Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court (597 Views)

NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
A high profile source confided on Post-Nigeria, that Buhari invited the CJN to allegedly plead with him to save his administration from the current embarrassment.

“May I tell you that Buhari is not happy with the colossal failure that the anti-corruption war is experiencing. Losing four major corruption cases is a major blow to the war against corruption.

“The President pleaded with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, to save him from the shame, as his government has already appealed the cases,” he source said.

“You know that these Judges can do anything, Buhari must do everything possible to save his face,” he added.

After the closed door meeting, while fielding questions from State House Correspondents, the CJN said the anti-graft war was not losing steam, despite major corruption cases recently lost by the Federal Government.

Onnoghen however, dogged a question on the alleged “gang-up” by the Judiciary against Buhari’s administration, saying the system was designed in such a way that anyone who loses at a lower court can appeal the ruling.

Recall, that the Federal Government had in the last one week, lost four major corruption cases. The first was lost by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, when Justice Abdulaziz Anka of the Federal High Court in Lagos, lifted the temporary forfeiture of N75 million, in the account of Mike Ozekhome, who is a Lawyer of the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose.

The following day, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC, lost the case involving a former Niger Delta Affairs Minister, Godsday Orubebe, who was discharged and acquitted by an Abuja High Court, over an alleged complicity in a N1.97 billion contract fraud.

Re: Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by eezeribe(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Has the hunter now become the hunted
Is Bubu now wailing
This reminds me of Herod,Saul,Nebuchadnezzar...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by newyorks(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2017
patient jonathan case was among the lost cases too.buhari never see something.
Re: Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by eezeribe(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Courts Have Ganged Up To Disgrace Me’ - PMB To S/court by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rubbish.

Pmb should please jail them on pages of newspaper afterall that was were they were judged without proper investigation.

(1) (Reply)

Gunman Murders People And Posts On FACEBOOK Live. / IMAGINE!: Prisoner Defrauds Bank Manager Of N12.3m, Bags Fresh 18 Years. / See First Thing Osinbajo Did After Resuming As Acting President Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.