Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. (1196 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ogbright: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
When it feels you are in deep blue sea without hope. When you have virtually said every prayer you can remember yet it seems like a dead end.

When you are so committed and in relationship with a person that is so indebted and has offended alot of people and obviouslly, it seems nothing good can ever come out of him again. Yet he feels its normal to have problem and perhaps not really bothered much.

When you have a dream but can't pursue it because he doesn't want you to.

You have a certificate but can't work because he feels unsecured. When things are not just alright and there seems to be noo hope at all.

When you think you are with the wrong person yet can't leave because children are there. Does miracles really happens? That's the only thing I need now.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by psucc(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sir, please get it right Miracles are real!!! That many has gone astray to gain power though not of the Lord to perform wonders do not erode the existence of real Miracle.

The features and distinguishing factors between the two are that one is not broadcasted, unsung, permanent, without conditions, no criteria to merit, purely freely given while the other (fake) demands the opposite.

Now to your financial miracle, you may actually not need that, probably for now until certain time which the Lord knows. When it finally comes, peace, joy, happiness, will be added but can you handle it. It is fragile in that you may head for self-destruction by claiming same to come through your struggles and diligence.

My God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by hopefulLandlord: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ifenes, you're needed
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2017
ogbright:
When it feels you are in deep blue sea without hope. When you have virtually said every prayer you can remember yet it seems like a dead end.

OP..... you don't need a “financial miracle"..... if you're in a financial crisis, all you need to do is to get out of your way and work harder to make money... working hard is the key to success.... you have all it takes

When you are so committed and in relationship with a person that is so indebted and has offended alot of people and obviouslly, it seems nothing good can ever come out of him again. Yet he feels its normal to have problem and perhaps not really bothered much.
if you're in a relationship with someone and its not working out, talk to the person.... don't “hope" for the person to change in future... change them now... change his mindset... if it doesn't work... then take the matured decision.... your partner needs to be able to man up... I'm sorry but i can't mince words here... that's the plain reality... it is not normal for someone to be in debt and be unmoved by it... not only can/would it bring a bad name to the family but it can also lead to public harassment depending on the kind of person he's indebted to

You have a certificate but can't work because he feels unsecured. When things are not just alright and there seems to be noo hope at all.

then please by all means discuss with your partner...I'm tempted to ask where you met someone who seems to care less about your dreams... but we can leave that for now... there is no reason for a man to be in financial crisis and still prevent his wife/partner from working because he feels “unsecured".... it takes two to make it work... you both need to learn to build trust and DO NOT EVER EVER BREAK IT... also, he needs to start seeing the bigger picture... if he feels so insecure about you getting a job... then he should kill the need for you to do so by providing the resources... but that doesn't mean he should prevent you from following your dream.

when you think you are with the wrong person yet can't leave because children are there. Does miracles really happens? That's the only thing I need now.
you don't necessarily need a miracle... the mess is there.. you need to try to fix it... no matter what.... for the sake of the children, i wouldn't advise you to end the relationship.... yet... at least from the little you've said... I'll stop here.... before i say more i just want to ask if there is any other additional info you might like to share concerning your situation if its not too personal... thanks
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2017
ogbright:

When you think you are with the wrong person yet can't leave because children are there. Does miracles really happens? That's the only thing I need now.

Miracles are happening in your life every seconds and they are your doing. You said you lack financial breakthrough or happiness in relationship. That is a choice you have made. To change your "life experience" you must first change your mindset, the way you use your mind. Not only that, you must be what you want before it happens to you regardless of first outcome. I know it may sound strange but most people have been miseducated for a long time, to the point that accepting a non preferred outcome has become a norm.

I know people may say I say these things and they are only theories. They are not only theories and can be applied to our daily lives. To change the world you live in, you must first change yourself and expectations. React positively to negative outcomes.

Example. I had a friend who has lived in the UK for 16 years, he was 30 years of age when detained by the UK immigration year ago. He did all he could and was denied bail. He was booked to be deported 2 weeks after his arrest. He tried his luck with a lawyer but all appeal were knocked back. He already got his ticket and therefore obvious he would be deported. He was a Christian, he prayed, fasted and did all sorts. Eventually he contacted me and I travelled to his deportation camp to visit him. I told he will be released if he wanted to. At this point he was ready to do whatever I said.

Basically I told him he was his own creator God. This is an idea we both had already disagreed on in the past . I told him what he had to do was simple; I said, " decide in your mind you will be released and behave as if a release letter is already in your hands. Do not react negatively to an any feedback you get from them". That was all! I wanted him to shift to a parallel Earth, from the Earth where he was going to be deported to the one where he will be released.

Anyway, he agreed to do it as he had no other choice. I got home that day and called him. For the first time he was excited on the phone,we spoke about the champions league final etc. We were in a positive mood. The follow day when he was due for his flight, he called me to say his flight was cancelled and he got an immediate release as they needed his space for someone else they considered a threat to the public. He was freed and thankfully he also got his status straight a year after

OP, what I'm saying is you must change the way you see the world. Money issues don't matter at all, your " state of being" does. To be a billionaire you must think and act like one. You need to start from somewhere. Your illusionary problems are challenges meant for you to solve. They are meant to help you learn and grow. Only you can solve them.

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
ogbright:
When it feels you are in deep blue sea without hope. When you have virtually said every prayer you can remember yet it seems like a dead end
You keep praying until something happens
Sometimes, action is whats needed not prayers,
other times some prayers are ineffective because its of no use and shouldnt have being prayed in the first instance

ogbright:
When you are so committed and in relationship with a person that is so indebted and has offended a lot of people
Please read the whole chapter 1 Samuel 25

It is about Nabal, David and Abigail
You might pick up one or two things that might help concerniing Abigail's difficult, unpleasant and embarrassing situation
and how things worked out together for good for her

ogbright:
and obviouslly it seems nothing good can ever come out of him again
''Seems'' is a false positive
and we all know after of that biblical saying:
''Can anything good come out of Nazareth?''

ogbright:
Yet he feels its normal to have problem and perhaps not really bothered much
There is nothing abnormal in having problems
so it is true if he feels its normal to have problems.
It's perhaps, also, is true not to be really bothered much about problems

No human being was promised a problem free life or existence
and incidentally we are advised to subdue and bring under mental or emotional control our problem(s)

ogbright:
When you have a dream but can't pursue it because he doesn't want you to
What is the dream, what is the dream about, and why doesnt he want you to pursue the dream

ogbright:
You have a certificate but can't work because he feels unsecured
Why does he feel unsecured?
Why is he feeling insecure?

ogbright:
When things are not just alright and there seems to be noo hope at all
... ''seems no hope at all'', isnt the same as ''no hope at all''

"Seems" makes it an the impression of no hope, it isnt a reality that there's no hope
If you're not dead, there still is hope

ogbright:
When you think you are with the wrong person
How and when did you suddenly realise that you are with the wrong person

ogbright:
yet can't leave because children are there
Why want to leave?
Is it a physical and/or emotional abusive relationship?
Is it a life threatening relationship?

ogbright:
Does miracles really happens? That's the only thing I need now.
Yes miracles do really happen
Miracles happen every seconds of a day's moment

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
ifenes:
Miracles are happening in your life every seconds and they are your doing. You said you lack financial breakthrough or happiness in relationship. That is a choice you have made. To change your "life experience" you must first change your mindset, the way you use your mind. Not only that, you must be what you want before it happens to you regardless of first outcome. I know it may sound strange but most people have been miseducated for a long time, to the point that accepting a non preferred outcome has become a norm
Miracles happen in your life every seconds, with and without your doing

ifenes:
I know people may say I say these things and they are only theories. They are not only theories and can be applied to our daily lives. To change the world you live in, you must first change yourself and expectations. React positively to negative outcomes.
True

ifenes:
Example. I had a friend who has lived in the UK for 16 years, he was 30 years of age when detained by the UK immigration year ago. He did all he could and was denied bail. He was booked to be deported 2 weeks after his arrest. He tried his luck with a lawyer but all appeal were knocked back. He already got his ticket and therefore obvious he would be deported. He was a Christian, he prayed, fasted and did all sorts. Eventually he contacted me and I travelled to his deportation camp to visit him. I told he will be released if he wanted to. At this point he was ready to do whatever I said.

Basically I told him he was his own creator God. This is an idea we both had already disagreed on in the past . I told him what he had to do was simple; I said, " decide in your mind you will be released and behave as if a release letter is already in your hands. Do not react negatively to an any feedback you get from them". That was all! I wanted him to shift to a parallel Earth, from the Earth where he was going to be deported to the one where he will be released.

Anyway, he agreed to do it as he had no other choice. I got home that day and called him. For the first time he was excited on the phone,we spoke about the champions league final etc. We were in a positive mood. The follow day when he was due for his flight, he called me to say his flight was cancelled and he got an immediate release as they needed his space for someone else they considered a threat to the public. He was freed and thankfully he also got his status straight a year after
In one word that is exercising FAITH
It is giving life to what is dead and calling into being what does not yet exist.

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen
it gives us assurance about things we cannot see
or convinces us of the existence of things we are yet to see.

ifenes:
OP, what I'm saying is you must change the way you see the world.
Money issues don't matter at all, your " state of being" does.
To be a billionaire you must think and act like one.
You need to start from somewhere. Your illusionary problems are challenges meant for you to solve.
They are meant to help you learn and grow. Only you can solve them.
Offering treatment and/or giving medication before proper diagnosis wont address the root cause of the problem(s)
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by otemanuduno: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
ifenes:

Miracles are happening in your life every seconds and they are your doing. You said you lack financial breakthrough or happiness in relationship. That is a choice you have made. To change your "life experience" you must first change your mindset, the way you use your mind. Not only that, you must be what you want before it happens to you regardless of first outcome. I know it may sound strange but most people have been miseducated for a long time, to the point that accepting a non preferred outcome has become a norm.

OP, what I'm saying is you must change the way you see the world. Money issues don't matter at all, your " state of being" does. To be a billionaire you must think and act like one. You need to start from somewhere. Your illusionary problems are challenges meant for you to solve. They are meant to help you learn and grow. Only you can solve them.

The miracles that struck me within one week of letting Christianity go is still a shock to me till date. What I have been chasing for years, in 5days,everything was fixed and till today, I am still enjoying the blessings.

It's like Eusebius the writer of the christian faith intentionally did it in such a way that you will keep pursuing something and not getting it, so that it could keep you going to church continually for the rest of your life. Even if you use drugs for cure as a Christian, your negative emotion and fear will slow down the rate of your healing. That's what Eusebius wanted so that he could keep people running to the books (New Testament) he compiled. If there is any place called Hell fire, that evil man should have been the only one wallowing there, but unfortunately there is none.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by DeTherapist: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmn , actually the problem you have is that 'your word content is low '/..... The word of God is not richly dwelling in you ....Eph 6 describes the word of God as the sword of the spirit ...... For you to overcome any challenge you need to know Gods stance with respect to that challenge , and attack it from that point of veiw ... .... In my own little way I'm a therapist , and if you feel you might be needing more of my help , here's my no 08170890959 ... You can message me
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
otemanuduno:

The miracles that struck me within one week of letting Christianity go is still a shock to me till date. What I have been chasing for years, in 5days,everything was fixed and till today, I am still enjoying the blessings.

It's like Eusebius the writer of the christian faith intentionally did it in such a way that you will keep pursuing something and not getting it, so that it could keep you going to church continually for the rest of your life. Even if you use drugs for cure as a Christian, your negative emotion and fear will slow down the rate of your healing. That's what Eusebius wanted so that he could keep people running to the books (New Testament) he compiled. If there is any place called Hell fire, that evil man should have been the only one wallowing there, but unfortunately there is none.

That's true, fear is the stumbling block people have. The pastors themselves are misinformed and thus push down the fear of hell fire on their congregation. Miracles are achievable when the right formula is used.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by otemanuduno: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
ifenes:

That's true, fear is the stumbling block people have. The pastors themselves are misinformed and thus push down the fear of hell fire on their congregation. Miracles are achievable when the right formula is used.
Many people's problem began the first day they entered a church. The pastors will quickly prophesy negative thing about them, then the rat race begins. You will begin to fear what you don't fear before. You will even fear yourself, I.e because you flew in the dream, eat in the dream or had sex in the dream, then you will be made to believe that you were initiated. Then fear comes up.
Why shouldn't one eat in the dream in this kind of country where food and money is scarce? If I see ready-made food like that in my dream, if I don't eat it make I bend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
ogbright:

Yes it does. Everything you are going through is working for your good. You might not realize it but you are growing in patience and endurance as you continue to cope with your situation. These qualities together with others will make you a better person. Miracles are real dear brethren
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
ifenes:

You are in no place to advice a Christian, kindly spare tour yours and use them for your fellow atheists.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
otemanuduno:

Many people's problem began the first day they entered a church. The pastors will quickly prophesy negative thing about them, then the rat race begins. You will begin to fear what you don't fear before. You will even fear yourself, I.e because you flew in the dream, eat in the dream or had sex in the dream, then you will be made to believe that you were initiated. Then fear comes up.
Why shouldn't one eat in the dream in this kind of country where food and money is scarce? If I see ready-made food like that in my dream, if I don't eat it make I bend.

I will totally understand if someone says he eats his/her favourite meal in the dream. That is what is expected in a country where people hardly eat good food. Just as most Africans dream of being rich in the dream, or you see Nigerian movie centered around a poor man dreaming of being very rich. In the abondance of lack in a society the will obviously dream of wealth and good life.

I see Christian worship Jesus not knowing that his life was a parable for the poor to improve their lives. Whenever the bible said he tried to heal the sick, he starts by asking if they believed they could be heal. Their reply determines what happened to them. A good story it is but there is a bigger picture. We must eradicate fear and replace it with faith in ourselves for us to be what we desire.

@Pidgin2 A Christian is someone who knows he/ she is the light through which the world shines ,someone who understands that to be Christ- like you must know you can move mountains without having doubts in your mind. Did your bible not say Jesus said what he did you can do better if you believed in yourself ? Is that not what I'm saying to the OP?

If you look into a mirror what do you see? Yourself.... And if you frown the reflection in the mirror frowns. If you want the reflection to smile, do you pray to God to let it smile? No you don't! You simply smile and it will smile back at you. That is a feature of a Christ.

A Christian actually means someone who knows he is Christ, not the way religion defined it. Are you a Christian/ Christ ?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by sonofthunder: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
yes, miracles still happen.
but there's more to that statement, a lack of understanding can lead to frustration.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:
You are in no place to advice a Christian,
kindly spare us yours and use them for your fellow atheists
He is in a place with rights to freedom of speech,
so we dont advocate putting a muzzle on him
but just to selectively speak up to counter or demolish all incorrect statements
and every pretension that sets itself up as a true knowledge of God

1 Like

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 6:07am On Apr 13, 2017
ifenes:
I will totally understand if someone says he eats his/her favourite meal in the dream. That is what is expected in a country where people hardly eat good food. Just as most Africans dream of being rich in the dream, or you see Nigerian movie centered around a poor man dreaming of being very rich. In the abondance of lack in a society the will obviously dream of wealth and good life.
Dreaming like this, is what's called experiencing an anxiety dream otherwise known as a natural dream

The content of such anxiety dreams usually is a direct reflection about something seen, watched, heard, listened to or wanted
and comes about as result of a want of, a struggle for, a fear of, a hope of, a hope for, a need of or a desire you have of, something.

Now because of the ambiguity over the ''something'',
it is the inner man otherwise known as your spirit man, that alerts your soul otherwise known as the carnal man
via the anxiety dream that what was dreamt about is concerning and needs getting dealt with
(e.g. hunger or hungry, so there is a need of food to use for dealing the hunger with, hence the natural or anxiety dreaming of food)

ifenes:
I see Christian worship Jesus not knowing that his life was a parable for the poor to improve their lives.
Whenever the bible said he tried to heal the sick, he starts by asking if they believed they could be heal.
Their reply determines what happened to them.
A good story it is but there is a bigger picture.
We must eradicate fear and replace it with faith in ourselves for us to be what we desire
Absence of faith is called unbelief
so it's unbelief actually that needs being eradicated, completely removed and gotten rid of

ifenes:
@Pidgin2 A Christian is someone who knows he/she is the light through which the world shines ,someone who understands that to be Christ- like you must know you can move mountains without having doubts in your mind
That Jesus' remark,
''...you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible'' is a hyperbole

and if anybody has taken the ''move mountain'' remark literally,
then the only mountain moved by such will be done using earth moving machineries such as JCB or Caterpillar bulldozers

ifenes:
Did your bible not say Jesus said what he did you can do better if you believed in yourself ?
No, the bible DID NOT say Jesus said what He did you can do better if you believed in yourself
Nothing to do with ''better'' or ''believing in yourself''
but first, is, ''believe in Jesus'', then ''do same work'' and ''even larger work''

Jesus in that bible passage and verse was not talking of quality
but in actual fact, was talking about QUANTITY.

That Jesus' remark,
''...anyone who believes in Me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works,''
essentially was saying,
''If you BELIEVE IN JESUS,
you will do SAME work Jesus did
BUT the range or scope of the work will increase to accomodate or reach a teeming and wider audience
''

ifenes:
Is that not what I'm saying to the OP?
It's so funny how the people who know the least about Jesus Christ and believers, have the most to say
You waffled and said a lot, especially in an inflated and empty way

ifenes:
If you look into a mirror what do you see? Yourself.... And if you frown the reflection in the mirror frowns. If you want the reflection to smile, do you pray to God to let it smile? No you don't! You simply smile and it will smile back at you. That is a feature of a Christ

A Christian actually means someone who knows he is Christ, not the way religion defined it.
You are rambling here again.
So that a truth and fact be known, ''Christian'' actually is an intolerant and contemptuous word used for early believers

ifenes:
Are you a Christian/Christ ?
18One day Jesus left the crowds to pray alone.
Only his disciples were with him, and he asked them, "Who do people say I am?"
19"Well," they replied,
"some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah,
and others say you are one of the other ancient prophets risen from the dead."
20''But who do you say I am?” He asked.
Peter replied, ''The Christ of God''

- Luke 9:18-20

It is very easy for people to misunderstand what and/or who you are
This is why, what you know about yourself and who you say you are is what really counts
and not what some and/or other people say who you are
so don't let ifenes' someone else's opinion define who you are
Luke 9:18-20 content above, is very instructive as to never allow yourself to be defined by ifenes' someone else's opinion of you

Now if it's a truth and fact that ''Christian'' actually is an intolerant and contemptuous word used for early believers
then your question is like someone asking you or another black person, are you a nigger?
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Dreaming like this, is what's called experiencing an anxiety dream otherwise known as a natural dream

The content of such anxiety dreams usually is a direct reflection about something seen, watched, heard, listened to or wanted
and comes about as result of a want of, a struggle for, a fear of, a hope of, a hope for, a need of or a desire you have of, something.

it is the inner man otherwise known as your spirit man, that alerts your soul otherwise known as the carnal man
via the anxiety dream that what was dreamt about is concerning and needs getting dealt with
(e.g. hunger or hungry, so there is a need of food to use for dealing the hunger with, hence the natural or anxiety dreaming of food)

Absence of faith is called unbelief
so it's unbelief actually that needs being eradicated, completely removed and gotten rid of

That Jesus' remark,
''...you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible'' is a hyperbole

and if anybody has taken the ''move mountain'' remark literally,
then the only mountain moved by such will be done using earth moving machineries such as JCB or Caterpillar bulldozers

No, the bible DID NOT say Jesus said what He did you can do better if you believed in yourself
Nothing to do with ''better'' or ''believing in yourself''
but first, is, ''believe in Jesus'', then ''do same work'' and ''even larger work''

Jesus in that bible passage and verse was not talking of quality
but in actual fact, was talking about QUANTITY.

That Jesus' remark,
''...anyone who believes in Me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works,''
essentially was saying,
''If you BELIEVE IN JESUS,
you will do SAME work Jesus did
BUT the range or scope of the work will increase to accomodate or reach a teeming and wider audience
''

It's so funny how the people who know the least about Jesus Christ and believers, have the most to say
You waffled and said a lot, especially in an inflated and empty way

You are rambling here again.
So that a truth and fact be known, ''Christian'' actually is an intolerant and contemptuous word used for early believers

18One day Jesus left the crowds to pray alone.
Only his disciples were with him, and he asked them, "Who do people say I am?"
19"Well," they replied,
"some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah,
and others say you are one of the other ancient prophets risen from the dead."
20''But who do you say I am?” He asked.
Peter replied, ''The Christ of God''

- Luke 9:18-20

It is very easy for people to misunderstand what and/or who you are
This is why, what you know about yourself and who you say you are is what really counts
and not what some and/or other people say who you are
so don't let ifenes' someone else's opinion define who you are
Luke 9:18-20 content above, is very instructive as to never allow yourself to be defined by ifenes' someone else's opinion of you

Now if it's a truth and fact that ''Christian'' actually is an intolerant and contemptuous word used for early believers
then your question is like someone asking you or another black person, are you a nigger?

Why do you have negative beliefs? Belief in Jesus to be your saviour is idolatry and feeling inferior. Why do you feel powerless? Misery loves company, this is why your life isn't the miracle you want. You are not any different from Jesus, Buddha, shongo etc. They are a reflection of you. " man know thyself". Stop being a baby, grow up and be responsible for your life! Stop feeling threatened when I quote the bible, it isn't a Christian book. It was only hijacked by " Christians" it has ancient pagan morality all over it. I only use it when I speak to Nigerians since that's what they know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2017
ifenes:
Why do you have negative beliefs?
Belief in Jesus is idolatry
Many people have an image of Jesus Christ,
but few like you get the picture accurate or right

ifenes:
and feeling inferior. Why do you feel powerless?
This is why your life isn't the miracle you want
With your delusions who says anyone is feeling inferior, powerless and that life isn't the miracle wanted

PS: You've edited your original post, erh. It's alright. Continue
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

With your delusions who says anyone is feeling inferior, powerless and that life isn't the miracle wanted

I don't get your argument! What is your point?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

PS: You've edited your original post, erh. It's alright. Continue

I edited what?? What is your problem?
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
It is your choice to worship Jesus mr. Please by every means do so.....worship the messenger and ignore the message.....that's your definition of being a Christian , bravo!

Don't quote me again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
ifenes:
I don't get your argument! What is your point?
There is no argument, I have just countered and addressed each of your false and ill-informed point(s)

ifenes:
I edited what??
What I responded to isnt what you originally posted

ifenes:
What is your problem?
Your problem is you are fickle
You changed and made correction and additions to your original post
and it became different to what I've responded to because of your edits, changes or additions

ifenes:
It is your choice to worship Jesus mr. Please by every means do so.....worship the messenger and ignore the message.....that's your definition of being a Christian, bravo!
Wise men came to worship the Messenger
if you are wise, you'll do the same

ifenes:
Don't quote me again!
Threat? What you going to do?
Pick up a fight with me? Huh?

Act your age, though I might disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it,
and that's why I posted about you having freedom of speech and not to muzzle you
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by ifenes(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
There is no argument, I have just countered and addressed each of your false and ill-informed point(s)

What I responded to isnt what you originally posted

Your problem is you are fickle
You changed and made correction and additions to your original post
and it became different to what I've responded to because of your edits, changes or additions

Wise men came to worship the Messenger
if you are wise, you'll do the same

Threat? What you going to do?
Pick up a fight with me? Huh?

Act your age, though I might disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it,
and that's why I posted about you having freedom of speech and not to muzzle you

I did not make threats. I simply asked you to ignore my post since you do not agree with me. Besides I did not edit if you think I did. I will not go further with this. Have a good day!
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2017
ifenes:
I did not make threats.
I simply asked you to ignore my post since you do not agree with me
Thank you for clearing the air on that
I didnt for a second take you as a violent person anyway

ifenes:
Besides I did not edit if you think I did
Well, when I clicked on your post to comment
on it, what showed after I finished differed from the first post I originally clicked on to and commented on

ifenes:
I will not go further with this. Have a good day!
Trust me, when I come across any of your ill-informed opinions again, I'll surely will to put the record straight comment on it
I wish you too a good day and blessed extended weekend break
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by Godwin2016: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Ifenes is the devil on nairaland,Christians should watch out for him. He is here to deceive many and his mission will not work.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
ifenes:

I did not make threats. I simply asked you to ignore my post since you do not agree with me. Besides I did not edit if you think I did. I will not go further with this. Have a good day!
lol
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by chiboy11(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
but you feed every day, that is Gods miracle number 1 for you
ogbright:

Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by aadoiza: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Your exquisitely wrought delineation of such dreams is certainly appreciated, but not satisfactory.
if such dreams are predicated only on hankering and past experiences your explanation would have been greeted with satisfaction. But I have had such dreams even without plan or intention of going anywhere in subsequent days or weeks.

You know what's strangest about it all? The places I see in these foretelling dreams always turn out more accurate in reality than those places already known to me as seeing in dreams.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MuttleyLaff: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deleted. Wrong thread aadoiza.
I have responded at below:
https://www.nairaland.com/5800359/atheist-challenge-30-days-30/2#88595366
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by MacCantStopMe: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
aadoiza:

Your exquisitely wrought delineation of such dreams is certainly appreciated, but not satisfactory.
if such dreams are predicated only on hankering and past experiences your explanation would have been greeted with satisfaction. But I have had such dreams even without plan or intention of going anywhere in subsequent days or weeks.

You know what's strangest about it all? The places I see in these foretelling dreams always turn out more accurate in reality than those places already known to me as seeing in dreams.

LIES.
Re: I Need A Financial Miracle. If Miracles Are Real. by aadoiza: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

LIES.

Of course it's a lie if it's beyond your determinate materialistic grasp of realities.

(1) (Reply)

Criteria To Make Heaven? / Unturned Cake. / If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.