Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28459 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2010
~Borat~:

Had to get "shark-teeth" cos at the time, the citeh game looked like the only phocking team that could survive the deep freeze. Good judgement  cool
That was a pretty good accident. He has so far been my smartest buy this season he has copped me 9,12 and 17 points since i copped him. Please don't take my Carlitos away grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tkb417(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2010
Got Tevez?

Don Carlitos grabbed a sizzling hat-trick 14pts plus another 3 as bonus! Why on earth did i not make him ma captain instead of that hedgehog called Wayne Rooney! I must make him ma captain next gameweek even if he scores negative digits

Where is Eldee? I hope he would be gracious enuff to acknowledge the game i gave him so he could cop Tevez

Lastly i want to send a big F.u.ck you to those Algerian imbeciles! I don't know how they made it to the World Cup but i hope them Cabinda rebels shoot up their bus and leave em dead from their waste down

bastards!!!

hmm, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> its Access Bank for me o
im looking at Eyimba09, that guy is on juju
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2010
With only two Players, Bandely FC copped 36 points, not bad!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
nor be 6 i get grin

Dyabman you are getting closer to Unku Chamo grin grin

wendoworld you get hope? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
A-40:

Got Tevez?

Don Carlitos grabbed a sizzling hat-trick 14pts plus another 3 as bonus! Why on earth did i not make him ma captain instead of that hedgehog called Wayne Rooney! I must make him ma captain next gameweek even if he scores negative digits

Where is Eldee? I hope he would be gracious enuff to acknowledge the game i gave him so he could cop Tevez

Lastly i want to send a big F.u.ck you to those Algerian imbeciles! I don't know how they made it to the World Cup but i hope them Cabinda rebels shoot up their bus and leave em dead from their waste down

Of course you helped me bruv . . . Tevez is the fantasy in Fantasy Football. grin grin
When I was talking about buying him, he was worth 8.5mil, now he's 9.0.
I'm just laughing at Sauron right now, Fletcher must be really banging those goals in grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
eldee:

Of course you helped me bruv . . . Tevez is the fantasy in Fantasy Football. grin grin
I'm just laughing at Sauron right now, Fletcher must be really those goals in grin grin

Had Fletcher played, he woulda scored.
Tevez won't be the first to grab a hatrick, make we hear word jare.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dyabman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Mukina

Close to Chamo , hmmm, been at the relegation Zone is my worst moment on any Fantasy games. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Had Fletcher played, he woulda scored.
Tevez won't be the first to grab a hatrick, make we hear word jare.

Quit being a sourpuss - how many EPL players have netted 11 times in the last 9 games?

Admit you goofed - Tevez is worth his weight in fantasy points. grin

If Fletcher scores a hat-trick, it must only be after all the other strikers have hit double figures. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dyabman(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2010
Who is reptilez fc??
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
hey dont do that again aight?

That is Crizzle's team .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
Dayumm!
I'm playing my brotha from another motha. . .Team Roc! grin
Two very tactical managers who loathe to lose. . .
Hmmm this is easily the toughest fixture this week, and i have a feeling at the back of me mind i'll come out tops
Sorry A-40 tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
As you all can see, MEND FC is top of the Premier League.

Next round, I can see Im up against Librans FC.

This is a local derby between Brufut and Kombo St Mary.

Out of respect for Dayokanu, I shall take it easy on her. . . . but sure enough, the 3 points is guaranteed!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
No cause for Alarm, Bandely FC is doing well.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
debosky:

Quit being a sourpuss - how many EPL players have netted 11 times in the last 9 games?

Shut up your mouth and pay attention to details.
11 times in the last 9 games? Are those Premier League games abi your stupidity is making you think they count FA cup ties in this?

Admit you goofed - Tevez is worth his weight in fantasy points. grin

Goofed because Tevez scored a hatrick?
Has his fantasy points lifted you out of your misery? Mr. bottomer!!!
He copped only 17 points. . . . . .Defoe scored 5 league goals in a single match once so keep your cock in your fly.

If Fletcher scores a hat-trick, it must only be after all the other strikers have hit double figures. grin grin

Mumu probably feels we are talking about Darren.
What a scapegrace.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Shut up your mouth and pay attention to details.
11 times in the last 9 games? Are those Premier League games abi your stupidity is making you think they count FA cup ties in this?

Bite me - he's outscored every other striker in the past 6 game sequence.

Goofed because Tevez scored a hatrick?
Has his fantasy points lifted you out of your misery? Mr. bottomer!!!
He copped only 17 points. . . . . .Defoe scored 5 league goals in a single match once so keep your cock in your fly.

He copped 34 points for me - I told you a month ago that he would be a reliable buy and he's scored in each game since then when you  predicted otherwise. That is a goof.  grin

And yes, it's lifted me outta my misery.  cheesy

Mumu probably feels we are talking about Darren.
What a scapegrace.

Mumu X 3 I am obviously talking about Burnley's Fletcher, not the thug of Salford hence the use OTHER strikers.

Na wa for you sha - arithmetic is poor, comprehension is poor. . . .what else is left?  grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2010
debosky:

Bite me - he's outscored every other striker in the past 6 game sequence.

Maybe because he has played more easier games and more minutes.
Why isn't he ahead of his peers in the scorer's charts?

He copped 34 points for me - I told you a month ago that he would be a reliable buy and he's scored in each game since then when you  predicted otherwise. That is a goof.  grin

34 points isn't enough to lift you out of your relegation echelon. U need 340 points. grin grin grin grin
Defoe got me 50 in one weekend.

And yes, it's lifted me outta my misery.  cheesy
Mumu X 3 I am obviously talking about Burnley's Fletcher, not the thug of Salford hence the use OTHER strikers.

Yes, i can see you in the top 30.
U will finish Trophyless like your gaffer.
Buncha losers. grin

Na wa for you sha - arithmetic is poor, comprehension is poor. . . .what else is left?  grin

If your arithmetic is that solid, you wouldn't be languishing in the 64th position.
Very soon, the upper echelon will break away from y'all bottomers to form a premier league.
It's a shame that U and I are in the same league. You are a massive disgrace considering the fact that we are operating on the same budget. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2010
eldee:

I'm just laughing at Sauron right now, Fletcher must be really  those goals in grin grin
How many goals has Fletcher scored all season? Not sure but i think he must be tied with Berbatov  grin grin

~Borat~:

Dayumm!
I'm playing my brotha from another motha. . .Team Roc! grin
Two very tactical managers who loathe to lose. . .
Hmmm this is easily the toughest fixture this week, and i have a feeling at the back of me mind i'll come out tops
Sorry A-40 tongue
Hahaha we shall see
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2010
A-40:

How many goals has Fletcher scored all season? Not sure but i think he must be tied with Berbatov  grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2010
i want to break into the top 20 this week. and do everything ''in-humanly'' possible to remain there. angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mystikal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
na wao. not a single point yet in this new PL. i wasnt even aware there was a gameweek 21.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
mykali:

i want to break into the top 20 this week. and do everything ''in-humanly'' possible to remain there. angry angry angry
lol! grin grin grin

mystikal:

na wao. not a single point yet in this new PL. i wasnt even aware there was a gameweek 21.

Pele o!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
my team sef grin . .why we go drop from second to 9th angry

no more allowances for them until they shape up grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
mukina2:

my team sef grin . .why we go drop from second to 9th angry

no more allowances for them until they shape up grin

shocked shocked shocked
in which league?
the Hajia league right? cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
The Nairaland Premier league
now close ur aproko eyes grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
@bandely . . .there was a time when i envied the position of your team in the FPL. wetin happen nau? sad

@Muki
my eyes were minding its biznez before you begin post yarns about 2nd position.
who dash Muki tongue monkey banana grin??
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
are you not on the other head to head league? tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
that league just begun. sad
its like seeing Hull City sitting 2nd in the EPL after just 3 gameweeks. cheesy
karma must take place. grin
you know that grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Squode i'm tired of seeing you above me. . .
I think i'll do something about it this week. . .!

On the other hand,
i also havent forgotten the crushing defeat you handed down to me some weeks back. . cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good. grin

keep THAT in mind.
even if you have to open up yo head to do so. grin

i'm tryin'a break my way into the top20.
so prepare to join me there. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mystikal(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
bandely:

lol! grin grin grin
Pele o!
e dey sweet u, abi
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Cristalz(f): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2010
@dyabman
Werrin Reptilez FC do you? grin

Barrister Chun Li is seriously occupied with pressing financial issues at the moment. The team loaned out a massive sum of money to Sir Alex Ferguson some months back, and now repayment details are being worked out.
Consequently, not enough time left for proper analysis of the league players. Coupled with the screwy UK weather, we're currently on a free fall. grin

Let's hope there'll be enough time to get outta dem boardroom meetings this weekend and do some proper player-reading.

Seriously, I can't even remember the last EPL game I watched. sad
Lawd let this cup pass over me queeekly!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2010
He he!
Thats the price you gotta pay when you 'work for somebody' tongue
I was beginning to think you went to 'drop a baby' or something. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Watford (3 - 0) On 23rd February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.