Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Be Warned, Be Wise! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Warned, Be Wise! (321 Views)

Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned, Be Wise! by BBBlaze: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please dont buy data bundle of any network from this guys. they are all fraudsters! if you must do any transaction with them, ensure they send you the data and you have confirmed it by browsing with it before you can do any payment.

often time they will tell you it is pay before service, please dont fall for it! they will even send you a text in this form;
“text title: DATA SERVICE
main body: YELLO!, YOUR SME DATA ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED WITH 5024MB, EXPIRES ON 10 MAY ,2017. ACTIVATE NOW TO BROWSE”.

any network providers(mtn, glo, airtel etc)will not send you sure form of text, even if they do their format will be very legit and confirmed. I am typing this little write up from experience.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!

One of them goes by the name MR AZEEZ ABULAHIM!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

Below is their advertisement images;

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping Cases In Lagos With No Appropriate Intelligence By Security Agencies / Moral Question / Accidental Discharge - Kwara Community Calls For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.