Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

#bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) (672 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by dinma007: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 2nd, 3rd, & 4th runners up Tboss, DebbieRise & Marvis touched down Murtala Muhammed Airport yesterday night. Check out the excitement that greeted TBoss when her fans spotted her.

TBoss was so overwhelmed. More pics below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-mobbed-by-fans-as-she.html

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by dinma007: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by dinma007: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by dominique(f): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Was it only Tboss that returned? Debie-Rise fans were also lit and Efe pleaded with some of his minions fans to go and welcome Marvis. Ayam not understanding why the attention is on Tboss only.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Tuface again! Mere shaking that guy fit give pesin belle. Tboss should quickly run a pregnancy test.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Wow 2baba with the astonishing boss lady the vice President is there too just spread love
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by viceldo(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017
she should just move on with her life.....for the fact that she lose to efe is not the end of her life.......she is very marketable.....I think she would get the best endorsement deals......good luck
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by TPAND(f): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Tboss has fans. For real. There's hope seriously, there's hope. If some Nigerians can be celebrating this girls mediocrityy then there is hope for me
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
I believe flavor is on one corner watching
but. tubaba hmm
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by chucs: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Tboss and Debie, i have got madt love for u girls....Coast on cuz the sky is just the starting point...Some people still dont believe that Tboss has fans but i tell them what,it is pure grace,not everyone will like u.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Giel: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
TBoss my love kiss kiss ignore the silly haters, they will surely come
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Giel: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
I still don't understand why tboss, debie and marvis came back together while efe and bisola came back together, who decided who goes with whom?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Mobbed By Fans As She Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Giel: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
TBoss and Debie, I love you girls, kiss kiss I wish you girls all the best

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Some Images From Season 7 Of Game Of Thrones / Thor: Ragnarok (2017) Official Trailer 1 / 10 Must See Movies In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.