Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

REVEALED: Why We Still Have Transition Committees In Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Why We Still Have Transition Committees In Akwa Ibom State (316 Views)

Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List) / Dogara, Gbaja Opponents Lose Out As Reps Unveil Committees / PDP Inaugurates Transition Committees For Bauchi's Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why We Still Have Transition Committees In Akwa Ibom State by blog4all(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
WHERE DO I START FROM?

This is the way I’ll like to go
If you must know….
– Gabriel Armattoe

For a long time now, I have refused to comment on any matter for reasons I will explain subsequently. I have deliberately starved my readers of Salient Points. They have longed to read my comments on the many lies going on in the Udom government.

They have anxiously wanted to read my piece on the divided house called the APC in Akwa Ibom State. The politics of Mobil’s relocation is another thing I deliberately disappointed my teeming readers over. For all of this, I am sorry!

Do I have to write … and always too? Whatever your answer is, I can tell you that mine is in the affirmative. My responsibility is to write; to inform; educate; hmmmph, perhaps entertain. But I can’t do the last one. Even if I do it, it is not always intentional.

One thing I came to realise is that entertainers are born, and if someone who is not a born-entertainer tries to entertain, he showcases his foolishness. Some people become clowns in their effort to entertain others. No wonder why Chief Godswill Akpabio is seen as a clown these days by many eyes. In the Senate, he tries to entertain, but turns a clown in the process. Can somebody tell me what Akpabio was sent to do in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Read more @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/revealed-still-transition-committees-akwa-ibom-state/
Re: REVEALED: Why We Still Have Transition Committees In Akwa Ibom State by menxer: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
We should go and read more on your website and come back here to comment, right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Disowns Mega Political Party / Senator Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination AS Gunmen Invade His House In Kogi / My Name Is IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.