Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28363 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
A new year heralds a new thread. . . . lets continue the discussion here. . . .

Librans and Bandely killing it this week.

MEND FC scaling through the Fantasy Cup and Premier League format easily. . . .

Whats new?

old thread - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302710.3168.html
Whats up guys. Its that time again.

The new season is only 2.5 weeks away and in every workplace up and down the country, people are putting together their fantasy leagues, and as usual we have to have a Nairaland league.

This is a good opportunity to put your footie-foresight to the test, and win bragging rights in the comity of Sports forum acolytes. grin grin grin

Instructions are simple:

(1.) Go to [size=14pt]http://fantasy.premierleague.com[/size] (Note, there is no www. in the address)

(2.) Register your team and pick your players.

(3.) Go to "leagues". Enter the private code for the Nairaland League which is: [size=14pt]600109-131685 [/size]

Enjoy the game.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

He still copped 11 points.
I made him ma captain so that's 22 awoof points.

Rinus Michels is god. wink
angry angry angry
at least i'll have 50 points grin

A40
you got lucky, the Crystal ball didnt see it well grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2009
Off topic. . .
Saw this today and thought to share it grin grin

"My Mum included the word 'lol' at the end of a text she sent to a relative who had just lost a loved one cos she thought it meant (lots of love)" grin grin grin

My midfielders are all wack!
i've got to do something. . .quick
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2009
ok
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2009
lol =lots of love
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2009
Borat
you nor well grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2009
mukina2:

angry angry angry
at least i'll have 50 points grin

A40
you got lucky, the Crystal ball didnt see it well grin
Your crystal ball is a fake one go and bowl with it  tongue tongue

Chai my Fantasy opponent also has Rooney albeit not as a captain!! Sheesh Vermaelen,Arshavin and Zamora had better ginger their swagga ooh!! 7 pts from all 3 cats is all i need to zoom into the next round!! luckily for me he left Shawcross and Sorensen on the bench

@Mystikal
You have Sorensen in your goal as well you still have hope
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2009
Nasri got me some good points today. . .pity AA23 didn't nail any goals.

New year is coming up so prepare for a true revival from Debosky FC. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2009
A40 tongue
we shall see tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2009
24 is the magic number. . .
Its simple logic,
i need to find 24 pts from somewhere, anywhere
or my a$$ is out of the cup  sad
My opponent in the premier league is also leading me with 24 points, and still has 5 players to play again
what a week sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2009
LOL join the club, almost everyone is out grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dayokanu(m): 2:53am On Dec 31, 2009
Abeg which games remain for week 20 or why is it not over just yet
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2009
mukina2:

LOL join the club, almost everyone is out grin

Dont worry darling. . . MEND FC is here to save the day. . . . Im gonna win the cup for Nairaland. . . . you can still support MEND FC . . . . . MEND FC, Fantasy Cup winners 2010!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Abeg which games remain for week 20 or why is it not over just yet

Stoke vs Fulham
Arsenal vs Bolton
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dayokanu(m): 3:50am On Dec 31, 2009
PRESS RELEASE

The management and staff of SOOTING STARS hereby declare our full support for our feeder team MEND FC in its quest to win the Fantasy cup.

We also commend the team manager Mujahid Ibime Tamuno for a job well done, He has imbibed the spirit of excellence in years of tutelage under Veteran Kaiser Munich at the Adamasingba training complex .

Its the joy of parents that their kids would make them proud, Its the Joy of SOOTING STARS that MEND FC our feeder team is making us proud. Keep up the good work.

Move to the path of excellence with Galactico and Sooting and stay away from any appearance of mediocrity in Person of Jay Chamo or Adebola Adeyemo

We are hereby supporting MEND FC with a sum of 100million dollars to help in their quest to win the elusive Fantasy cup for The Republic of Nairaland. The money would be delivered by Reeama Reama manager of LIBRAssiere.

N.B: Ibime Tamuno should take just the money and not the messenger into custody

Long live MEND FC, long Live Sooting stars
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 5:04am On Dec 31, 2009
Ggod thing. . .new thread. ,

Am tired of seeing that yeye poll about librans abi na lexus fc at the top of any page angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mystikal(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2009
@ A-40

Its close between us, but you clearly have the edge.

Even tho' I might get over 60 points this week, I'm still set to lose my 2nd match consecutive match. And my 54 points wasnt good enough last gameweek. Wonder why I don't get the likes of . . . . . as opponents angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2009
Guess people at the bottom should keep quiet, no way i hope to disgrace [b]wendo fc [/b]at the end of this competition. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2009
omo i don dey for door of the cup ooo embarassed embarassed my opponent dey lead me with 60-48 but as i dey see am, if arsenal go play and dem add the score na em be say na me go show the guy door wink because me and the guy both get hageland for our team i pray say if na belle dey turn hageland before make appendix start to dey worry am now so em no go play i can survive with the rest

^^^^^^^@PHAROH me and you no be mate, infact grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your joke funny sha but you too no go wan use cow head do pendant now cool undecided and na who tell you say we dey for bottom me i no know about that wan ooo wetin me i know before be say na me dey carry first from back before but another person don take over from me grin, but all in all keep on dreaming like joseph

muki you say make rooney my capitaini no score shey you too don see say you don use grand pepe do tiro cool grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2009
come who be the admin of that 20 manager league now make una open am now na 18 teams i dey see their, wetin dey happen now abi the person don forget em job ni cry cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2009
Bandely is killing 'em! grin

BRB wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by kaz4sure: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2009
there is this girl that i ve been dating for the past 6months, we so much loves each other and that is obvious to us but when i went for my genotype check last week i discovered that i am an AS stuff and she had earlier told me that she is also an AS.am so confused now and i dont no what to do
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2009
kaz4sure:

[b]there is this girl that i ve been dating for the past 6months, we so much loves each other and that is obvious to us [/b]but when i went for my genotype check last week i discovered that i am an AS stuff and she had earlier told me that she is also an AS.am so confused now and i dont no what to do

Murky come see ur boyfriend o
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2009
kaz4sure:

there is this girl that i ve been dating for the past 6months, we so much loves each other and that is obvious to us but when i went for my genotype check last week i discovered that i am an AS stuff and she had earlier told me that she is also an AS.am so confused now and i dont no what to do

guy shey na the thing do you so tey you come for the wrong place come post abeg i get advice for you just go jejely go collect breeze untop transformer kiss
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2009
~Borat~:

Murky come see your boyfriend o
you mean your girlfriend abi? grin grin

wendoworld:

guy shey na the thing do you so tey you come for the wrong place come post abeg i get advice for you just go jejely go collect breeze untop transformer kiss
grin grin grin grin grin

Chun Li loff grin say bye bye to this game week grin grin

Uncle Chamo you are now 52nd oh lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2009
kaz4sure:

When persin dey smoke Gum, na wetin e dey cause be this!
Here be like Romance section? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2009
me think say the guy is high on utaba (snuff) undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
wendoworld:

^^^^^^^@PHAROH me and you no be mate, infact grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your joke funny sha but you too no go wan use cow head do pendant now cool undecided and na who tell you say we dey for bottom me i no know about that wan ooo wetin me i know before be say na me dey carry first from back before but another person don take over from me grin, but all in all keep on dreaming like joseph

Wetin you go give me if i pass you at the end of the season? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pharoh:

Wetin you go give me if i pass you at the end of the season? grin
no worry i go dash you my beautifully handsome grand mama free of charge, cool grin, i am too nice abi grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tubabie(f): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2009
Who is KokoMaster?
I have to wait for Gameweek 20 games to be concluded before I know if I beat him! He still has more Fulham and Arsenal players playing though.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
Squode fc had rooney as skipper,
59-38 he leads me,  i give up cos its lost i know

But the cup, i have to remain in the cup,
bragging rights at stake
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
haa i got stoke,fulham and arsenal players cool
bolton na loser team. grin grin

i don beat chunli finish tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.