Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC (14779 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
You talk like U.S.A just went there and outsted gadaffi. He was a dictator killing his own people and the people rose up against him demanding he stepped down.

So far they have killed more Libyans than Ghadafi did in his entire career. I am sure you are aware that their actions in Libya are largely responsible for the growth of ISIS.

9 Likes

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Pharaoh9(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
hmm
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by prettytasha(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
You talk like U.S.A just went there and outsted gadaffi. He was a dictator killing his own people and the people rose up against him demanding he stepped down.
really killing his own people ? That's the same lie you have been fed , its just like they said Saddam was building a weapon of mass destruction after they killed him , they found out it was false , its the same string they are pulling in Syria

Compare Libya when ghadaffi was in power and now , tell me which one do you prefer ? The crisis in Libya gave birth to the growth of ISIS

9 Likes

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by cooltola(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
just stay at home, na by force to go Europe. Europe is not as hype as it is, if you do not have money especially.

3 Likes

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Fadamant: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmm. Just lost for words.
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Bimbilla2424(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
I can not live Nigeria to any other country by road accept by Air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by cooljude(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:

Some people and not the people.It is not a hidden fact that the uprising was a regime change policy organised by CIA. abi d people developed the weapons used In fighting Gaddafi soldiers, or were they the one who flew jets to bomb his location.

Western intervention only happen in Enemy countries, during that same period Bahrain experienced a far worse movement against its government and nothing was done.

The main thing I know is that no one is good or bad, the main issue is interest and personally to me and sub Sahara Africans, Gaddafi Libya was far more beneficial to us in terms of peace and development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Bimbilla2424(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
USA is the course of what is happening in Libya to day, the Libyans jump from fraying pun to fire.

2 Likes

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by karma2000: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
wetin naija people dey up an down sef

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Kaybaba5(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
The dark world
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by ganiladworld: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Must every african travel abroad? lets stay at home & fight if possible kill our corrupt leaders that are making life unbearable for us

2 Likes

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Demoncrazy or democracy is bad and not suitable for mother Africa. Libya is a good example. U. S. and the West envied and were not happy with Libya under the able leadership of Muammar

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
prettytasha:
United States really destroyed Libya , everyone knew ghadaffi was a dictator , but the country was far better than it is now , it was even very peaceful , and now they just scattered everything ..... USA are the real terrorists

UN resolution paved the way for Libyan invasion, and its even a NATO mission. I know US unilaterally invades many countries especially in the middle east, but Libya is on UN security council.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by hmbassey1960(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Guys i live here in libya na our Nigerian brodas and sisters na them the do all this tins if u pay money all the way frm nigeria down here the will lock you up and say u never pay our girls.special igbo men the go pack our girls go lock for one place burkina senegal gambia niger chad were never bath go come the pay money the Bleep they go say na 9000naira some an million this girls toto go finish na we people teach arab to kidnap libya is the worst place for nigerians special our girls guys i swear i no fit talk
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Kirigidi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
If to say na whites dey organise these trades i for know what to say but black man selling another black man it's unspeakable.

We are really made of black.
Guy, Libyans who are the perpetrators of this inhumanity are Arabs [whites] and not blacks like you even though they themselves are also Africans!

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by speck4hanna(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg nor b their fault say them wan go Libya it's unfortunate they have to b captured, they are only trying to better their lives and also that of their families, all they need is prayers and support and people should stop saying they should remain in Nigeria,na everybody go stay this place.
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Quinn22(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
We are our own enemy from day 1, you can check through out history, even since slave trade....That's why the black nations can never grow and surpass the white men. We will always be behind them and slave to them because we are our own enemies and we can never help each other. I think the black race is cursed! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Amberon: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Are you kidding me? What has Saddam got to do here. Do you not know that Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on his own people killing thousands? There is enough evidence to prove this. This was the single reason Iraq was invaded. And its the same reason Syria is being bombarded by U.S.A now.

The bolded is unnecessary. The point of reference is that he made killing his own people a hobby. The people wanted him out hence the revolution. Nigeria was better under Abacha but does it negate all the atrocities committed by Him?

prettytasha:
really killing his own people ? That's the same lie you have been fed , its just like they said Saddam was building a weapon of mass destruction after they killed him , they found out it was false , its the same string they are pulling in Syria

Compare Libya when ghadaffi was in power and now , tell me which one do you prefer ? The crisis in Libya gave birth to the growth of ISIS
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by package7(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
When Donald Trump,Banned 9 Islamics Country,you guys were shouting.People who practics these religion are simple wicked..

Check the list terriorists

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Amberon: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Take your own advice and shut up.
Jiang:

Shut up, US IS A CURSE when it comes to war, they destroy everything as soon as they set foot in any country in the name of helping. Gaddafi, Saddam & Al-asad might be dictators but thier countries were utopias compared to now when the US IS TRYING TO "HELP" THEM CITIZENS
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Amberon: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
All talk, no proof. Keep blaming the U.S.A for everything. Did the U.S.A also induce Boko Haram?
woodcook:

So far they have killed more Libyans than Ghadafi did in his entire career. I am sure you are aware that their actions in Libya are largely responsible for the growth of ISIS.
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Amberon: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Do you forget that there was a revolution in Libya? Did the U.S also instigate the revolution sir? Who killed Gaddafi? Didnt his own people kill him and cheer on while doing so? Gaddafi was killed because of his dictatorship not otherwise.

Reminez:

He was outsted because he refused to be a puppet of the United States and West. Are the governments in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia any better ?
Ghadaffi's Libya used to be one of the best countries in Mother Africa. What we have now is a failed Libya.
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Everyone knows U. S ruined Libya. Even U. S knows that. Gaddafi was a ruthless dictator well all right but at the time he was in power Libya was far from being a failed state. What we have right now is pathetic. And African countries like Nigeria stood and watched while the country was totally destroyed by western interests. Sad

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
Are you kidding me? What has Saddam got to do here. Do you not know that Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on his own people killing thousands? There is enough evidence to prove this. This was the single reason Iraq was invaded. And its the same reason Syria is being bombarded by U.S.A now.

The bolded is unnecessary. The point of reference is that he made killing his own people a hobby. The people wanted him out hence the revolution. Nigeria was better under Abacha but does it negate all the atrocities committed by Him?

Yes saddam used chemicals on his own people but right now the situation the country is much worse than how it was before the U. S interfered. If they is anything I've learnt abt world politics it's that know one is right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
-
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by adedejidamilare(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
If to say na whites dey organise these trades i for know what to say but black man selling another black man it's unspeakable.

We are really made of black.
the people doing this dastardly act are of Arab origin. They are not black skinned like you and I

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by simatiniya: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bleep mehn.. this is crazy!! Are we in the stone age?

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Luvlydevin(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Braden6:
Disgraceful in this day and age.
I don't understand the blame on the US . Why can't the black Africans leaders build an organized society for their citizens? If Senegal is developed would they the citizens travel to Europe through North Africa and be sold as slaves? Answer that and stop diverting attention.

Black Africans are leaving their country for Europe through north Africa. they are then captured by North Africans and sold as slaves. Talk about that , not US dealings in Libya. There's no US in Tunisia ,Morocco, Algeria,Mauritania,etc.
Black people like you are captured and sold as slaves and its ongoing right now at this moment.What can you say about that? Stop diverting attention to US.
In fact ,clowns like you should be grateful the US took out Gaddafi .Ghadafi's ultimate plan was to enslave you guys,all of black Africa. Arab people hate you more than whites.

believe it or not ghadafi loves all African nation he believes that on no condition that any black nation should be ruled by an outside or external force , I can remember vividly ghadafi gave the Black's including Nigeria a place called gregarage in Tripoli, and once you are there no form of harassment from any security personnel and things are very cheap around this area, I believe the worst thing that happened to the African continent of all time is the death of ghadafi, ghadafi was a visionary, a man that believed in the African nation, a man who was ready and willing to tie the road from agadez (Niger) to qatrun southern Libya, during the time of ghadafi Libyans live like kings ie they get every thing they want without working even feeding it was free, everything was free in Libya even you as a black man can go to ducan (supermarket) in Arab and take free food then, you leaving as a Nigeria in Libya then was even more beneficial to leaving in Europe because there was job then since Libyans don't work even till date, it was when they killed baba (ghadafi) that there eye's opened like the biblical Adam and eve and now they are suffering the effect, concerning kidnapping it's been done by Nigeria, ghana and some Gambians they call it track A, they will kidnap you and your relative back home in Nigeria will have to pay before you are been released, this thing was introduced by Nigerians not Arab, ghadafi was a dictator but he has the better interest of his people at heart, ever since his demise what have the Americans done for Libyan,
Muammar osamede Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi my greatest hero, may your soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Amberon:
All talk, no proof. Keep blaming the U.S.A for everything. Did the U.S.A also induce Boko Haram?

I would assume you really do not understand the complexities of the problems that are ISIS and BH. If you look at the history of BH you will find out that there is a link between the war in Libya and the rise of BH. The war in Libya created a whole lot of security issues and power vacuum that are largely responsible for the raise of ISIS and what is known as BH in Nigeria. I want to point out here that US may not have intentionally created any of those but those groups are a fall out of their failed intentional policy in Libya.

You may believe whatever you want but I am not going to make this into an argument of who is right or wrong, I will suggest you just do a little research, it won't cost you much data. You will be glad you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity / Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.