Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

"FIFA17" Novice Operation Skills And Tactical Board Play In Detail(part 2) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / "FIFA17" Novice Operation Skills And Tactical Board Play In Detail(part 2) (997 Views)

Every Red Coupon 11x12x13x For 2 Drs And See What To Play In Every Purple / The Best Free To Play Games You Should Download And Play In Your Pc Right Now / The Best Board Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"FIFA17" Novice Operation Skills And Tactical Board Play In Detail(part 2) by fifa17coins: 5:22am On Apr 13, 2017
3 The defense
Novice contact FIFA most suited to the defense, then I will be a brief explanation of the defense.
First of all to understand the defense which often used to the following key (in my own set of key-based):
Circle: tackles;
Box: call teammates to defend;
R1: steals the key
L1: low-speed defense, that is commonly known as the crab step, the defense I often use the operation (position is good, will automatically stretch leg steals, not easy to dislocation);

L1 + R2: running crab step (I mess up the name, this is my defense often used in the operation, turned flexible, conducive to be accelerated after the recovery);
Right joystick: switch players (many friends asked me how to be able to do the precise switch defensive team, no why, want to practice, the only way is to strengthen the practice, what is the cheapest place to buy fifa coins familiar with the right rocker substitution operation, is absolutely defensive A big weapon.
Any football game, based on the defense, are stressed three points: skilled micro-operation, rich experience and stable attitude. Mentality and experience through the accumulation of the game and summed up, this thing can not teach, the only thing that can be said that the defense of the understanding. Game defense and reality in the game is the same defense, should do the following 3 points:
1. Realistic football tactics have a certain understanding
2. Familiar with the formation of their own use, familiar with the location of the players station
3. To maintain the stability of the formation to ensure that the three lines are not out of line. smiley
Say it is very simple, but it is really hard to do it.where is the cheapest place to buy fifa coins
So how can I do the above? The above three points, in fact, are based on the micro-operation on the basis of: familiar with the individual keys and the combination of each key operation and role, through the game continue to practice further familiar with the key operation, increase the experience of the battle, but also increase Your defense experience, enhance the game of the situation to determine the ability and ability to respond, into a natural, subconsciously can make the right judgments and operations in order to achieve the purpose of successfully suppress each other's offensive.
I will briefly talk about the overall defense and 1V1 defense it!
Overall defense: to maintain the formation of defensive stability, does not mean not on the grab. In the course of the game, to know when to grab, when should retreat. For myself, the defense, I have always stressed that the defense, similar to LB can not go to the CDM position, that is not free to run away from the location of the players should be in the defense range. Of course, the game is changing, not every defense can be done on the defensive, then in the case of dislocation, they should be clear what position of the players dislocation, which control players fill position, so as to maintain the defensive formation stable. I still want to say that sentence: through the continuous game cumulative defense experience.
1V1 defense: micro-operation is the foundation, experience is protection, prejudgment is a weapon. FIFA17, the defensive player's inertia than the FIFA16 smaller, but still in the turn and rush out of the ball when the inertia of the impact of the defensive team if the words, turn the speed compared to the other forward is bound to slow It is easy to cause the ball. So FIFA17 1V1 defense, the defensive players and offensive players to maintain the appropriate position is the need to pay attention to the problem. Single defense in the most important or pre-judgment, in advance to determine the other side of the ball line and pass the line, control the defensive team in advance to make the corresponding defensive strategy.
Hey, I found that now, I say are some P words, you can say that everyone knows, but not necessarily able to do. But the fact is so, want to play a game, everyone is familiar with the operation, the decision is whether the master of the three factors is: personal understanding of the game, game experience and game mentality. Three elements are through continuous practice and the game itself accumulated summed up, so really nothing to say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Pes 2017 Lagging Or Slowing Problem On Pc / If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.