Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party (39022 Views)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by MONITZ: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
youngmillonia60:
Congrats to yesterday's winners once again, & Big thanks to God almighty for its not by my power. Make winning a habit. See photos below for your delight..

Something is obviously wrong in the manner in which u re pestering people's lives to subscribe to your so called winning games. All my life, I ve known that where a man gets his "garri ".is utmostly hidden from prying eyes bt in ur case, the opposite is the case.

And this goes a long way to show that u re nothing bt a con artist because man is never satisfied in his quest to get rich and also he doesn't want others to be like him..

Bt in ur own case u re acting like a Messiah that has been sent to save mankind or like someone that has too much already thereby necessitating ur 'philanthropy '.

Go and sit down already because no nairalander will fall for ur gimmicks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by abike12(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stunning!
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ephi123(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

How is she related to you? Just asking cos you called her auntie.

That means you don't watch EbonyLiveTV (a station she established) smiley Aunty Mo is what she is called by everyone there
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ephi123(f): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
MONITZ:

Something is obviously wrong in the manner in which u re pestering people's lives to subscribe to your so called winning games. All my life, I ve known that where a man gets his "garri ".is utmostly hidden from prying eyes bt in ur case, the opposite is the case.

And this goes a long way to show that u re nothing bt a con artist because man is never satisfied in his quest to get rich and also he doesn't want others to be like him..

Bt in ur own case u re acting like a Messiah that has been sent to save mankind or like someone that has too much already thereby necessitating ur 'philanthropy '.

Go and sit down already because no nairalander will fall for ur gimmicks..

To be honest, I don't know why the mods don't ban those posts. They litter every thread, it's extremely annoying.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by paradigmshift(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
copy paste from Linda ikeji....copy copy everywhere
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by mployer(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Davido has done big advert for Gucci. Hope he get paid.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by mployer(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Does she also have taati billion for her account sad?
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by jtwest(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hold still! Wait! Seriously! How is this news? angry sad undecided

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by DozieInc(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
A beautiful woman.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Tmsungs(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Man:wait,wait,wait!!!,that side you're going they gime bleeps there oh.......................woman:No,i Want to go and kill them all coz i hate seeing bleeps everywhere

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by rallymento(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gucci Tiger!!!!!
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by rakabuba001(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Natural hair indeed..
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fine woman, forming African Oprah.
but sucks at interviewing people and personalities.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
TPAND:
This woman no wan grow old at all
enter her p^ssy you go know sey old age full there
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by DIKEnaWAR: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:

That means you don't watch EbonyLiveTV (a station she established) smiley Aunty Mo is what she is called by everyone there

Is she their auntie? Or you don't know the meaning of auntie?
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by nickiwealth: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
nairalanders, why nah, una too dey beef, wetin, abeg free me, i no fit laugh. grin
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by PaARAaH(f): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deceits that's not her natural hair .. Its afro updo the weave looks more natural as the quality gets better
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ephi123(f): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Is she their auntie? Or you don't know the meaning of auntie?

You can pay them a visit and ask them, I'm sure they will be willing to oblige you with an answer.
Lemme know what you find out, haha
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Moletemike: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
She still need better quality bleaching cream for her fingers. See as they dey look like roasted plantain. Black knuckles full her hands
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by moupe: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Moletemike:
She still need better quality bleaching cream for her fingers. See as they dey look like roasted plantain. Black knuckles full her hands

She needs to do something about those her burnt bleached hands abeg. If she can afford Gucci dress then let her spend some money and correct those unsightly fingers for them to blend because she is too big for this kind of caricature. If you want to be fair by all means then do it well.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by chinelolilly93(f): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice gown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.