Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Will You Do This Business With Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Will You Do This Business With Me? (547 Views)

I Need Serious Partners On This Business / There Is No Business Like This Business / Please Advise Me Before I Start This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Will You Do This Business With Me? by romioray: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please I need a business minded man or woman to see if they can do this biz with me.

I have secured a market with a STEEL METAL recycling company to deliver steel metal scraps to their recycling yards. The company pays immediately your scraps are scaled at their yard. No delays at all.

There is a scrap barge we can buy, break and deliver to their yard. To procure the barge, break, load and transport it to their yard will cost around N15 million.

I assure you within 10 days breaking and delivery of the scraps is done and your N15 million and at least N7.5 million profit is guaranteed.

Note I don't need you to send me any money. I want you to be present and part of the procurement, to witness the breaking and transporting the scrap to the recycling yard. It is just a week and few days the whole deal is done. If you have such money and interest pls add and chat me up on whatsapp 08071641136 let's discuss in details for you to know if what I am saying is realistic or I am just exaggerating. That's my whatsapp number but if you want to call me, reach me with 08067940072
Re: Please Will You Do This Business With Me? by ezesteph(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
romioray:
Please I need a business minded man or woman to see if they can do this biz with me.

I have secured a market with a STEEL METAL recycling company to deliver steel metal scraps to their recycling yards. The company pays immediately your scraps are scaled at their yard. No delays at all.

There is a scrap barge we can buy, break and deliver to their yard. To procure the barge, break, load and transport it to their yard will cost around N15 million.

I assure you within 10 days breaking and delivery of the scraps is done and your N15 million and at least N7.5 million profit is guaranteed.

Note I don't need you to send me any money. I want you to be present and part of the procurement, to witness the breaking and transporting the scrap to the recycling yard. It is just a week and few days the whole deal is done. If you have such money and interest pls add and chat me up on whatsapp 08071641136 let's discuss in details for you to know if what I am saying is realistic or I am just exaggerating. That's my whatsapp number but if you want to call me, reach me with 08067940072

pls I have those items for sale. steel metal, nylon, pet bottles for people into recycling business. I have them for sale and my location is Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Get Large Supply Of Fresh Cassava To Your Factory / 500 Kegs Needed Urgently... / $100 Itunes Gift Card Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.