Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) (16114 Views)

Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by stephanie11: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
The Leader of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, yesterday presented certificates and equipment to 50 young people trained on the installation and maintenance of Close Circuit TV (CCTV) cameras in his Surulere 1 constituency, Lagos.

Gbajabiamila said it was his contribution to build human capacity and empower the youth in his constituency.

“This is a knowledge-based empowerment. I believe more in this because when somebody has the right skills and knowledge, he can continue to make a living out of it forever.

“That is the idea with this CCTV training. Beneficiaries can work anywhere in the world because it is the same process,’’ he said.

The House Leader also promised to help the beneficiaries on issues bordering on starting up and getting clients.

Speaking at the occasion, the Sole Administrator, Surulere Local Government, Mr Sherif Balogun, thanked the lawmaker for the programme. He said the initiative would go a long way in solving the problem of unemployment in the area.

One of the beneficiaries, Mr Rotimi Ogundoye, thanked Gbajabiamila for the training and urged him to continue to deliver initiatives towards uplifting the people of Surulere.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/11/gbajabiamila-distributes-cctv-cameras-surulere-constituents-photos/

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
This man knows how to scam his constituents by dolling gifts to his family member and tagging it constituency projects.

Last time he donated car to his padi padi and called it constituency project

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by thundafire: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dy will still praise him as if,he provided light 2 power dy CCTV politicians and their followers are dy same

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by nothingmega122(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
3rd place finally

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
So?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Dottore: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
All join. Tinubu's boy

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
The story doesn't add uplipsrsealed. Na wa o
Make all this politician gather all the stolen funds carry put for electricity angle. Na how person go use CCTV without stable power supply
#We need constant light#

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by iamDaisy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kikikikikikikikiki ok

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by realestniggah: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin

CCTV camera to catch them looting

Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Teewhy2: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
It is good to provide human capital training as this will take some people off the streets. The government should provide single digits loans to Smes that are genuine and can employ up to 6 people.
SME is what can take Nigeria economy forward.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baba wayray
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Repairnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria politician that don't think imagine
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by theway83: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
we know need CCTV in our area, will need light.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by 12fb: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
He only gave out CCTV tool box and not CCTV Camera.............WRONG HEADING!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by tainot2002(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

EFCC set to invite Efe.

N25million looks like Dasukigate ........ Buhari's Aide

APC blames Jonathan for Efe's victory in d just concluded BBA elections

PDP to Efe, come and be our Presidential candidate in 2019

DSS may visit Efe, claims, sudden wealth is corruption.

Tboss: the voting was rigged, I will approach the court.

FG to Efe: declare your asset

Doctors advice Efe to release 50% of the 25million to assist the man that went on medical tourism some months back

Efe's victory is a result of my visit to the Niger Delta ...... VP

NASS calls on Efe to support the 2017 budget with N20million

Efe, come and take the Chieftaincy title we wanted to give your father...... Village Chiefs

I still love Efe ......... Efe's Ex babe

I have no doubt that Efe will b a millionaire ......... Efe's Neighbour

I will accept your proposal if you will take me back ...... Efe's Ex girlfriend

Efe is my son ....... Buhari

Make I run before them say I dey lie.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
thundafire:
Dy will still praise him as if,he provided light 2 power dy CCTV politicians and their followers are dy same
Nigerians why una dey like this? He give you food, you complain say he no add water. He give you car, you complain say he no give you fuel. He give you land, you complain say he no give you money to build on the land. He give you job, you complain say the pay too small.

No wonder most of then don't even listen to you people. sad sad sad

Naija sorry! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

For Surulere...?

BBN is here to stay...
Oya go and look for a rich man to install CCTV for...

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cctv fun kini? Iru radarada wo ni Nigeria wan se bayiii...

CCTV ni SURULERE!!!!! Kayeeeeeeefiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
12fb:
He only gave out CCTV tool box and not CCTV Camera.............WRONG HEADING!!!!
I was still waiting to see d Camera....nawa for politicians
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
theway83:
we know need CCTV in our area, will need light.

I think what you actually need is Macmillan Primary English Course Pupil's Book 4 by Taiwo,O et al.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Atleast he has done sth.......... What u gon' say abt those nigga who always wear Agbada 2 d House. U seldom see them speak in d House, no contribution 2 their constituency dvlpt, sometimes i wonder who they are representing.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by chinex276(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
hope it will add maggi to their oily soup
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by LordTrezy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
some of you lots are just dumb....he has succeeded in empowering some people with this kind gesture. what has your constituency Rep done for you. Bunch of idiats

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by Ikigia: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
misleading topic......
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wahalla dey... Abeg how does this CCTV camera, affect the lives of old men/women, in that constituency?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by NaLaugh: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
The title of this thread is wrong.

It clearly says they were given CCTV tools (only what's pictured). Not CCTV units.
They are being offered "tools of the trade." Which is a good thing, but not what the thread title says.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
stephanie11:
The Leader of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, yesterday presented certificates and equipment to 50 young people trained on the installation and maintenance of Close Circuit TV (CCTV) cameras in his Surulere 1 constituency, Lagos.

Gbajabiamila said it was his contribution to build human capacity and empower the youth in his constituency.

“This is a knowledge-based empowerment. I believe more in this because when somebody has the right skills and knowledge, he can continue to make a living out of it forever.

“That is the idea with this CCTV training. Beneficiaries can work anywhere in the world because it is the same process,’’ he said.

The House Leader also promised to help the beneficiaries on issues bordering on starting up and getting clients.

Speaking at the occasion, the Sole Administrator, Surulere Local Government, Mr Sherif Balogun, thanked the lawmaker for the programme. He said the initiative would go a long way in solving the problem of unemployment in the area.

One of the beneficiaries, Mr Rotimi Ogundoye, thanked Gbajabiamila for the training and urged him to continue to deliver initiatives towards uplifting the people of Surulere.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/11/gbajabiamila-distributes-cctv-cameras-surulere-constituents-photos/
I never knew cctv had its own tool box, ahah I don kpie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who CCTV epp
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) by profbabatunde: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity / Musa Avia Aggah: Tribunal Sacks Plateau Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.