Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls (3978 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by naijacampu(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Cone head cowards are the most stupid and deranged set of human you can hardly see anywhere else.
Look at how their mediocrity have unturned this message board to an object of caricature, it is now clear that the vlc shaped head cowards are very much afraid of Igbos seeking their self determination, the same set of people they said cannot do without Nigeria.

This level of embarrassment is pathetic and I often wonder how those brain infected fallen angels claim sophistication.
Just sit down and read what set of people who are supposed to be adults are posting.
People who should be crying that their country is being ripped by America are rejoicing they are buying weapons to wipe Biafrans out from the face of the earth .

The bolded is where the topic is heading to, and do not be surprised that the oblong head Suffersphicated cowards all share such reasoning.
What concerns IPOB with worn out fighter is what I don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Indiaindia:
IT SHOULD BE USED TO CRUSH OUT THE NEW TERORIST GROUP CALLED BIAFRA

This is why you mumu peopke can and are willing to pay $600 million USD for quack equipment since you are too local and "3rd world" to deal with small insurgency group that even HAMAS kids can defeat.

Nonsense for the ZOO and NIGG.ER AREA, designed to be exploited, from 1914 till date.

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by laudate: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2017
vivaBiafra:
Breaking: Trump agrees to sell $600m arms to Nigeria for fight against Boko Haram.

When the civil war ended in 1970, the best thing Awolowo thought was to steal all the money in Igbo people's account and replace it with 25 pounds. While at that, Nigeria suspended Chemical Engineering at UNN (till date) and other SE tertiary institutions.

Nigeria didn't bother to ask Biafrans how they made their arms, ammunition and tanks that helped them wipe 300,000 Nigerian soldiers during the war with little or no foreign help.

Today, as South Africa is making war planes, the gullible Zombies are celebrating the shipping of a whopping $600 million (247bn naira) hard currency to USA for buying simple arms they could have manufactured for themselves if they weren't ethnic bigots and psychological idiots.

Don't be like Nigeria, kids. Nigeria is cursed.

Haba!! Make una dey lie small-small, nah! shocked So Nigeria suspended teaching of Chemical Engineering in UNN and other SE tertiary institutions till date? Chai! sad Na for which paper you take read dat one, sef?

Instead of you to just admit that your UNN lacks the facilities, resources and adequate staff to get the required accreditation from the National Universities Commission to run chemical engineering courses at degree level, you are delving into the realm of propaganda. Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka has a Chemical Engineering Dept which is still running till today. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, is also said to have a Department of Chemical Engineering. Even little Madonna University has a full-fledged Chemical Engineering Dept. Haba! sad

And just in case you do not know, as long as you issue curses against Nigeria while you or your relatives still live within its borders, don't forget that those curses will always first take root right on your doorstep. Just saying. undecided

The department of Chemical Engineering was established by the senator of the University, under the chairmanship of prof. Pita Ejiofor, the Vice chancellor of the university, in September 2001. The first and second academic year student were admitted for the undergraduate programme in the continuing Education Programme (CEP) was also admitted in the same academic year. The founding Head of Department was Engr.Prof.O.D. Onukwuli and the current HOD is Dr J. T. Nwabanne. The first sets of student were graduated in 2004/2005 session. https://unizik.edu.ng/nauweb/depts/chemical-engineering

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by durangokid: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are the one being embarrassed here

The writeup didn't state if it's new or worn out but the current admin I'm sure won't buy worn out equipments, never , so it's bad beware for you

Why? Because those people celebrated Trump's victory claiming Trump is their liberator their God and their Josephs to who would fight giant Pharaoh (Nigeria) on thier behalf and free them from self admitted slavery

If you don't get it, consider reading buafran news papers about how Trump the family has taken personal interest in giving them biabia
You think like a mad man, well I may not blame you because you are still minor, what is the business of ipob with Nigeria buying jet from America, you people think issues of biafra is about fighting war, who is fighting war, if you have sense sense you will know that issues of biafra have gone beyond war

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2017
durangokid:
You think like a mad man, well I may not blame you because you are still minor, what is the business of ipob with Nigeria buying jet from America, you people think issues of biafra is about fighting war, who is fighting war, if you have sense sense you will know that issues of biafra have gone beyond war

Lol, your profile literally says you are a kid

And who mentioned war?

The writeup.is about Buhari purchasing jets, some of your relatives said it's fake news then said it's a useless, used, faulty jet, only you and your people should go to ARO for serious brain scan
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2017
naijacampu:
Cone head cowards are the most stupid and deranged set of human you can hardly see anywhere else.
Look at how their mediocrity have unturned this message board to an object of caricature, it is now clear that the vlc shaped head cowards are very much afraid of Igbos seeking their self determination, the same set of people they said cannot do without Nigeria.

This level of embarrassment is pathetic and I often wonder how those brain infected fallen angels claim sophistication.
Just sit down and read what set of people who are supposed to be adults are posting.
People who should be crying that their country is being ripped by America are rejoicing they are buying weapons to wipe Biafrans out from the face of the earth .

The bolded is where the topic is heading to, and do not be surprised that the oblong head Suffersphicated cowards all share such reasoning.

Wornout jet fighters indeed, writeup says jet goes for $10M-$50M per copy depending on equipments and customization

Meaning its brand new

Ntooor grin
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by durangokid: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Lol, your profile literally says you are a kid

And who mentioned war?

The writeup.is about Buhari purchasing jets, some of your relatives said it's fake news then said it's a useless, used, faulty jet, only you and your people should go to ARO for serious brain scan
You didn't reason properly before you involved ipob in your writing I now asked you what is the business with biafra in the business, you people always think issue of biafra is all about war.

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by naijacampu(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Wornout jet fighters indeed, writeup says jet goes for $10M-$50M per copy depending on equipments and customization

Meaning its brand new

Ntooor grin

No bro, it means they ripped off your empty head leaders by selling them craps at the price of brand new.
so to you - Nmeeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by slimmdree(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2017
UNA no dey tire for this thing....everyday IPOB this IPOB that...na una dey even give them reason for them wanting to leave.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by ak47mann(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Lagos ibadan oblong news.American government place a ban on Nigeria receiving military hardware from superpower countries,the zoo will not receive any help from American government not in this century or else Nigeria divide peaceful cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

I have known you to represent the danger of ill-education. How could you build you knowledge of fact based on the craps posted on the social media which are hugely fake news. Trump cannot plan to sell equipment USA does not manufacture. The A-29 Super Tucano aircraft is manufactured by the Brazilian corporation called Embraer. I guess between 2012 and 2014, USA and Brazil signed a contract for USA to acquire up to 200 of the planes. Can Buhari sell cocoa owned by Ghana? If Bahari is willing to sell some cast off cocoa Nigeria bought from Ghana, it means the cocoa were beetle infested ones.

I sincerely commensurate with you on the shock that greeted you as the news broke out, I hope the shock didn't tempt you to go over board the Eko bridge, I heard the river is out of vacancies, or perhaps you may have become a coma patient at any of our hospitals, please take heart.
The Tucano though a brazilian company has made several platforms for the US.
Cure your ignorance below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB_314_Super_Tucano#United_States

http://www.embraer.com/en-US/ImprensaEventos/Press-releases/noticias/Pages/Forca-Aerea-dos-EUA-seleciona-o-A29-Super-Tucano-para-o-programa-LAS.aspx

Take heart bro!!

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

How is this bad news for IPOB? How? That America wants to sell war planes to Nigeria? What has that got to do with IPOB?

So you can't figure it out? despite writing it in clear blue font? poor you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
NormalCodes:
Trump wants to rip the illiterate herdsman off.
He needs ur little money to pursue other goals of his.

$600m for 12 units translates to $50m apiece. That is hopelessly astronomical for piston-engined, monopurpose aircraft. Makes NO SENSE
Such planes fully loaded shouldn't cost more than $20 million each.

Then if you buy it, you go for the spare parts, and who knows what Trump's policy might be in the next 1 year and more, that's if you don't use them to bomb innocent citizens, and then they bar you from buying the spare parts, then you dump them, and go for other options, who will also RIP you OFF once again.

Spoken like a child you are, why don't you visit Embraer website to know the actual cost of the Plane and its armaments before oozing out ignorance in public, do your shame a favour sometimes.
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bridget95:
The person who was caught writing that Biafra newspaper was a Yoruba man doing the writing and printing in Lagos for profit and never IPOB.

America does business with its manufactured armaments for profit.The fact that boko haram exist is worrisome to USA hence the sale of the jets to defeat ISIL anywhere.

In 1967 Biafra manufactured bombs ,Tanks and refined its oil even in war
In 2017 ,Nigeria with billions of dollars at its disposal and in peace time still buys arms as little as riffles and imports refined petroleum. This makes me wonder if this contraption is normal.

Asad received berage of cruise missiles for killing innocents what makes you think USA under trump will turn a blind eye like terrorist Obama who founded ISIL?
No one is calling for american attack on the failed contraption, but for everyone to be left to be on his own.

If you actually believed Biafra made Tanks in 1967, this is what you must do to save the future of mankind. You must never marry in case your stup!dity is contagious, your unfortunate wife does not deserve it. You must not have a child to ensure this stup!dity dies with your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Justuceleague2:

The plane is manufactured by Embraer S.A., a Brazilian conglomerate and one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Embraer operates a Super Tucanos production line in Jacksonville, Florida
, in partnership with the privately held Sierra Nevada Corp. of Sparks, Nevada.

I don't want to see you on this thread anymore, if you have any shame that is

That hopeless dedetwo thought Florida is in his village, who gave these malformed brains access to the internet?
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by vivaBiafra: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! Make una dey lie small-small, nah! shocked So Nigeria suspended teaching of Chemical Engineering in UNN and other SE tertiary institutions till date? Chai! sad Na for which paper you take read dat one, sef?

Instead of you to just admit that your UNN lacks the facilities, resources and adequate staff to get the required accreditation from the National Universities Commission to run chemical engineering courses at degree level, you are delving into the realm of propaganda. Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka has a Chemical Engineering Dept which is still running till today. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, is also said to have a Department of Chemical Engineering. Even little Madonna University has a full-fledged Chemical Engineering Dept. Haba! sad

And just in case you do not know, as long as you issue curses against Nigeria while you or your relatives still live within its borders, don't forget that those curses will always first take root right on your doorstep. Just saying. undecided

Typical zombie response.

I can't come and be arguing with a brain dead zombie this early morning. Go to UNN engineering faculty website and see whether you can find Chemical Engineering there.

http://engineering.unn.edu.ng/faculty/admission-requirement/

UNN whose Chemical Engineering students pioneered the making of Biafran weapons and refining of oil suddenly does not have facilities for chemical engineering but produce doctors, pharmacists, lab technicians and bio engineers till date? I pity Nigerian youths.

Well, it's not their fault because in a bid to cover up the atrocities littered in the making of this scam called Nigeria, History was removed as a course in their primary and secondary schools. Tell me anywhere in the world where history is not taught in schools?

Don't be surprised if this zombie quotes me and says that Nigeria schools don't offer History because they 'lack facility and qualified staff to teach' history. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
naijacampu:

It is nobody's fault that you lack basic thought process and conventional common sense, sometimes I wonder how most of you cross trunk A roads, the last line of the post is asking on whose side is the Trump's administration on? liberator of IPOB (as claimed) or an Ally of Nigeria?
If you have mental inefficiencies, ask for help.

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by laudate: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
vivaBiafra:
Typical zombie response.

I can't come and be arguing with a brain dead zombie this early morning. Go to UNN engineering faculty website and see whether you can find Chemical Engineering there.

http://engineering.unn.edu.ng/faculty/admission-requirement/

UNN does not have facilities for chemical engineering but produce doctors, pharmacists, lab technicians and bio engineers? I pity for Nigerian youths.

Well, it's not their fault because in a bid to cover up the atrocities littered in the making of this scam called Nigeria, History was removed as a course in their primary and secondary schools. Tell me anywhere in the world where history is not taught in schools?

Don't be surprised if this zombie quotes me and says that Nigeria schools don't offer History because they 'lack facility and qualified staff to teach' history. cheesy

Typical IPOB response. All buffoonery and no rationality. You asserted that "So Nigeria suspended teaching of Chemical Engineering in UNN and other SE tertiary institutions till date..." sad Your assertions about other SE institutions being denied that chance was blatantly untrue, and this was pointed out. That was why you started throwing sly insults about, in a bid to cover up your shallow mentality.

You then tried to turn UNN's lack of a Chemical Engineering Dept into a propaganda tool, to make it sound as if the govt deliberately denied the university the chance to run courses in Chemical Engineering. Has any UNN professor or any of the authorities of the school come out openly to say the govt refused to allow them to run a degree programme in Chemical Engineering, despite the fact that they had all the resources, facilities, staff and equipment that made them fully qualified to do so?? Kindly let us know.

The fact that they have facilities to run other courses, does not mean they also have adequate facilities to run a chemical engineering programme. Ask the National Universities Commission what it takes to get a degree programme accredited in a local university. undecided

The same govt that did not allow UNN to run a Chemical Engineering programme (according to you), is the same govt that allowed Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka and Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, as well as small Madonna University, to carry out full-fledged chemical engineering degree programmes. O di egwu! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Bridget95(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

If you actually believed Biafra made Tanks in 1967, this is what you must do to save the future of mankind. You must never marry in case your stup!dity is contagious, your unfortunate wife does not deserve it. You must not have a child to ensure this stup!dity dies with your generation.
you you said I send them back to you a million times.

5 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by vivaBiafra: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
laudate:

Typical IPOB response. All buffoonery and no rationality. You asserted that "So Nigeria suspended teaching of Chemical Engineering in UNN and other SE tertiary institutions till date..." sad Your assertions about other SE institutions being denied that chance was blatantly untrue, and this was pointed out. That was why you started throwing sly insults about, in a bid to cover up your shallow mentality.

You then tried to turn UNN's lack of a Chemical Engineering Dept into a propaganda tool, to make it sound as if the govt deliberately denied the university the chance to run courses in Chemical Engineering. Has any UNN professor or any of the authorities of the school come out openly to say the govt refused to allow them to run a degree programme in Chemical Engineering, despite the fact that they had all the resources, facilities, staff and equipment that made them fully qualified to do so?? Kindly let us know.

The fact that they have facilities to run other courses, does not mean they also have adequate facilities to run a chemical engineering programme. Ask the National Universities Commission what it takes to get a degree programme accredited in a local university. undecided

The same govt that did not allow UNN to run a Chemical Engineering programme (according to you), is the same got that allowed Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka and Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, as well as small Madonna University, to carry out full-fledged chemical engineering degree programmes. O di egwu! cheesy

I can decipher you also have serious issues with comprehension or you're daft in understanding or both.

You didn't ask yourself: The same chemical engineering that got accredited to UNIZIK and Ansu that were founded yesterday didn't get accredited to UNN whose students were already studying the course before the war broke out in 1967.

If you have sense at all, you'll see where I wrote that others were banned but only UNN ban remained in place because their chemical engineering students and lecturers pioneered construction of main weapons that wiped Nigerian soldiers like ants (if you go to hellfire, you can ask Murtula Mohammed of Abagana).

Typical shallow zombie shallow cone brain with no reasoning. That's why Awolowo rejected Oduduwa Republic in 1966 but started screaming "restructuring" just before he drank rat poison in 1987.

Your people should pay me school fees for all this education I'm giving you.

Now get off my mentions before I break your empty cone head with strong koboko.

4 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
naijacampu:

No bro, it means they ripped off your empty head leaders by selling them craps at the price of brand new.
so to you - Nmeeeeee grin

Seek knowledge, no you won't agree rather you prefer to lie to yourself, the writeup states categorically that the attack helicopters would be brand new, I've established that over and over here

I hate to do this, but those scrap metals performed wonders in sambisa and the scrap metal China made AK rifles did wonders in the creek
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

That hopeless dedetwo thought Florida is in his village, who gave these malformed brains access to the internet?

He don tire me sef , at least him and his type bowed thier heads in shame, means they want to learn, others just keep hurling insults even when it's certain they hade no point
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by kingzizzy: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

So you can't figure it out? despite writing it in clear blue font? poor you!!

No figure it out for me. America sells many war planes to countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and others, is that bad news for Biafran agitators too?
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
durangokid:
You didn't reason properly before you involved ipob in your writing I now asked you what is the business with biafra in the business, you people always think issue of biafra is all about war.

You brought war into the discourse nobody mentioned war, only said it's bad news that Trump will sell weapons to Nigeria because of two things

First someone in liePob land opened a shopping complex in the name of Trump

Second, you all took to streets to celebrate Trump's victory and swearing in claiming he promised you Biafra, your savior the giant that will destroy Buhari's evil reign

I'll show you mentions from then if you are interested so, stop twisting facts
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by onyii255(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

Spoken like a child you are, why don't you visit Embraer website to know the actual cost of the Plane and its armaments before oozing out ignorance in public, do your shame a favour sometimes.

This particular aircraft is said by Wikipedia to cost between 9 to 14 million dollars per unit so we have to wonder why Nigeria is acquiring 12 units for 600 million dollars..

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by onyii255(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Seek knowledge, no you won't agree rather you prefer to lie to yourself, the writeup states categorically that the attack helicopters would be brand new, I've established that over and over here

I hate to do this, but those scrap metals performed wonders in sambisa and the scrap metal China made AK rifles did wonders in the creek

They are attack planes not helicopters...
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
onyii255:

They are attack planes not helicopters...

Not exactly jets either
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Justuceleague2: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
onyii255:

This particular aircraft is said by Wikipedia to cost between 9 to 14 million dollars per unit so we have to wonder why Nigeria is acquiring 12 units for 600 million dollars..

Always finding faults

The turboprop light attack airplane – which costs as little as $10 million per copy or as much as nearly $50 million, depending on the specs -- is particularly effective for counter-insurgency, close aerial reconnaissance and close air support.

Will a BMW manufactured in 1999-2013 cost the same as the one manufactures in 2016?

Mtchewaa

Writeup says scores of aircrafts, 50x10 =500M

Logistics= delivery, installation, insurance e.t.c = 100M

Where's the problem here
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
onyii255:

I asked you to go to Embraer website, you ended up at Wikipedia, Maybe you think fighter planes are picked up like diapers, do yourself a favour, go play with the kids, what about the armaments? flight simulators, there is a $50m variant do the maths.Did you even bother to read the whole story? does this government look like a Jonathan's that bought a helicopter without rotors hoping to fabricate it at innoson's Nnewi workshop? I tell you what; the Government is not always the problem, most of you have very reprehensible thought process, how can you not have sense at this age?

4 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by jpphilips(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

No figure it out for me. America sells many war planes to countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and others, is that bad news for Biafran agitators too?

Still struggling to figure it out, poor you!!

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by onyii255(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

I asked you to go to Embraer website, you ended up at Wikipedia, Maybe you think fighter planes are picked up like diapers, do yourself a favour, go play with the kids, what about the armaments like I wrote? won't you buy the fvcking Amunitions? does this government look like a Jonathan's that bought a helicopter without rotors hoping to fabricate it at innoson's Nnewi workshop? I continue telling most of you that the Government is no longer the problem, most of you have very reprehensible thought process, how can you not have sense at this age?

Ignored..

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by waledeji(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

I asked you to go to Embraer website, you ended up at Wikipedia, Maybe you think fighter planes are picked up like diapers, do yourself a favour, go play with the kids, what about the armaments like I wrote? flight simulators, there is a $50m variant do the maths.Did you even bother to read the whole story? does this government look like a Jonathan's that bought a helicopter without rotors hoping to fabricate it at innoson's Nnewi workshop? I tell most of you that the Government is no longer the problem, most of you have very reprehensible thought process, how can you not have sense at this age?

See finishing cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 Problems With Atiku's Server / EXPOSED:Nigeria Army Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tension In South-East / SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.