Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? (2277 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / She Used Her Friend’s Teenage Son As Her intimacy gadget! / He Used To Be A Womanizer!!! Could He Have Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by ayomifull(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
Now this is a hard one for me. I have a friend who has been my friend for so long, her husband is also a very close friend, we are like family members. There is this lady who happens to be my church member and told me a shocking story recently.

My friend's husband T had secretely asked this lady out according to her but she refused because of the respect she has for the wife but after a while she gave in to him. She told me how T disturbs her with texts and calls every day until she gave in. She said they both travelled out of town (d date she gave corresponds to when my T claim to have gone for seminar from work). She said that was the first time they were spending time together and they had sex for the night.

Now they guy has only called her once after then and unlike before did not send a single text nor called after that once. I could not believe what this lady told me. . . . . she said she knew T would think that he used her but in the real sense she was the one who used him and that if i care i can let him know so he doesnt start thinking he has used her and dumped her.

She said she was impregnated by her boyfriend (she's single) who wants her to have the baby but she is not ready and needed to abort it and while thinking of how to get rid of it, it occured to her that being only 4 weeks 'hot' sex can bring it down and so she decided to use him for it and he came in handy. According to her the pregnancy came down the next day.

I hear new things everyday and this is one of them, its a crazy world we live in. My problem is should i or not tell him? The only reason i ever considered telling him is to warn him to desist from such because we all respect him and his wife is nice to a fault and should the lady have died while trying to abort with sex he would have been sent to jail while the poor wife will be left in shame for so long. He is a close friend as well as his wife, can i talk to him about it or just let it go and pretend i heard nothing?
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
I think they are all sick and need help
A married man eloped with another woman and told the wife, he was going for conference from work.
A woman in a church was got belle for a man that she is not married to and now, hot sex will bring the belle down, and she think she has used someone.
You seems to have 3 ears, one for the man, one for the wife and one for the other woman.
It is a pathetic situation.
now y'all see why i said, marriages are whacks

2 Likes

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
What should I do? undecided
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Fhemmmy: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Lol
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by coolier(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
A fully established pregnancy cannot be aborted by 'hot' sex as you call it.
A  p e n i s cannot physically enter the (uterus)womb where the embryo is.
The embryo itself is protected and developing withing a bag of amniotic fluid, gestation sac.
Even during intercourse, a man's s p e r m will have to swim all the way from the v a g i n a through the cervix into the womb in order to reach an egg that is coming from the ovary through the fallopian tube.

Your friend's pregnancy was aborted but not through sex. She didn't use him, he used her!

4 Likes

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
coolier:

The embryo itself is protected and developing withing a bag of amniotic fluid, gestation sac.
Even during intercourse, a man's s p e r m will have to swim all the way from the v a g i n a through the cervix into the womb in order to reach an egg that is coming from the ovary through the fallopian tube.

Your friend's pregnancy was aborted but not through sex. She didn't use him, he used her!

na wa for you sef . . . . u too even analysing the nonsense with them?
Can you imagine what kinda church these people are going, i wonder the name of their church "Scrwe me i scrwe you gospel church" ?
Total Nonsense, wish i could call their pastor that he is not doing enuf job to keep them clean, they all need deliverance

1 Like

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by coolier(f): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
Don't mind me o jare! Sometimes they think we're a bunch of kindergartens.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
cool cool
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Sissy3(f): 3:46am On Dec 31, 2009
coolier:

i agree. its either she aborted the baby before the supposedly hot sex or she wasnt pregnant before. you cant just abort a baby with a hot sex.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by amebono1: 3:51am On Dec 31, 2009
the foolish girl is trying to console herself, he used and dumped her and thats it

3 Likes

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Sissy3(f): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2009
!amebo no1:

the foolish girl is trying to console herself, he used and dumped her and thats it

exactly!
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by ayomifull(f): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Can you imagine what kinda church these people are going, i wonder the name of their church "Scrwe me i scrwe you gospel church" ?
Total Nonsense, wish i could call their pastor that he is not doing enuf job to keep them clean, they all need deliverance

I attend the same church and I can assure you this sickening instance has nothing to do with the pastor. He preaches the word as it should be and it is up to listeners to be doers. How she got the courage to even tell me about it is what I still struggle to understand. The worst is the boyfriend is supposed to be a ‘bro’ too. Either she aborted the preg before or during sex my only worry is if she died trying to do that or if she had used something and she died during the sex my friend would by now have to be a regular visitor to prison to see her husband, its all confusing may be I could talk some sense to him or just overlook it is what im not quite sure of.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by OEO: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
You do not need to tell the Mr. T, but pray 4 them all, becos from yr analysis all of them are damn wrong.

God is definitely not happy wt this, becos sex shd be ultimately between husband and wife only.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
OEO:

You do not need to tell the Mr. T, but pray 4 them all, becos from yr analysis all of them are damn wrong.

God is definitely not happy wt this, becos sex shd be ultimately between husband and wife only.

Tell them bro.
I am sure the wife of Mr. T will soon come and confess too that she messed up with the usher of the church.
rant nonsense.
I am sure God himself will shake his head up there.
No wonder God says, judgement will start in the church.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by hermosa(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2009
sweetie, i doubt he'll care, the whole story's wack! next!
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by N101: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2010
I'm not convinced she had an abortion - I suspect her period was late.  What proof does she have that she did indeed abort?

@ Fhemmmy, it's actually "Scrwe me i scrwe you gospel international ministries church" wink
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by iice(f): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2010
I laff in congolese grin. Where do these women come by their reasoning? cheesy
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Akinagirl(f): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
Nonsense,
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
You can tell him that his gist has likely gone round the church, and will get to his wife's ears sooner or later. The uninvited confidence shows she's not a secretive person. You may wonder whether to tell him, but madam abortion's next audience may only wonder how quickly the rest of the congregation can get this gist.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
You can tell him that his gist has likely gone round the church, and will get to his wife's ears sooner or later. The uninvited confidence shows she's not a secretive person. You may wonder whether to tell him, but madam abortion's next audience may only wonder how quickly the rest of the congregation can get this gist.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Busybody2(f): 2:25am On May 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Oh gosh, wharrathread and wharraresponse, LWKMD grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Bawss1(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2011
Where did you dig up this kind of story?

Hot s3x eh? Did she mean hot as in temperature?

Amazing!
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Outstrip(f): 2:22am On May 11, 2011
Even if his peepee is connected to an electrical outlet there is no way it will abort the pregnancy. mumu woman

1 Like

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by obowunmi(m): 2:40am On May 11, 2011
He fcked her. He used her. She needs to leave another woman's husband and move on.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nhanha(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2011
tongue Ooh please the woman wants to make the guy guilty of such nonsense and worst of all she uses you as her messenger. She should have known their fling would end sooner or later after giving it to him. Maybe she thought they would still be doing it, shame on her.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by sexy74(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2011
@ poster

the lady in question has nothing to tell you that why she crooked up the story.

I believe she thought that you knew and she wanted something for a cover up to you>

They both had a good sex, thats her own way of saying that to you.
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Youngpo413: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
amebono1: the foolish girl is trying to console herself, he used and dumped her and thats it

very true

1 Like

Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lord have mercy. I have never heard a baby can be aborted like this and I don't believe it.

Tell your female friend that when two adults sleep with one another and both want it, they both use each other.

As for you, don't get involved.

By the way, what kind of friends have you got? shocked
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
obowunmi: He fcked her. He used her. She needs to leave another woman's husband and move on.

How do you know she didn't bleep him? Either way they used each other. wink
Re: He Thought He Used Her, She Used Him Instead. Can I Tell? by call4shola(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2014
LAWD Have mercy on us o, but lets try to keep our calm when it comes to this bleeping issue, open your head and think of the consequences, the Lady in question was stewpid enough to give in and now telling a cock and bull story about using him. any lady that sleeps with a married man for me has lost it, and same thing goes for the men, if you have to do pls. not with the married folks, lets keep the matrimonial bed sacred pls. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed / In One Word: Describe This Baby Mom / I Really Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.