Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 (78248 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup (4 - 2) On 22nd April 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oluwaremythe:
3 best players in d world are
RONALDO
INJURED RONALDO
OFFSIDE RONALDO
He's practically d best shocked

.God blessed messi with talent to succeed while he blessed ronaldo with luck

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bahddo:
the Bayern - Madrid Quarter final encounter played over two legs.
but the game was played over 2 legs nah

Just say which part you think was fixed
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sultanchidi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Oh really? Imagine an ardent fan of arsenal saying bayern was robbed.
Yes, he is. I follow him on Twitter he is one of the main campaigners of WENGEROUT
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Jammiiee(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Walahi the guy jst pack goal.com dey put here lol
DABMarkNig2019:

u na goal.com reporter ne cos I am not understanding
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
naturalwaves:

Sharrap! What do you mean by tap ins and headers? Do you know what it means to be at the right place at the right time? Do you know what it means to have such kind of body cordination like Ronaldo. Go and rewatch the highlight and see how he first requested for the header through his hands, how he was following up with his eyes, how he positioned his body to take the nodder, how he slammed the header on the floor just in front of the line etc. How about his sublime ball control for the controversial offside goal which was a tough call? The way he chested the ball down in between two defenders is top notch. He chested and shielded the ball well such that it could be safe while descending to his foot level before striking it with his left foot( He is even dual footed). You think say all these things na beans? He put 5 goals past one of the best keepers in the world in 2 successive meetings and this is the best you have to say. You guys should cut Ronaldo some slack and give him the honour he deserves. Na ur type no fit last 1 minute on a field. If you play or know football, you won't type this rubbish you just did.
D fvck r u saying man.Did d guy lie?No b juzt tap -inz cr7 dey score?Dribble e no fit.Giv bette pass f9 .Na tap ins e go use take win world best.Football don truly rotten actually truth b told.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Mcowubaba: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Barca fans tomorrow..
Better start practicing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Bahddo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
purplekayc:
but the game was played over 2 legs nah

Just say which part you think was fixed
each leg is a game. The winner of the tie and the trophy has already been settled. That explains the ridiculous decisions tonight.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by ibolomo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
ikp120:

Did you really watch that game? undecided undecided Did you really see the second tackle that you're claiming to be dangerous? undecided undecided
The tackle, even though it was clean, was silly on the part of Vidal, there were Bayern players right in front who could have intercepted the ball.
The ref was at an angle that the tackle looks like it was an infringement, and Vidal, knowing that he already had a yellow card should have known better than to make such an all out sliding tackle, even if he did so cleanly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bahddo:
the winner of the tie
you have not said anything yet

Tell us how the game was fixed
What did you see?
Was ur the own goal by Ramos?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bahddo:
the winner of the tie

What did you see?
Was it the own goal by Ramos?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Lexxie247(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whatever Marcelo smoked before this game, I need some before my next job interview. Potent.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
DrayZee:

Lol. Fine tackle indeed. "Best behaviour"?? My God.
Well, you have agreed that it was a "bookable offence", which means it deserved a yellow card.
Yellow Card + Yellow Card = Red Card.
It's really that simple.

You didnt read well?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bahddo:
each leg is a game. The winner of the tie and the trophy has already been settled. That explains the ridiculous decisions tonight.

forget game or encounter
Let him give us the evidences of match fixing
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by SharpJoe: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
ibolomo:

The tackle, even though it was clean, was silly on the part of Vidal, there were Bayern players right in front who could have intercepted the ball.
The ref was at an angle that the tackle looks like it was an infringement, and Vidal, knowing that he already had a yellow card should have known better than to make such an all out sliding tackle, even if he did so cleanly

Let us be honest. It was not a card offence and the referee got it wrong. There is no need trying to defend a wrong decision. Thereis no room for guessing from the referee. If he did not see an infringement, which was clearly not, why send a player off?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Peppergroove(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oreoo:
D fvck r u saying man.Did d guy lie?No b juzt tap -inz cr7 dey score?Dribble e no fit.Giv bette pass f9 .Na tap ins e go use take win world best.Football don truly rotten actually truth b told.

what is diz wan saying again?? Ni tori olorun!!..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by naturalwaves: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oreoo:
Seems you have a bit of memory loss. Just log on to youtube and check out his videos. You can start with this appetizer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSL-gPMPVXI

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Bahddo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
purplekayc:

What did you see?
Was it the own goal by Ramos?
ensuring Bayern played with a numerical disadvantage when it should have been Madrid. Casemiro was already on a yellow card before the foul that was given as pk. He wasn't sent off for it. Vidal made a clean tackle, and got sent off in the same game.

Then the ref and assistant conveniently failed to see the two offside goals, even the one where Ronaldo was almost a metre offside.

Remind us how Madrid hadn't been fixed as the winner of the encounter even before either leg was played.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
ojoro referee
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bahddo:
ensuring Bayern played with a numerical disadvantage when it should have been Madrid. Casemiro was already on a yellow card before the foul that was given as pk. He wasn't sent off for it. Vidal made a clean tackle, and got sent off in the same game.

Then the ref and assistant conveniently failed to see the two offside goals, even the one where Ronaldo was almost a metre offside.

Remind us how Madrid hadn't been fixed as the winner of the encounter even before either leg was played.
I see Vidal's red card undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by SUPERPACK: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oreoo:
then how did he manage to get 5 assist in the competition,

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by philipey: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
c Ronaldo my main man

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sanchez01: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
See Barca fans vomiting all over the place. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU ON SUNDAY! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
edimolu:

Thanks for being real.....juventus is a bastard team....they are one nt to joke with football either home or away, d fact that barca had its way with psg is lesson enough for juventus to learn from and use that to its advantage
When I saw the draw I knew that it was over for us

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sanchez01: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=DrayZee post=55694256][/quote]
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
KevinDein:
Champions league has lost its value. It's now a league that's rigged in favor of Spanish teams. No point taking it serious.
Barca against PSG
Athletico against Leicester
Now Real against Bayern

It's a rubbish league these days

Will just enjoy my EPL and bundesliga from now on.
Sorry with club are you?
If you're from England, forget it you spitting trash
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dee60:

Football in Europe is a FRAUD. Massive FRAUD.

Forget all the hype. The winner of the cup is known. They are working well towards it.

Shioor, This talk is not sincere, one can say conclude it to be a jealousy utterance
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Peppergroove:

what is diz wan saying again?? Ni tori olorun!!..
Men if u aint anytin to say carry ur empty afonja brain away.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by ibolomo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oreoo:
really bro? Pass na f9 but he has the most assists in UCL? Haba naw. don't let hate blind your reasoning.
Why did Messi the great dribbler and awesome scorer who is better in dribbling (I admit) not score three goals against Juve?
Besides, you can't compare the strength of when he was still in Man U (when he used to dribble like no tomorrow, when you used to call him selfish) with now that he is 32.
Imagine a 32 year old man still competing favourably against a more naturally talented 29 year old (Messi). that takes a lot of hard work Abeg, and he deserves credit. being in the right place at the right time and scoring 5 goals in two matches against Bayern is not beans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Bahddo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
purplekayc:
I see Vidal's red card undecided
typical. I don't expect any of you to admit. When you aren't getting the easiest draws, you are getting 4 wrong decisions in your favour in the same match.

#shameless

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sanchez01: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Punctual:

grin grin am very sure u've seen my reply long time ago.. U r jst waiting till wen dey finish d match
Me ké? I got engrossed with the game. Leicester City would be playing Juventus us the Semi final grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by jibs4lv(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
ThiefOfHearts:
Bayern needs to shoot their goalkeeper grin

Vamos Ronaldo!
i love ladies dat watches match btw dis ur nik sef humm my heart oya take cover! wot is ur club name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.