Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC (3891 Views)

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Ebenstyles(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) said Nigerians would be shocked when President Muhammadu Buhari rolls out his record of achievements within two years on May 29.

The Deputy National Chairman (North), Senator Lawal Shuaibu, who made the statement when he received the Taraba State chapter of the party at the national secretariat, Abuja.
He said regardless of the minor internal wrangling, the APC was strong.

On the achievements of the party, he said: “I want to urge you to continue to be a little more patient. I want to emphasise that the reward will come in many ways including safety and ability to feed our families. Yes, the reward may not necessarily come into individual pockets, but as general benefits to the entire society. It is not going to come so fast but slowly.

“The President promised the nation that on the day he would clock two years, tremendous achievements must have been recorded. That even before he opens his mouth, Nigerians would start feeling them themselves. Let us give him that benefit of doubt.

“Let me reassure that we have started working and before May 29 when we will listen to the presidential broadcast, we would have seen the tangible achievements recorded already,” he quipped.

Source: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/buhari-will-shock-nigerians-on-may-29.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Angeleena(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
smh,which kain shock pass this bad economy, situation he gave to us?based on his health logistics, he would die of a greater shock on or before that may 29

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by SalamRushdie: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Its official the Buhari led govt are a bunch of circus comedians grin grin grin Everyday a new low

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by salvo583: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by CplusJason: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
I guess that's the official date to confirm him...........

grin

Let me don't break some zombies heart tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by thundafire: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Foolish people APC shut up b4 my moniker and my man complete am

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
We are feeling it already either negative or positive.. feeling him wrongly, hitting below the belt..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Onwardvic(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
shock!!!!! when has he become electricity? Lolzzz ... are those achievements in the moon, mercury, Pluto etc or are they in this Nigeria?
Anyway he might have made some great achievements in the ozza room.NONSENSE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by OreMI22: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2017

Shock nigerians by announcing he will pay N5,000 naira stipend to unemployed graduates who are mainly Fulani in origin

Or

Announce he will take land from the land-scarce southern villages and hand over to Fulanis for cattle rearing?

Meanwhile the cattle will be SOLD to the land owner by Fulani, while land owner is prevented to cater for his family through farming on the land?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by DrGoodman: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
He will shock the country really, if we see the number of people who has committed suicide in this country, lost their jobs because of useless economic policies or slaughtered by the Fulani herdsmen who has a licence to kill, lost their will to live because of the hopeless conditions in Nigeria.

The nation will be shocked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by CarlosTheJackal: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
If he dares shock us more than this then the Lagoon will be Nigeria relaxation centre

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by CircleOfWilis: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
He should shock us by simply resigning kawai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by TheFreeOne: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy grin grin Really

Has he not more than enough shocked his zombies with his flip flops, incompetency, nepotism, divisive pronouncements/actions and bigotry

His resignation is the what Nigerians wants cos anything short of that na wash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Woeful performances so far

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by AngelicBeing: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Woeful performances so far
+ inept, clueless, weak leadership, wicked set of advisers, fighting corruption but his kitchen cabinet are thieves led by the secretary to the government and that king Herod aka the head of DSS , ministers performing below expectations, insecurity, hunger, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc, rate of suicide & depression has increased among-st Nigerians above all it is a useless & satanic government that needs to be stoned out of office, where is my cane to flog Buhari and his useless government out of office, useless presidency, useless ministers, governors, national & state assemblies and the entire APC led federal government sad

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by serverconnect(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
His achievement is taking us to know were.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by chinae(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
The only thing that can shock me is when I see Zara with Sheriff in a hotel room naked.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Repairnigeria(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
is already shocking Nigerians with negative change what else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Iamwrath: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
I honestly hope it's not the kind of Shock Jonathan gave us some years back ??

Let's predict what it could be ?

I predict resigning
Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by vatiqan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shock? Abeg, wetin fit shock us for Nigeria, again? We done develop thick skin, tey tey; so APC, based on logistics, keep ur calm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by goonsmi: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
This man is not well . His result is already glaring and biting us so we don't need any lie to know the true situation of things

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by PapaBrowne(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
I am a teacher. I have graded my student and he failed woefully.

He now announces to me the teacher that "I will be shocked when I see his results".

Dear Buhari, we Nigerians are the teachers. We are the ones who grade you. Your scorecard is woeful. And you wouldn't be allowed to repeat the class. You will be expelled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by shaddoww: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
They surprise that I can accept is his resignation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by rose54321: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is this one saying.
If the so called achievements shock the citizenry then there's a problem somewhere.
Is the citizenry not to know about the achievements, asper the first hand beneficiaries.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Moffyman(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
His resignation?, that will do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Tazdroid(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Everyday presents a new shock, be it dollar rise, fake goods, criminal acts, intolerable lawmakers, certificate scandal, Executive sloth like progress, based on statistical and visible logistics.

So May 29 may be the swearing out ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by Ebenstyles(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2017
vatiqan:
Shock? Abeg, wetin fit shock us for Nigeria, again? We done develop thick skin, tey tey; so APC, based on logistics, keep ur calm.

Lols

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by yellowbeauty(f): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Na only shock?...make him wire us too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by sweerychick(f): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2017
The only shock Nigerians are expecting from PMB is his resignation as president tongue Everything else is just useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by tit(f): 2:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Buhari, the idiot of daura,
the spreader of hunger and suicide,
the only man who made 1 dollar 1 million naira,
the bringer of jumping into the lagooon,
Shock meee,
Make i seee.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by pussyeater(m): 3:27am On Apr 12, 2017
B U H A R I
Re: Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC by AnyibestDede(m): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg apart of this Nigeria pls is there any other country call Nigeria Now i know that they are all mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: The Main Reason Behind Lawal Daura's Sack. / There Are Igbos In Bayelsa / Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.