Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) (27613 Views)

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by HELFMCODED(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
yarimo:
What do you expect from MAKARFI Faction of pdp women to say? Nonsense

wetin dis one saying nw
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by DonDiego(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
furrr:
Why do you need to add her religion to the tittle, what is the relationship between what she said and her religion, is it only Muslims that are suffering, or is she talking on behalf of Muslims or on her status as a muslim.....

Why not a woman annoyed by the suffering buhari govt caused angry

The inclusion of her religion is MOST relevant because the subject of her criticism is a Muslim who majority of Muslims in the North would never criticise mainly out of nepotism despite the fact that his government's policies hurt them the most.

Get it now?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by BetaThings: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
GoodinPurple:

He is trying to let us know that one of the people who voted based on religious sentiments has finally regain her senses... in other words SHE DON WiSE
So everybody voted based on religious sentiment?
How do we know who did?
All the muslims? All the Christians?

Look, Jonathan, in office today would have made things worse
More than 20 states were owing salaries while Jonathan was in office
The FG was borrowing to pay salaries when oil price was around $60

So how would he have been a better person now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by BetaThings: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
DonDiego:

The inclusion of her religion is MOST relevant because the subject of her criticism is a Muslim who majority of Muslims in the North would never criticise mainly out of nepotism despite the fact that his government's policies hurt them the most.

Get it now?

Who told you this?
How many Muslims from the North came to nairaland to criticise Jonathan then?
They criticise in their own corners which you don't inhabit
Got it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by oyienootieno: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
The titile is misleading... If you truly want to shade then put it in a proper way op. If she is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. This is how to write next time. A Nigerian from the North, East, West or South vent her anger ........ then you continue... .. we already know you want to talk down the president but put it in a more professional manner.
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by furrr(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
AceSkillz01:

There was obviously mass voting along religious lines. Now their eyes have started to clear.

You, on the other hand, I highly doubt you're as detribalized and uninfluenced by religion as you seem to claim.

Fact is, those that didn't vote APC, knew there was not a lot the party had to offer.

They weren't wrong undecided

Look this is not about being detribalized or religious influence and I never claimed any of that sort

The question here is what's the relationship between her religion and her political criticism of the government........ I don't don't know for what reason she voted for the government and that should not be any of my concern...... or are you trying to tell me that if one voted for a government for whatever reason..... then that person does not have the right to criticise it? And I am very sure that Muslim vote alone cannot bring buhari to power unless you are trying to tell me that the non Muslims too voted along religious lines.....
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by nickluv90: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
[

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by fantastique4: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
harmless011:
Truly buhari government have cause a lot of suffering for Nigerians and the worst of it all the man is insensitive. Suicide rate is on the increase because of too many frustration.
Suicide bombing is still a daily occurrence and they keep telling us they have defeated boko haram even the usual we are on top of the situation message we use to get during Jonathan govt nobody is addressing us anymore. No ordinary consolation message, it is either buhari is fighting saraki or saraki vs magu or elrufai vs dogara.
Apc is just a disgrace to humanity.
you are very correct. The consolation messages goes a long way but they don't have that in their dictionary. Even if Jonathan is seen as the worst president, he never ceases to console and encourage us, even when he doesn't have a solution to the incident.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Explanation for the gods
Xano:

People are going through challenges, you spin it to PDP, to politics; what a pathetic statement.

When they say BMC, you sure seem like one.

More people would be sending video clips about situations in Nigeria to the world, for a better future.

Continue your spin(lies), as you sow and water evil, the harvest of it you shall reap.
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
akpasubi777:

Even the name is scary. Makafi? Is he a gangster? shocked
he is a BOXER
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
fuckerstard:

Drama.

Buhari is a failure
I rule you out of order undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by DonDiego(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Who told you this?
How many Muslims from the North came to nairaland to criticise Jonathan then?
They criticise in their own corners which you don't inhabit
Got it?

Nobody needs to tell me because I know. First hand.

And the woman didn't express her criticism exclusively here on Nairaland, so your comment about the number of Muslims who came here to criticize Jonathan is frankly pointless.
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
HELFMCODED:

wetin dis one saying nw
wetin dis one dey ask?
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
yarimo:
he is a BOXER

really? it actually sounds like one of those gangstas nick to me.
so, you know him or just a fan? nothing personal just curious.
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
akpasubi777:

really? it actually sounds like one of those gangsta nicks to me.
so, you know him or just a fan? nothing personal just curious.
question for the GODS
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
yarimo:
question for the GODS

Alright, though guy. Talk some other time maybe. Bye
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nonsense, any IPOB agaracha can don on the Hijab and pretend to be a disgruntled Muslim spewing rubbish.
Igbos can go to any length to score cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
BLACKdagger:
See northern woman sayin the truth..
Even bubu is her brother...
But afonjas would rada die than criticise bubu.
Even when everythin is going wrong.

ASSLICKIN CONTINUES FOR THE AFONJAS!
brainless idiot, we see things differently even if we are from the same tribe. So if I am Afonja, it is not necessary to love the same person.
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by BLACKdagger: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
brainless idiot, we see things differently even if we are from the same tribe. So if I am Afonja, it is not necessary to love the same person.

Truth hurts.. tak it eazy!!
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by calyfresh: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
;Dna we vote for change o. #lolzz#
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by AceSkillz01: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
furrr:

Look this is not about being detribalized or religious influence and I never claimed any of that sort

The question here is what's the relationship between her religion and her political criticism of the government........ I don't don't know for what reason she voted for the government and that should not be any of my concern...... or are you trying to tell me that if one voted for a government for whatever reason..... then that person does not have the right to criticise it? And I am very sure that Muslim vote alone cannot bring buhari to power unless you are trying to tell me that the non Muslims too voted along religious lines.....

Plenty talk.

A Muslim lady is regretting that she cast her vote for bigoted reasons.

End of story

P.S. Una, ehn. You dey try shift goalpost in this matter. The poor condition of this country is on your heads. E dey record and nobody will let you forget it
Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just watching everything in 6D. But the most funny thing is that some E-beings will come to this thread and say that it is the handwork of PDP.

Re: Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) by furrr(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Plenty talk.

A Muslim lady is regretting that she cast her vote for bigoted reasons.

End of story

P.S. Una, ehn. You dey try shift goalpost in this matter. The poor condition of this country is on your heads. E dey record and nobody will let you forget it
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.