Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (47539 Views)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
The humility of a poor man can never be trusted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Naughtytboy: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
emu22:

Charley,how many Nigerian youths get up to 50k home and abroad?50k no be beans ooo.
lol tru talk

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Kenchukky(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
His account has been hacked to create this impression. Efe remains grateful to all his fans and followers. He has not got time for his social media account since he came back. you can be sure he is not the one. haters keep up your work but the thunder that will fire you is still on his way

3 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy heart break to those people when spend their time and money to follow the stoopid show,una go hear word.ehh God
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Lexusgs430: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nah so Osinashi singer too unfollow all his loyal fans, after 5 minutes of fame.........
The downfall of a man, comes before his pride......

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dani1luv: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
stecman:
since I started following efe it has been that five people he has been following. and obviously he was not with his phone in the BBN house. OP please don't spoil the young man name so that what goes around will not come back to u.

THANK YOU JARE.. THE OP IS OBVIOUSLY A TRANSGENDER grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dani1luv: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ichemiya:
EFE ISNT IN CHARGE OF D IG ACCOUNT..USELESS BLOGGERS

VERY USELESS FELLOW!
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by gritzky1996: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
is this not prooffffffff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by MenaNathsBlog(f): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
BIG FAT LIE!!! HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING 5 PEOPLE FROM DAY 1.. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Naughtytboy: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kenchukky:
His account has been hacked to create this impression. Efe remains grateful to all his fans and followers. He has not got time for his social media account since he came back. you can be sure he is not the one. haters keep up your work but the thunder that will fire you is still on his way
stop jor,, his phone is with him he can log in anytime
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
His fans right now
Humility of a poor man can never be trusted

4 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by donnie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Trust me, he now has a media personel who took that decision.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dani1luv: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
is this not prooffffffff

MUMU, WORK OF PHOTOSHOP... SEE AS THE FIGURE OF FOLLOWERS IS LARGER THAN THE FOLLOWING... COMPARE IT TO THE ONE BELOW..

THIS GUY IS A SADIST! DAMN! angry angry

9 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by MenaNathsBlog(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
is this not prooffffffff

STOP GIVING PROOF TO WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.. IT WAS THE PERSON MANAGING HIS ACCOUNT WHILE HE WAS IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE THAT UNFOLLOWED ALL.. angry
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Sanchez01: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Effiezynews:
You guys should chill...Real Efe fans know he had only 2 persons he was following even when he was in the house..Just two..The person in charge of the page followed AnnieIdibia Last week or so...Haba,please stop this defamation...If you had been one of his followers,you will know the persons he follow are few..That being said,the page is controlled by duktorsett not Efe
Wrong, he had about 500+ people he was following before now. There is every possiblity that he is not the one managing the account. The person just bought him his first social media saga.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by ayo55(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
HEY, GUYS THIS IS NOT TRUE, HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GUY BEFORE HE GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IT WAS JUST 5 PEOPLE ON HIS LIST. There are different account created for this guy, but his official page neva follow more dan this five even less before as his followers keep increasing. Its too early to criticize this guy, let him enjoy his fame abeg

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe has suddenly turned against the street

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dani1luv: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
is this not prooffffffff

SEE MY OWN PROOF TOO.. HOELOSHI grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
na so e dey start.
But sincerely,I might do the same cos he get some nonentity wey dey among my followers

Be kind to those you meet on your way up, you might meet them again on your way down.

Those 'nonentities' were there when he went to SA. I'm sure he checks to see if those nonentities posted anything on his page then and I'm sure it was those nonentities that logically carried his logistics for head.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by ajalaolanr(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
winner of 2017 bbn see gobe Efe took to his instagram page to unfollow friends he was following before he entered the house.
As of now Efe is following only 5 persons
2baba
Annie idibia
olamide
funke akindele
payporte

I get the feeling fame is creeping into someones head
for more news pic and vid follow on IG @propeller_yeyebody

The proud person always wants to do the right thing, the great thing. But because he wants to do it in his own strength, he is fighting not with man, but with God. God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Pride is pleasure arising from a man's thinking too highly of himself.

'where he rode on the back of others'
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by AlphaStyles(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
first of all angry

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
he is a brand
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by ebujany(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:
HE NEVER UNFOLLOWED ANYONE.. THAT's THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWING HE HAS SINCE DAY 1! angry angry angry

Hahaha. See defence team. My friend if you must know , efe use to have 12k followers and was following 2k plus followers. Now he has over 190k followers and its following only 5.

Anyways, na him sabi

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by sajbabs(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
na so e dey start.
But sincerely,I might do the same cos he get some nonentity wey dey among my followers
Would you have said the same thing if the news was about TBoss? be sincere

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by zicoraads: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
geekybabe:
Lwkm
Realest nigga.
I just knew you'll be here. Still sulking from the hammering? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by AlphaStyles(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
secondly angry

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

Wrong, he had about 500+ people he was following before now.

Oga, I don't say what I don't know..He started following annieidibia recently..Check his IG,does he even follow duktorsett..No..It shows he hasn't gotten time to do all that..You all should stop this character assassination

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by yorex2011: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:

SEE MY OWN PROOF TOO.. HOELOSHI grin grin grin

Your own photoshop make sense pass the oda one sef

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by aamstih: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why are you just telling us this!

GloriaNinja:
THAT EFE IS EGOTISTIC SINCE DAY ONE.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by AlphaStyles(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
3rdly

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by BreezyCB(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe fans will now remember they're unemployed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.