07: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
Babatunde
stipend, but with
enthusiasm,joy and dedication volunteer teachers did it,during Fashola's tenure some were recommended and employed into the Lagos state civil service,fast forward to last gubernatorial election in lagos state, voluteer teachers trooped out to vote for our so call messiah,Ambode, having faith he will employ us into the civil service,even for someone like me that has never voted since I was 18years old stood under the hot scourging sun just to vote for our messiah disregarding people coming to offer money for my vote,expecting a greater reward but loo and behold when d messiah came in, sacked us and employed those that have political godfathers into our post,only few of us with political godfathers got the job, in my school of about five volunteer teachers only one person with political connection was employed,the rest of us that were there for over 6years were sacked, and leaving us with nothing to feed our family,the most pathetic,annoying thing that caused most of us depression is that when you applied to schools,you will see students you have taught years back that view you as god as a teacher in those schools and you sometimes think of finding solace in sniper but because of your family you struggle on and face the humiliation. It is so pathetic and disgusting.
Re: done by profhezekiah: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote st=55482906]
Re: done by Ejanla07: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
I know the your likes will come here to vomit trash but sorry bro let me attend to sane and responsible people first,I ll come back when I got ur time

I guess u re hungry. D taati thousand u saved must ve finished since dem sack u. Take heart.

Kukuma come join us shout owo da for bus stop..
As a yoruba muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: done by mightyhaze: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

I guess u re hungry. D taati thousand u saved must ve finished since dem sack u. Take heart.

Kukuma come join us shout owo da for bus stop..
As a yoruba muslim
grin
Re: done by Ejanla07: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
Babatunde
stipend, but with

Looking forward to

1 Like

Re: done by Ejanla07: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
I know the your likes will come here to vomit trash but sorry bro let me attend to sane and responsible people first,I ll come back when I got ur time

Make i gii u davido number make you beg am. Shebi taati billion dey account..
Abi na hushpuppi sure pass....

I wonder if na from d 15000 salary abi token u dey buy data take dey hate Igbos..

We yoruba muslims sef
Re: done by Ejanla07: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
mightyhaze:
grin

My flat head bloda ati u see d level of people u argue with on nairaland

1 Like

Re: done by Ejanla07: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Dear op..

Have u hate Igbos today?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Comments Made On Gej's Facebook Page On Northern Ultimatum / FG Evil Plan Against IPOB Exposed.. / Newsbiafra: Igbos Are Selfish, Not Mature To Handle Their Affairs – Rev. Fr. Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.