Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release (19465 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Peter Obi's Blunder At PDP Anambra Governorship Campaign. / PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by 36govs: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
...says, stop deceiving our people with your community project.
...you must account for LGA funds.
...accuses him of misappropriation of over 100 billion naira.
The PDP Anambra State has dared the governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano over his handling of the local govts funds and accused him of misappropriation.
In a letter to the governor dated April 10, 2017 and obtained by APGA Interactive Forum media, signed by the state chairman of PDP chief Ken Emeakayi, titled, "ARE YOU HE, WHO IS TO COME OR SHALL WE AWAIT FOR ANOTHER", the PDP accused Obiano of misappropriation of local govts fund amounting to over 100 billion naira in the guise of community projects.
According to the letter, chief Ken Emeakayi, said he will despite the threats to his life over the affairs of the state and plans by Gov Obiano to throw him into jail on trump up charges and false allegations continue to discuss issues of the state as a citizen.
The letter went further to challenge Obiano to account for about;

40 billion naira accrued to the 21 LGAs in 2014.
30 billion naira in 2015 and
25 billion naira in 2016.

PDP Anambra State said, the function of LGAs is to provide infrastructure and services at the communities and wondered why Onitsha which is a single community with two local govts of Onitsha South and North that got about 8 billion naira in the last 3 years will get only a 20 million naira choose your project while the remaining billions is no where to be accounted for.
In conclusion, PDP Anambra State, advised the communities to stop celebrating crap of organising rallies and clapping for "Willie is Working", and rather demand for the refund of their LGA funds belonging to their various local govts that are being misappropriated.
APGA Interactive Forum media news
The document below is the PDP letter to Obiano.

Source - http://www.36governors.com/pdp-anambra-state-dares-obiano/

8 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by 36govs: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by 36govs: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by OlajumokeBread(f): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017

Shut up

If i slap you now, dem go say i dey wicked

1 Like

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Tazdroid(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
PDO

[quote author=megrimor post=55475163][/quote]PDO - People's District of Oafs. undecided see wetin I too know dey cause
Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by richidinho(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Anambra is PDP

PDP is Anambra

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by hucienda: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Looks like PDP Anambra are jesters of the open court. grin

Willie aint going nowhere.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tazdroid post=55see wetin rush for front page dey cause

PDO indeed475144:

PDO
Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by eminikansoso(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
All the state governors of the Nigeria Republic are thieves. Even if a radical lawyer or activist was elected, just give him or her 2 months he will surely mess up just like my friend Adam Oshimole of Edo state. I just too like him when he headed labour union.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Dottore: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by mamatwiny(f): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
The battle of next governor of Anambra state starts now. (Rings bell!)

4 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by flyca: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
One thing is sure, Igbos are not cowards!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by flyca: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
An average Igbo man is fearless. And I love that!

Very few times, if any will you see an individual sign his FULL name on a letter questioning a sitting local govt Chairman, not to talk of Governor sef.

Other guys will write "anonymous letter", "open letter, tweet and throw jabs. But hardly will you see a direct letter that is so respectfully penned to a sitting governor! He even stated monies approprated and to what purposes. Talk about facts!

Whoever you are sir, you are a true son of your father.
Respect!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by fabre4: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
The fools above me should rationalize the issues raised then comment.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by gcey2k(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
If this came from a neutral, I would have been very happy that an Igbo man has risen from the CRAP ACT OF ORGANIZING RALLIES TO CLAP HANDS for "Willie is working" and then fall back to eat bribes.

It's a shame that we keep celebrating corruption and mediocrity just for our selfish temporal gains without any plan or interest for our future generations.

But coming from an opposition party, I'd just look the other way as it's no news...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by mamatwiny(f): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
My grand dad used to say- if as a politician and u want to eat money, build gigantic projects so that if ppl see it, they would be happy and not ask how much was spent.

Willie failed in this aspect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by QuietHammer(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
flyca:
One thing is sure, Igbos are not cowards!
Ojukwu ran away from war

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Mrs50mb: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by flyca: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Something to learn here - demanding accountablity from office holders. This is our right!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Asebaba1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
can you please everyone, I reside in North and happen to enter Anambra this year January, with the basic infrastructure i saw , i believed he is working averagely , those that cannot even take care of their homes are complaining about someone taking care of a state. Even devil comes today he must get followers and Jesus the righteous one did nothing wrong and was killed by hanging . You guys should learn how to appreciate the little someone has done for you.
mamatwiny:
My grand dad used to say- if as a politician and u want to eat money, build gigantic projects so that if ppl see it, they would be happy and not ask how much was spent.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by flyca: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ojukwu ran away from war
You are looking for likes abi? You don't deserve my response sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by stansaintly(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
PDP should leave Anambra State alone. Have Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Rivers, Delta and co accounted for their misappropriation?

Dem leave yansh wey mess go dey knock head

2 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
I dey come oh...

The author is a criminal who has no interest of the masses at heart.

Why do we have his mobile number on the letter? For settlement abi angry angry angry

This must be coming from the stable of Peter Obi Media Centre grin grin grin
Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by spartan50(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Only a thief knows how to catch a thief

1 Like

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by gcey2k(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
mamatwiny:

eg. GODSWILL AKPABIO

2 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by QuietHammer(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
flyca:

You are looking for likes abi? You don't deserve my response sha
Lol. Who likes help. I wad only stating a well-known fact

5 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by MaziOmenuko: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Such a well articulated letter with bold facts. The writer must be very bold and I admire such courage. Wish we all can have such brazen audacity to demand for good governance and not organizing 'hand-clappig' sessions for our leaders.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by kingzizzy: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
richidinho:
Anambra is PDP

PDP is Anambra

Then how come they lost the last 3 Governoship elections in Anambra?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by kingzizzy: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ojukwu ran away from war

But he fought before runnimg away, you guys ran away long before the fight even started

12 Likes

Re: PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release by Pavore9: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmm...Am yet to Know​ a Nigerian Governor that supports Local government areas to independently manage its finance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.