Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28455 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Cristalz(f): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2010
LOL. . .drop what baby? grin Not time for all of that yet.

Hey, you gotta work for somebody long enough to gather enough paper to work for yourself.
Time will come.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2010
una don crase grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tubabie no waste time to run go bottom of league
tsk tsk tsk, some things neva change tongue. . .

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
Jaybee is really doing stuff o

what happened to Sauron? grin

i suppose fit win this one na if the FPL is becoming difficult
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
sleek417:

Jaybee is really doing stuff o

what happened to Sauron? grin

i suppose fit win this one na if the FPL is becoming difficult

Dem done band you again? tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
Borat
you should be posting the last page of the FPL league grin
so we'll see Wendoworld, Chamotex and co grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ibime:

Dem done band you again? tongue
yes na, somebody say i dey promote murder grin grin grin grin

this time i no vex, i laffed for a whole day

promoting murder? i be hire killer grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
sleek417:

Snoop Dogg. . . . murder was the case that they gave me! grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ibime:

Snoop Dogg. . . . murder was the case that they gave me! grin
lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Emperoh(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
sleek417:

WHere me and U go vex na if u no show me who u kill!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
Emperoh:

WHere me and U go vex na if u no show me who u kill!! grin grin
lol; na to report me to Police remain cos person wey dey promote murder suppose dey prison

lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sleek na tbk419?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
~Borat~:

Sleek na tbk419?

who be tbk419?

i only know tkb417 o is there a diff? tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Emperoh(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
sleek417:

who be tbk419?

i only know tkb417 o is there a diff? tongue

Before nko? One is a murder promoter and i think its TKB4197
lol grin grin

Murder and Murder accessory suppose go prison nah!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
Emperoh:

Before nko? One is a murder promoter and i think its TKB4197
lol grin grin

Murder and Murder accessory suppose go prison nah!!

i bind all u enemies in Jesus name cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
I just realised that NONE of my players in my afcon fantasy team won a match in round 1!
7 lost and 4 drew. . .incredible
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tkb don turn to Abdul Bokoharam. He dey murder people nowadays
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
@mukina2 you dey takle me and you dey look for my red and blue eye ooo angry angry after una don conspire with those FPL people make dem scatter our day with that their match cancellation for week 21, why una no go let me drink water drop cup with this afcon fantasy league now grin grin grin grin grin abi jealousy dey worry you becos of my position abi undecided undecided no worry na next season you go see the kind of stuff am made of in the FPL cool why ur team no dey the afcon fantasy league now abi fear catch you ni

@pharoh i no see you for the afcon fantasy league oooo werin dey happen to ur pharoh`s army shocked grin grin abegi jo you can DO BETTER MR PHAROH!!! tongue grin grin

the way FPL dey go now i dey plan to resign self tongue the thing dey put salt on top my injury cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Tkb don turn to Abdul Bokoharam. He dey murder people nowadays
shebi u be ma partner in crime
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
wendoworld:

@mukina2 you dey takle me and you dey look for my red and blue eye ooo angry angry after una don conspire with those FPL people make dem scatter our day with that their match cancellation for week 21, why una no go let me drink water drop cup with this afcon fantasy league now grin grin grin grin grin abi jealousy dey worry you becos of my position abi undecided undecided no worry na next season you go see the kind of stuff am made of in the FPL cool why your team no dey the afcon fantasy league now abi fear catch you ni
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
NOTICE: the next time borat go come post that afcon fantasy league na up i go dey, for number 1 cool so make una take note wink wink

if no be say all those people wey dey my team dey fall my hand too much ni na me for dey dat number 1 position now, cry cry all of them no win angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
biko nor wound grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2010
wendoworld:

NOTICE: the next time borat go come post that afcon fantasy league na up i go dey, for number 1 cool so make una take note wink wink

if no be say all those people wey dey my team dey fall my hand too much ni na me for dey dat number 1 position now, cry cry all of them no win angry angry angry
apart from the Nairaland afcon fantasy league which is looking like a straight fight between myself and Jaybee, i think Nairalanders are doing well in the league for all Nigerians. I think we have about 6 of the 17 nairalanders participating in the top 50

and the interesting part is, the top 2 nairalanders are topping the 9ja league with about 450 participants

the present position reads

Jaybee -1st
tkb -2nd
wendoworld - 33rd
A40 -35th
Borat - 45th
Sauron -47th

lets see if a Nairalander can win the afcon fantasy league in Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2010
mykali:

@bandely . . .there was a time when i envied the position of your team in the FPL. wetin happen nau? sad

@Muki
my eyes were minding its biznez before you begin post yarns about 2nd position.
who dash Muki tongue monkey banana grin??

Well, don't know what happened, but now I am moving up! What position are you?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
I'm buying Song into my team before he gets expensive.
I'm doing this with thw hope that they'll crash out of the ANC next week cheesy undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
Borat get ready for perpendicular vehicular fratricide! not even KD Yarinyas could distract me from tweaking ma team there's too much braggin rights at stake and with the team i've assembled i dont mean to brag but Daniel Cousin will win the EPL,UCL,World Cup and FPOTY with Hull City and Gabon before you defeat my humble self. I dont even understand the rubbish league sef why on earth do i keep getting the toughest opponents? In a week where some people scored negative pts i get paired with the highest scorer! None of my opponents has copped less than 40pts! This wayo fixtures must stop

@Tkb
I am shocked! Who woulda thought i'll shoot up to 4th with just 4 players ma skipper excluded having played so far?(peeps with ivorians would temporarily overtake today i'm sure) first rd was a disaster cos 3 cats didnt feature at all! I think you and Jaybee shouldnt get too comfortable i see even his skipper has played already an Eto'o brace and voila i don kpablo una
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
I think i'll just stick with ma current team. . .Wanna spend less money on transfers!. . . If possible. . .NO money on transfers!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
He he!
Team Roc. . . .i have to confide in you. . .
"its going to be a flipping ambush!!"
I've got mines and ied's laid out for ya a$$, and 'choppers' waiting to finish whateva's left.
Believe me, if i was preparing for the club world cup finals, i couldnt have assembled a meaner team.
I'd wager my nuts that both your purchases are potential '180's. Its Team Roc so i know. . . grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
sleek417:

apart from the Nairaland afcon fantasy league which is looking like a straight fight between myself and Jaybee, i think Nairalanders are doing well in the league for all Nigerians. I think we have about 6 of the 17 nairalanders participating in the top 50

and the interesting part is, the top 2 nairalanders are topping the 9ja league with about 450 participants

the present position reads

Jaybee           -1st
tkb                 -2nd
wendoworld  - 33rd
A40                -35th
Borat             - 45th
Sauron          -47th

lets see if a Nairalander can win the afcon fantasy league in Nigeria

Sauron is now behind you. . . .breathing down on your tolotolo neck.
Only 4 points separate us and if Song and Bikey do their thing tomorrow. . . . . .I will be on TOP of all y'all.
Watch out. grin

1st--Jaybee
2nd--TKB
3rd--Sauron
267th--Ibime
400th--Debo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
Then get ready to be a monk and kiss your heterosexual lifestyle as you know it goodbye. I've seen your team! a few similar players here and there but if e no be Team Roc e no fit be like Team Roc you would lose a freightliner of pts if you even tried to dupe ma selection. Barring unforeseen injuries this should be a T.K.O like Mayweather did Hatton and Tarver did Jones
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tubabie(f): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2010
~Borat~:

Tubabie no waste time to run go bottom of league
tsk tsk tsk, some things neva change tongue. . .

Common sharrap! tongue
Anyway I have even deleted my team now cos I dont have enough time to co-ordinate its affairs, so you guys can play on.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2010
Aww Tubabez (sounds like a petname and i ain't even gassin ya) why u go quit nah? Two good rounds is all it takes to shoot u up this AFCON thing is way easier than the FPL stuff. Its all gravy sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Watford (3 - 0) On 23rd February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.