Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (17512 Views)

FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares Friday & Monday As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by musulumi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sorry i dont understand, Is that your picture eating rice ? Nice complexion though bros

Keneking:
Great..

This is the only interesting part of the story: "The Federal Government has declared Friday, April 14 and Monday, 17, 2017 as public holidays to mark the Good Friday and Easter celebrations"

Any other story is nonsense embarassed

- This rice i am eating now was N8,500/N9,000 for 25KG under PDP, now it is N16,500/N17,000 under APC.
- Abeg let me cover this remaining one till Good Friday and Easter Monday because friends go carry me comot on Easter Sunday.

Useless government embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
I love holidays! cheesy

The sleep wey I go sleep en, en sef go know say dem sleep am.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by ChinonsoDike2: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Endless holidays for a country that has achieved absolutely nothing. Animals! Subhumans! The black race is cursed.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by musulumi(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
May Allah make your search easy for you, and if he has a better plan to getting you a job, He should hasten the provision for you in time..

Please do not lose up.

Holatunde007:
No be money we use enjoy the Easter?

Meanwhile

honestly am really getting tired of this country, it's been 2 weeks now, I've been hunting for a short time job to do before the school resume, for me to afford my school fees and other expenses, yet no work anywhere, though some people has contributed their own quotas, but honestly is this country this doomed, for someone who has the urge to work and couldn't find just one, not even a white collar job... Factory, serving, motor boy, petrol attendant, office jobs, even site works... None.
Am seriously depressed
Should incase the story change from ur end Pls contact me on both what'sapp and call line on O7O 33266193.
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by cashguide(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
his the reason for the season
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by stenlydxlite(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
na thunder go strike Federal Government, who dem help...... abi na you dey feed me ni..... nonsense
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by modelsms(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why public holiday on 14th?
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by kelv2k(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
its been like this for ages.... NEXT.......
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by YeyeGirl(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
bjhaid:
Time to turn up!

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Adeyeancah(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
gr8gem:
I thought the holiday is suppose to be Monday and Tuesday being that any celebration that falls on Sunday is shifted to the next day.
Shey na the 1st wey una wan witness Easter be this? Something wey everybody know as them dey do am undecided
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Stevengerd(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
If Na 1 Man Business, Just 4get About Friday & Monday.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Afamed: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
Great..

This is the only interesting part of the story: "The Federal Government has declared Friday, April 14 and Monday, 17, 2017 as public holidays to mark the Good Friday and Easter celebrations"

- This rice i am eating now was N8,500/N9,000 for 25KG under PDP, now it is N16,500/N17,000 under APC.
- Abeg let me cover this remaining one till Good Friday and Easter Monday because friends go carry me comot on Easter Sunday.

You can do better brother, where are you buying your 25kg bag of rice at N17,000k. Even here in the oil city where things are assumed to be on high side. A 25kg bag of rice is N9000. Don't give a bad name to dog simply because you ain't in terms with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by zoomman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
gr8gem:
I thought the holiday is suppose to be Monday and Tuesday being that any celebration that falls on Sunday is shifted to the next day.

My thought actually.......
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by gr8gem(f): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Shey na the 1st wey una wan witness Easter be this? Something wey everybody know as them dey do am undecided

Well I just thought, never really bothered about it, thanks anyway
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by zoomman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:
I love holidays! cheesy

The sleep wey I go sleep en, en sef go know say dem sleep am.

Why will you sleep when you have loads of Novel to read........
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by scholes23(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Whether they declare or not, we already know. Its no longer news to us. . As a matter of fact, government cannot change it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by chiboy7(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is what they are very good @
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Adeyeancah(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
gr8gem:

Well I just thought, never really bothered about it, thanks anyway
OK buddy
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by scholes23(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
Great..

Like seriously is is that you don't know that good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays or ur not from this planet
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
zoomman:

Why will you sleep when you have loads of Novel to read........

For the sake of my health, I will spend Friday morning sleeping because I've had a tight week and very little sleep. By the way, 99.9% of those books are not Novels.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by pat077: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
that shouldn't be a news
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Homers123(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Endless holidays for a country that has achieved absolutely nothing. Animals! Subhumans! The black race is cursed.
You are black also,that's all right.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by enigma2007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
leksmedia:
Like or hate it ,I think Nigeria has the most holidays in the world. We are so blessed that if the festive day falls on a weekend we shift the holiday to a week day. We are happy people we work and enjoy life at the same time.

For your website design , blog design, Ecommerce website etc contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370.

Nigeria is just blessed with die hard people, even in tribulations the people get stronger

I dont think so!

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
For a country in a deep recession, yah all take way too many time off from work angry

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by zoomman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

For the sake of my health, I will spend Friday morning sleeping because I've had a tight week and very little sleep. By the way, 99.9% of those books are not Novels.

How do u even knw am talkn abt those......just pulling ur Legs....api Easter in advance
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
zoomman:

How do u even knw am talkn abt those......just pulling ur Legs....api Easter in advance

Thanks and same to you darling.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by Coolgent(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
Great..

Chai see this one! Na only rice b his prblm.
grin
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
YhungPablo:
All day na holiday for me. As i no get work to do.?
Eeyaa!
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
I no wan see any nairalander especially seun lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2 sheepskin vickyrotex funjosh topiary and aminat508 for my door mouth on Easter Day o
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by YhungPablo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
midehi2:
Eeyaa!
pple work for me?@
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays by newspostng(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 / Rural Sensitization For Peter Obi In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.