Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28974 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
debosky:

Sharrap dia!! - Portsmouth vs Birmingham was cancelled, and Nasri pulled out moments before the game with an injury so I clearly lost players to that. tongue

Now I have yet another injured player in my squad. . . .which kain wahala be dis?? angry
hehehehe
u never jam grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
So this is how the Nairaland AFCON fantasy league stands after round 2. .
I have never fielded a complete team. .
Today BMX-bike head Flavio sat his ass out sad

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
im losing points too o
didnt know Flavio wont play o

what a miss shocked shocked

good to know ive overthrown jaybee from the 1st position grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
in total, 4 of my players have failed to play
you know what that means,
Things will change sha, more rounds to go
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
You guys should watch out for Team Roc, Pharoh's Army, Borat Fc And Ade Fc, we are will be rocking it as from now on.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
wendoworld:

@mukina2 you dey takle me and you dey look for my red and blue eye ooo  angry  angry after una don conspire with those FPL people make dem scatter our day with that their match cancellation for week 21, why una no go let me drink water drop cup with this afcon fantasy league now   grin  grin  grin grin  grin abi jealousy dey worry you becos of my position abi  undecided  undecided no worry na next season you go see the kind of stuff am made of in the FPL  cool why your team no dey the afcon fantasy league now abi fear catch you ni

@pharoh i no see you for the afcon fantasy league oooo werin dey happen to your pharoh`s army  shocked   grin  grin abegi jo you can DO BETTER MR PHAROH!!!  tongue  grin  grin

the way FPL dey go now i dey plan to resign self  tongue the thing dey put salt on top my injury  cool

See Wendoworld dey make mouth self, Guy why don't you put your money where your mouth is  grin

I challenge you to a $100 - $500 bet to determine who comes top in this fantasy league between me and you  as your pocket can take.  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
Na wa ooh, because of Debo and Chamo, we now have three screenshots??
Isn't that sum other league or sumn??
Since when did we start checking the Fantasy Bluesquare Premier?? grin grin

Anti-Abdulmutallab FC??
Hehehe, that's classic. . . grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mystikal(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2010
Looks like most peops copped 69 provisional pts this weekend.
This AFCON thing isnt working 4 me; hardly even visit d site.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 2:59am On Jan 19, 2010
~Borat~:

So this is how the Nairaland AFCON fantasy league stands after round 2. .
I have never fielded a complete team. .
Today BMX-bike head Flavio sat his backside out sad

The organizers of the Fantasy League should be shot in their testicles. They don't give injury updates or nothing!! You are not the only one with the incomplete team virus i missed 3 cats in Round 1 and 1 player in Round 2. I am fasting and praying that my gamble on Egypt does not backfire they have practically won the group and do not have to field their strongest team

Pharoh:

You guys should watch out for Team Roc, Pharoh's Army, Borat Fc And Ade Fc, we are will be rocking it as from now on.
Church. . Preach. . Tabernacle grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2010
A-40:

Church. . Preach. . Tabernacle grin grin

Hehehe. . . you'll soon go rock the town with him in Division 2.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2010
eldee:

Hahaha. You have a better chance of hitting Michelle Obama raw tonight than me dropping to Division 2
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2010
^^ ROFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2010
Jeez A-40!
You sound on point. . .
I have 3 egyptian cats in my team, and owing to the fact that they're the best players they've got, they could all sit it out. . .
Chei!, That'll be the last straw.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2010
A-40:

The organizers of the Fantasy League should be shot in their testicles. They don't give injury updates or nothing!! You are not the only one with the incomplete team virus i missed 3 cats in Round 1 and 1 player in Round 2. I am fasting and praying that my gamble on Egypt does not backfire they have practically won the group and do not have to field their strongest team
Church. . Preach. . Tabernacle  grin grin

We need to preach to them before we start making waves and i am tipping you to win this nairaland fantasy competition.  grin

Egypt are resting some of their stars, the keeper and one of the defenders is already confirmed but their captain hassan is playing.

eldee:

I am talking about the afcon and not the  EPl oo which i joined during week 18 but i am sure of beating wendoworld in that epl fantasy. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tkb417(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
the Egyptian goalie and some defenders are not playing

what the hell shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2010
Yeah very bad but it is okay since you will use them for the next round and make good use of your five changes.

They will only rest 3 or 4 stars according to the coach.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
the coach and the organisers are retards

how are we supposed to know?

jeez!!

i don come last o grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 1:59am On Jan 20, 2010
~Borat~:

Jeez A-40!
You sound on point. . .
I have 3 egyptian cats in my team, and owing to the fact that they're the best players they've got, they could all sit it out. . .
Chei!, That'll be the last straw.
Bad things always happen when i don't follow ma intuition, something told me to drop a few Egyptians in favor of teams that had not yet secured their qualification. I threw Belhadj away and passed up on an Angolan defender! i just hope Shehata does not rest all 4 Egyptians in my team or else na die be that

Pharoh:

[b]We need to preach to them before we start making waves and i am tipping you to win this nairaland fantasy competition.  grin

[b]Egypt are resting some of their stars, the keeper and one of the defenders is already confirmed but their captain hassan is playing.

I am talking about the afcon and not the  EPl oo which i joined during week 18 but i am sure of beating wendoworld in that epl fantasy. cheesy
O lenu bi pon pon pon pon pon pon
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mykali(m): 2:57am On Jan 20, 2010
AFCON . . .? I'm ground sweeping? How the phuck?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Omo a whole 2 players (egypt) of mine didnt play today,
thats a shame considering the fact they won and kept a clean sheet.
Naija defenders would have sufficed, chai!  tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
Damn. . .didnt know arsenal was playing twice, . .coulda been getting more points. . . . hope they loose grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tboy1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^ u didnt know this was a dgw cheesy lalaboi and u call urself a professional manager grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by platinumnk(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
tboy1:

^^  u didnt know this was a dgw  cheesy lalaboi and u call urself a professional manager  grin grin grin

tboy wia have u been shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tboy1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^ Happy nw yr miss wink
I've been around, just been postin less . . . cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
tboy1:

^^  u didnt know this was a dgw  cheesy lalaboi and u call urself a professional manager  grin grin grin

My coaches didnt do their their job properly na. . . . grin

besides. . .looks like ma wish gona come true lol. . . .they 2 - 0 down already
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tboy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Na u jinx us oooo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nice goal from rosicky!. . .that guy na omo aiye!! lol. . .

They musnt win sha!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
I don hammer!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Am going down z table today . , . . all ma rivals got loads of arsenal players. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by tboy1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
84 points so far with Captain Rooney,Valencia and Evra to play cool
Lalaboi i see u try small dis week, at least u didnt use Sorensen as your Captain again grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
tboy1:

84 points so far with Captain Rooney,Valencia and Evra to play cool
Lalaboi i see u try small dis week, at least u didnt use Sorensen as your Captain again grin grin grin

yeh lol. . . Costly mistake back then. . .now i knw better. . .

84 loun loun. . . . peeps go break bank tis GW
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
i go employ the Arsenal praying team for serious payers  so scummies go lose grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 11th November 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.